/* */

PDA

View Full Version : urdu threads....pls help

sana safdar
09-23-2009, 08:20 AM
:wa:
me yaha new ho...or confuse ho gaee ho k yaha sare threads english me hain...
me yaha seekhne ai ho
meri english weak haiimsad

kia aap sab urdu me threads post nahi ker sakte ? :embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
09-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Sister Sana,
Yahan sab log urdu nahi janty or nahi ham sub threads ko urdu main post kar saktay hain. Han haray pass aik mukamal Urdu section mojood hay. App es section main post bhi krain or whan mojod thread parhain.

Ham app ko IB main Khush Amdeed khetay hain. Umeed hay keh app ka yahan qiyam acha rahay ga.

Basi Eid Mubarak

ژاله
09-23-2009, 09:29 AM
^lol @ Basi eid mubarak.;D
khush amdeed sana. hamara urdu ka section bohot acha he. ham us men bohot sari cheezen post karte hen, shairi, lateefe, novel etc.
aap us ko check karen, acha lage ga.
Allah hafiz

Tilmeez
09-23-2009, 12:24 PM
^Basi Eid is typical Urdu for second and third day of Eid :)

I'm afraid we will drag this thread off topic.

I just seen her intro thread and there she mention of her BCS. Come on Sana... You can do very well here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fטлку
09-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Click Here
:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.