/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Itchy beard

Abdul Wahid
09-23-2009, 12:30 PM
:sl:

After reading others brother and sisters problems/thread - I think mine is less important/serious.

Anyway the problem I have is that my beard is very itchy. I'm contantly scratching away. I just wanted to know if any brother has experienced this and how they overcame it.

I knew a couple of brothers who had this problem and they actually shaved the beard. A lot of people use the 'itchy beard' excuse to shave off the beard.

I haven't got a big beard but Al-Hum-Du-Lillah its growing and its not too small.

Any advice is most appreciated.

JazakALLAH-heir.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-23-2009, 12:53 PM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
is there such thing as beard lice :? you could have that?

ژاله
09-23-2009, 12:58 PM
^O_o
do you think it can be some eczema kind of thing?

Danah
09-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Maybe your face has an Allergic reaction to hair growing....you may visit your doctor to make sure of that. Maybe he can give you some medication like ointment or such to make you feel better

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raudha
09-23-2009, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
wa alaykum us-Salaam
is there such thing as beard lice :? you could have that?
Yes there is. It could be that.
And it could also be a fungal infection or like one of the other sisters said eczema.

The best option is to see your doctor or dermatologist. Hopefully he will be able to give you an ointment or soap to wash with regularly.

All the best brother. May Allah grant you shifa. Ameen

(And DO NOT shave your beard off!!! :peace:)

Cabdullahi
09-23-2009, 02:12 PM
if you have sisters wahid sneak into their laboratory and use the different lotions they have, olay seems to be a good one!

but dont shave your beard of it will get worse and in return you'll get a rash,razor bumps and so on

Vito
09-23-2009, 03:01 PM
I remember having this a long time ago. I never knew what exactly was causing it but it eventually went away. What I normally do is whenever I'm in the shower and wash my hair, I use that for my beard as well. And when I'm done, I rub some lotion on it. The itching went away by itself before I had done this but I still do it anyways just out of habit I guess.

AbdullahSyed
09-23-2009, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by W4H1D
:sl:

After reading others brother and sisters problems/thread - I think mine is less important/serious.

Anyway the problem I have is that my beard is very itchy. I'm contantly scratching away. I just wanted to know if any brother has experienced this and how they overcame it.

I knew a couple of brothers who had this problem and they actually shaved the beard. A lot of people use the 'itchy beard' excuse to shave off the beard.

I haven't got a big beard but Al-Hum-Du-Lillah its growing and its not too small.

Any advice is most appreciated.

JazakALLAH-heir.
I had a huge beard 2 years ago and never did I have this problem Alhumdillah. A brother told me he uses olive oli cold pressed I guess you can try this. He tells me it works.

HopeFul
09-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Assalamoalikum,
My husband had the prblem when he started off with the beard, he used olive oil to massage it, it looked better and it stopped itching after some time.

Oh i just read the same reply in the last post, sorry for reptetition but that worked for my husband.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.