/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lack of concentration at Salat.PLZ HELP!!

obedient-muslim
09-22-2009, 11:51 PM
:sl:

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

It's been a while that I am getting a bit concerned about this matter.As the title says ,when I am praying salat I get Lack of concentration and so many good/bad things of duniya starts coming on my mind.

So what's the best thing to do when you get into this kind of situation.jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syriana
09-23-2009, 12:07 AM
1. Feel like its your last prayer before you meet allah swt.
2. During prayer you are literally in his presence and there's a connection between you and him, try and remember you are in his presence.
3. Imagine you are directly speaking to him, and you are directly in front of him.

Snowflake
09-23-2009, 04:03 AM
^Good tips mashaAllah

I've been experiencing the same thing recently and found that spending the night in dhikr, repentance, nawafils and duaas really washes away that awful fogginess from the brain. Recite tasbeeh glorifying Allah as much as you can. I felt different the same night. I hope it works for you too inshaAllah.

Caller الداعي
09-23-2009, 09:40 AM
do u pray with jamat?
before prayers recite some quran and pray 2 rakahs ull see the change inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syriana
09-23-2009, 08:33 PM
thank you :) i got them from a dars i was taking.

'Abd-al Latif
09-23-2009, 08:35 PM
Learn arabic. You'll know what you're reading.

obedient-muslim
09-23-2009, 09:58 PM
jazakallah. Really some helpful advice here from all the Brothers/Sisters. I have taken all of your advice into notes and inshallah will try practicing them.

Brother "Caller">>I do pray with jamat but not as often apart from the jummah prayer
Brother "Abd-al Latif">>Plz pray for me so may Allah SubhanaTalah give me the opportunity to learn arabic and have full understanding of the glorious Quran.

May Allah reward us all with Jannah in the life hereafter.Amin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.