/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Married Virgin continued....

anonymous
09-20-2009, 07:23 PM
:sl:

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-virgin-8.html

I have so much good news....dont know where to start? I will start of with the best news we are no longer divorced hamdulilah. As you know I was divorced during ramadan, but I have celebrated 3id as a wife today. Theres Hikma in everything that happens.

Theres more good news I will share...but first i will say somehting:

Some of you have assumed that my husband is gay..Allah forgive you.....reading those posts hurt me that day. Insensitive, that fellow muslims could be so cruel, and badmouth someone they didnt even know. We think we know everything but really the reality tells a different tale.

alot of you have said hes impotent, i knew that he never was but i didnt know why we never had those relations we're meant to have. Which is why i came here pouring my heart out to you seeking for advice. hamdulilah, theres no grudges i know you all meant well but it still hurt me reading those posts. Nevertheless there were many posts made that were of great benefit to me, that helped me. May Allah help you all when you need it ameen.

I decided to make this thread to announce the good newws so as to in your memory i am not that girl who made those last few posts in married virgin any more. Allah had a plan for me though it hurt when it happened i know now its whats best for me i will always be grateful hamdulilah... thank you for your duas. mY Husband is the only man I ever wanted and will ever want, even in jannah I want only him. You all cared, i didnt know how to keep my happiness to myself.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
mashallah, human beings like to talk alot and most of the time its rubbish that they talk

eid mubarak!

glo
09-20-2009, 07:30 PM
You sound so happy, anon! :statisfie
I am happy for both of you.

Enjoy your special day of Eid, and may your marriage be blessed!

khadija20
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

Some of you have assumed that my husband is gay..Allah forgive you.....reading those posts hurt me that day. Insensitive, that fellow muslims could be so cruel, and badmouth someone they didnt even know. We think we know everything but really the reality tells a different tale.
:sl:
anonymous
just read over the thread but isen it what ud expect posting such a highly personal issue that should be only discussed between marriage counselrs and sex therapists. im having trouble wondering why it was approved in the first place knowing that insensitive people will comment and people who are not even skilled or educated to give such advice and are not even scholars.
Move on
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.