Level 1 - Group 1 --> Saifur-Rahmaan

Level 1 - Group 2 --> Maalik

Level 1 - Group 3 --> crayon

Level 2 --> Rashad

Level 3 - Na7lah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
09-21-2009, 09:34 PM
sister na7lah is a hafid? mashallah.........
edit hafidha*

جوري
09-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Masha'Allah, Masha'Allah..
I am curious about these levels.. I am memorizing on my own but what does level one include?

Jazaka Allah khyran

:w:

Danah
09-21-2009, 09:39 PM
^ level one includes Juzz Amma
level two Juzz Tabarak
level three we will start from Surah al Baqarah inshaAllah

I am so excited ^_^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-21-2009, 09:42 PM
oh.. then I am done with level one lol.. but now I am working on suret Al baqara, I didn't know you needed a particular order..
my brother sent me this link:
http://www.alwhyyn.net/vb/

to help but I haven't browsed through all of it yet..
Good luck everyone insha'Allah

Danah
09-21-2009, 09:52 PM
^ u can join level 3 if u want....btw, I couldnt open the link, it said this:
"This Account Has Been Suspended"...it seems that there is a technical prob

anyways, May Allah be with us all and help us to do our best in our hifdh inshaAllah

جوري
09-21-2009, 09:55 PM
^^ Jazaki Allah khyran, yes I know, I just wrote my bro. to see why it is shut down..

How can I join level three when I am not done with level two?

Danah
09-21-2009, 10:01 PM
^ you dont have to be done with it....you can join any level you want
just post here and confirm that u wanna be in the group if you want to
http://www.islamicboard.com/level-3-...ml#post1222766

جوري
09-21-2009, 10:06 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran.. do I have to go at a particular pace?

Danah
09-21-2009, 10:08 PM
^ no one has mentioned anything about the pace we can follow yet in the thread of level 3, I posted there that I will be doing 4 or 5 ayaahs everyday

I dont know about the others yet....maybe our ameerah will confirm that later

جوري
09-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Khyer insha'Allah khyer

Na7lah
09-22-2009, 02:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
sister na7lah is a hafid? mashallah.........
edit hafidha*
Almost alhamdulillah

Cabdullahi
09-22-2009, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Na7lah
Almost alhamdulillah
good for you !

Abdul Qadir
11-18-2009, 06:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
^^ Jazaki Allah khyran, yes I know, I just wrote my bro. to see why it is shut down..

How can I join level three when I am not done with level two?

Gosammer skye, can u please tell me more about the interesting picture u have on all ur posts?

جوري
11-18-2009, 06:19 AM
which picture akhi?

by the way I have been meaning to ask you if you can have one of the mods change your SN from Abdul Kadir to Abdul Qadir which is more in concert with how Allah's beautiful name is pronounced ..

Abdul Qadir
11-18-2009, 06:41 AM
which picture akhi?

by the way I have been meaning to ask you if you can have one of the mods change your SN from Abdul Kadir to Abdul Qadir which is more in concert with how Allah's beautiful name is pronounced ..

Gossamer, i would love to do that...Abdul Qadir is the correct way but im not bothered about english..as long as i get the "kaf" correct in arabic, im happy alhamdulillah..how do i ask the moderator? i was refering to the beautiful picture u have..the picture of a tree which seem to be in deep forest with a hollow part near the foot of its trunk and has fire flies flying towards it/away from it...

جوري
11-18-2009, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Kadir
Gossamer, i would love to do that...Abdul Qadir is the correct way but im not bothered about english..as long as i get the "kaf" correct in arabic, im happy alhamdulillah..how do i ask the moderator? i was refering to the beautiful picture u have..the picture of a tree which seem to be in deep forest with a hollow part near the foot of its trunk and has fire flies flying towards it/away from it...

:sl: akhi

you may PM any mod or admin and ask them to spell it correctly insha'Allah..
The picture I have had for quite sometime, I initially found it looking up for stuff about fairies for my little niece who is fond of pixie/fairy type things :hmm:
lol anyway.. it looked so peaceful that I decided to keep it, not because I am fond of fairies but because it reminds me of 'Little Bear'

which is another show she enjoys and I really like watching it along with her..:shade:

to make a long story short, I am not sure where to find it, but you are welcome to snatch it straight from my profile, or ask a mod to snatch it for you :D

waslaam 3lykoum wr wb

Abdul Qadir
11-18-2009, 06:52 AM
:sl: akhi

you may PM any mod or admin and ask them to spell it correctly insha'Allah..
The picture I have had for quite sometime, I initially found it looking up for stuff about fairies for my little niece who is fond of pixie/fairy type things :hmm:
lol anyway.. it looked so peaceful that I decided to keep it, not because I am fond of fairies but because it reminds me of 'Little Bear'

which is another show she enjoys and I really like watching it along with her..:shade:

to make a long story short, I am not sure where to find it, but you are welcome to snatch it straight from my profile, or ask a mod to snatch it for you :D

waslaam 3lykoum wr wb
salam..

LOL...i thought the picture looks as if its from one of those prophetic stories...ok..will ask a moderator to correct the name...=)...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!