/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A black magic question

Tony
09-21-2009, 08:11 PM
I am not a great believer in the power of black magic to harm any righteous muslim, however I have come to witness a persons history in the courseof work and need to ask the following question. I am not going to hint at the nature of why I ask until I get responses, but it is very interesting.
Has anyone got, or heard of any story (true life) relating to a person being completley changed by black magic ? By this I mean physical and mental changes. I am interested in any cases that are believed to be true, please give details of any medical/proffessional diagnosis of any condition if possible.
Many thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Yes, some 1 close to me was affected by it, she was diagnosed as a schizophrenic by the doctors but we had ruqya done over her and it turned out to be a jinn.

GuestFellow
09-21-2009, 10:21 PM
I don't think there is black magic or white magic...just magic.

I haven't come across any cases of someone being affected by magic.

جوري
09-21-2009, 11:00 PM
I have never come across people with black magic.. but I have come across people with all sorts of mental disorders during my Psych. rota. @

excellent hospital.. many nut cases (including the doctors by the way) I suppose as the famous Arabic adage goes, if you frequent folks for forty days you become of them :lol: all joking aside.. many of the mental disorders out there can't be explained by modern science.. I think psychiatry is a very esoteric field of medicine, bases on observation and theories.. so insanity could very well be the work of the devil.. I don't know.. like the "dopamine hypothesis" causing schizophrenia.. You know in all honesty I don't know.. Sob7an Allah.. there is nothing as bad as diseases of the mind though, as far as I am concerned.. well except for dermatological diseases, but many of those are benign, just awful to look at, but most don't do you in. Being sick in the head is truly a terrible thing.. takes away from your humanness somehow ... can you think of anything worst than a 70 year old man being hosed down by a nurse's assistant for having soiled his diaper? It is really sad, may Allah swt save us from such horrors..

al7mdlillah alzhi 3afana mima ibtala beh ghyrona, wa fadhalana 3la kahteren mima khlaq tafdeela..

I know that probably doesn't really answer your Q.. but I just don't know..
my brother however, knows of a Yugoslavian (from the former Yugoslavia) brother, who was possessed, he said he was in bad shape, and his siblings and mother used to get people to make recitations and what not but nothing worked..

Allah swt knows best

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
09-22-2009, 06:00 AM
Thanks for your replies

cat eyes
09-22-2009, 07:55 AM
a girl in my school had 2drop out at 14yearz old and they throwed her in some mental home.. She was hearing vioces and she went totally syco apparently. Over the years teachers would tell us how shes doing from her parents and she had not been cured. I heard really horrible stories that would make your skin crawl. Dont know where she wil be now but her symtoms were definately jinn because she came from being the most intelligent sweet grl in the schöol 2 being an animal that if you let lose it would bite you!. Alot of people were jealous of her intelligence and artistic talents it wouldnt have suprize me if some1 experimented with some magic 2make her fail in school. There was rumourz and talks of people wanting 2 put her in a more advanced school. Ther was a load of weirdo's in my school especially a wealthy gothic obsessed pupil who would try and conpeat with her in debates and in studies but she was just to fast for us all!. How could some one go from being dead sweet to total syco. You have to question it.

yarasool
11-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Salaams
Im a follower of Sheikh Nazim
and over the years i have learned that there a few ways to protect and deal with bad behaviour of Jinn

Wudu
Quran
Salaah
Dhikr/Zikr
Burning of Myrh
Using Cocca Tasbeh
Salawat/Durood

All of the above have powers on their own but when combined a great protection from Allah swt is granted.

please note the Myrh and tasbehs can be purchased from

w w w . truemurid . c o m

Salaams

abu_musab461
11-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Burning of Myrh
I agree with everything you said about the protection against jinns, except the one quoted above.

Everything else is from the Sunnah and are known to protect... but burning myrh something i would avoid against because it will atract jinns. Hence you find buddist and other mushrikeen (polythiest) burn that stuff in thier temples etc...

abu_musab461
02-02-2010, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yarasool
Salaams
Im a follower of Sheikh Nazim
and over the years i have learned that there a few ways to protect and deal with bad behaviour of Jinn

Wudu
Quran
Salaah
Dhikr/Zikr
Burning of Myrh
Using Cocca Tasbeh
Salawat/Durood

All of the above have powers on their own but when combined a great protection from Allah swt is granted.

please note the Myrh and tasbehs can be purchased from

w w w . truemurid . c o m

Salaams

For some reason i cant seem to take the followers or the shiekh seriously especially since he tries to discover who is on the truth by challenges muslims to jump off the Eiffel tower. :hmm:;D

