/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Upset Mum

Lonely Gal
09-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Salaam everyone,

We have a lots of family issues at the moment, one in particular with my brother and his wife.
My mum is unbelievably upset, and I saw her cry in my dream, Is there anything my mum or I can read to help sort out our difficulties.
My mum reads 5 x namaz and Qu'ran daily.

Appriecate any help

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
09-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Your mother is already doing the right thing, but please do not also forget to have patience, for Allah has mentioned patience plenty of time in theQur'an.

“And seek help in patience and As-Salaah (the prayer) and truly, it is extremely heavy and hard except for Al-Khaashi‘oon [i.e. the true believers in Allaah — those who obey Allaah with full submission, fear much from His punishment, and believe in His Promise (Paradise) and in His Warnings (Hell)]”
[al-Baqarah 2:54]

“O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salaah (the prayer). Truly, Allaah is with As-Saabiroon (the patient)”
[al-Baqarah 2:153 – interpretation of the meaning]

“Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning” [al-Zumar 39:10]

“Therefore be patient (O Muhammad) as did the Messengers of strong will” [al-Ahqaaf 46:35 – interpretation of the meaning]

“… but give glad tidings to As Saabiroon (the patient).
Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return’”[al-Baqarah 2:155-156]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for all his affairs are good, and that is for no one except the believer. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks, and that is good for him, and if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 2999)

May Allah help your mum and your family alleviating the problems, Amiien.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.