CosmicPathos
02-02-2010, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I have never come across people with black magic.. but I have come across people with all sorts of mental disorders during my Psych. rota. @

excellent hospital.. many nut cases (including the doctors by the way) I suppose as the famous Arabic adage goes, if you frequent folks for forty days you become of them :lol: all joking aside.. many of the mental disorders out there can't be explained by modern science.. I think psychiatry is a very esoteric field of medicine, bases on observation and theories.. so insanity could very well be the work of the devil.. I don't know.. like the "dopamine hypothesis" causing schizophrenia.. You know in all honesty I don't know.. Sob7an Allah.. there is nothing as bad as diseases of the mind though, as far as I am concerned.. well except for dermatological diseases, but many of those are benign, just awful to look at, but most don't do you in. Being sick in the head is truly a terrible thing.. takes away from your humanness somehow ... can you think of anything worst than a 70 year old man being hosed down by a nurse's assistant for having soiled his diaper? It is really sad, may Allah swt save us from such horrors..

al7mdlillah alzhi 3afana mima ibtala beh ghyrona, wa fadhalana 3la kahteren mima khlaq tafdeela..

I know that probably doesn't really answer your Q.. but I just don't know..
my brother however, knows of a Yugoslavian (from the former Yugoslavia) brother, who was possessed, he said he was in bad shape, and his siblings and mother used to get people to make recitations and what not but nothing worked..

Allah swt knows best

:w:
As my study of terminally ill patients continue to increase and as I continue to read about palliative care and living in hospices, I am beginning to think that for such people, it is indeed a time to think where no hope is left. You know how people tell you "have hope in Allah (swt)." I agree with that. But can you seriously tell a person who is on the end-stage pancreatic cancer lying in hospice bed that "you will be alright?" Can one really lie? I think a point comes in one's life where he should move on because asking Allah (swt) for a cure wont help just like asking Allah to give one a child without marrying .... at one point health becomes like that .... unless a drug or groups of drugs are discovered for such diseases, no point of expecting from Allah (swt) for its complete removal as it would not occur just like asking Allah (swt) for a child without marrying will never be fulfilled ...

I am just feeling that I should start asking Allah to give me a life free of such diseases and give me death on emaan instead of giving such disease where you cannot even control your bowels and you are lying on bed .... Its truly humbling to think how we spend our daily lives tending to our whims and mind's desires and bodily hedonism forgetting that very likely soon we might be in those beds .... leaking from our rectums and living in filth and crumbling under the faltering tower of dignity and independence while the healthy people pity you.... :hmm:imsad

Its better to ask Allah to give one death before such disease struck you because once they struck you, euthanasia or PAD is haraam.

Off topic but I guess would add perspective to this topic of black magic and health?

Ali_uk
02-03-2010, 12:43 AM
I have many experiences of black magic. My family is complicated and i will not go into detail here but I will tell you one of my experiences.

We knew a member of our family had been putting black magic on us (and for someone who mentioned he did not believe in black or white magic, just magic, when i say black magic i mean magic cast with intent to harm malicioulsy, rather than magic cast to heal or bring happniess)

I finished work one day, around 2 years ago and met my brother for dinner in a cafe, he complained of an ache in his side that steadily got worse though out dinner, i suspected it was either kidney infection or maybe appendicitus. When we tried to leave he could hardly walk, i drove us to a&e, waited 1-2 hours by then he was in alot of pain, they got him on a drip, did tests, blood, samples etc....no problems, no kidney infection, xray - no kidney stones, tests - no appendix problems. He passed out from pain, they gave him morphine or simlar, they did awful tests to him i will not mention but you can guess, and he will never forget i am sure. I thought he would not last the night from the state of him.
The next morning he was dopey and in pain still, again as 3-4 pm came around the pain got much much worse again, the doctors tested again but no problems came up, i got on the phone to a man i know who can help, he called me back 1/2 later saying yes the same family member had done black magic on him, he removed it, and what 1-2 hours later my brother was fixed, where he hadn't got out of bed for 2 days from pain he was out and feeling fine, eating drinking, the pain had completely dissapeared! The doctors couldn't describe it, kept him in over night but basically i took him home the next day.

I have countless examples like this, my poor poor nephew at 5 weeks was in hospital, i am eternally grateful that he is ok now, but it is a simalr story. When my sister brought him home they found numerous talismans in their house, and one in their bedroom where they all sleep.

Why is it that are you asking brother?

I can tell more but it is a grim subject indeed.

KittenLover
02-03-2010, 12:50 AM
^ how did the guy u fone know and confirm it was black magic? i'm guessing he was using the help of jinns to make his diagnosis of your brother. and what did he ask you to do to remove it? did he ask for ur mother's name?

Muslim Woman
02-03-2010, 01:05 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by yarasool
..Burning of Myrh

never heard of this before. Can u explain more ? is there any authetic hadith about this ? Also , what's so special about Cocca Tasbeh ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.