/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asiya Alayhe Salaam in the Qur'aan

Beardo
09-24-2009, 02:34 AM
There is an Ayaat in the Qur'aan which states Asiya Alayhe Salaam (wife of the pharoah), her last words, which was something/a dua she made to Allah Ta'ala.

Anyone can remember the Ayaat?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-24-2009, 02:49 AM
:sl:

وَضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلاً لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اِمْرَأَةَ فِرْعَوْنَ إِذْ قَالَتْ رَبِّ ابْنِ لِي عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَنَجِّنِي مِن فِرْعَوْنَ وَعَمَلِهِ وَنَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ

{And Allah presents an example of those who believed: the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, "My Lord, build for me near You a house in Paradise and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people."}[at-Tahrim; 11]

Beardo
09-24-2009, 02:54 AM
Jazakumullahu Khairan! It took me forever, and still unsuccessful. ^o)

Does anyone know the story of the man who said "Forgive me, Ya Allah, if it will not increase nor decrease your treasures."

AabiruSabeel
09-24-2009, 07:01 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Jazakumullahu Khairan! It took me forever, and still unsuccessful. ^o)
Still unsuccessful?
Does anyone know the story of the man who said "Forgive me, Ya Allah, if it will not increase nor decrease your treasures."
I remember Maulana Tariq Jameel sahab said a story about a youth in Bani Israel who made taubah using similar words, but can't find the source. You want me to type the complete story here?

Edit: Here is the transcript (translated).
There was a youth in Bani Israel, very disobedient to Allah, like those of today, so the people of his city boycotted him and expelled him out. He retreated to the forest. It is not the way to call someone one to the right path that he is boycotted but he should be explained slowly. He retreated to the forest and became more firm on disobedience. When he went out of resources and the condition became worse, he became sick, he didn’t have anything to eat, to drink, for medicine. The signs of death started coming and he didn’t repent till the last time and was firm. When death came, he said O Allah! the whole life is wasted in your disobedience, now I see death in front of me, but tell me if you punish me then will there be any increase in your treasure and if you forgive then will there be any decrease in your treasure? لو علمت أن عذابي يزيد في ملكك وعفوك عني ينقص من ملكك لما سألتك المغفرة O my Lord! If I knew that if you punish me, there will be increase in your kingdom and if you forgive me, there will be decrease in your kingdom then I would not have asked you for forgiveness. I know that if you punish me there will be no increase in your kingdom and if you forgive there will be no decrease in your kingdom. See this that I am your disobedient but I am dying in complete humiliation, I have no supporter, no one with me, everyone has left me, all my supports are broken, now you don’t leave me, and forgive me. Forgive me. And his soul came out. Then Allah revealed on Musa (AS) that O Musa, one of my friends have died in the ruins there, go and bathe him and make arrangement for his burial and announce among the disobedients of the city that whoever wants forgiveness today should go and pray his farewell prayer (Janaza), they all will be forgiven with him. When Prophet Musa (AS) announced, people went running, and when they reached they saw the same gambler, drinker, adulterer… they asked Musa (AS), what are you saying? This is the same person whom we had expelled and your Lord is saying that whoever wants forgiveness should go and pray his Janaza! Musa (AS) asked Allah so He said, they are also right and I am also right. He was as they are saying. But when he was dying, I saw him dying in humiliation, poor, and alone, without any friend, without any relative, very helpless. When he called Me, that O Allah, everyone has left me, you don’t leave me, so My Mercy, My Forgiveness became exited that when everyone has left, I will not leave My Servant. O Musa, by My Honour, he was selfish, he asked only for his own forgiveness, by My Honour, if he had asked for the forgiveness of all the people of the earth, I would have forgiven them all!
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...0&postcount=96

Edit2: Found the story in كتاب التوابين by موفق الدين عبدالله بن قدامه
33 - توبة شاب مسرف على نفسه

وعن وهب بن منبه قال كان في زمن موسى عليه السلام شاب عات مسرف على نفسه فأخرجوه من بينهم لسوء فعله فحضرته الوفاة في خربة على باب البلد فأوحى الله تعالى إلى موسى عليه السلام إن وليا من أوليائي حضره الموت فاحضره وغسله وصل عليه وقل لمن كثر عصيانه يحضر جنازته لأغفر أبي لهم واحمله إلي لأكرم مثواه فنادى موسى في بني إسرائيل فكثر الناس فلما حضروه عرفوه فقال يا نبي الله هذا هو الفاسق الذي أخرجناه فتعجب موسى من ذلك فأوحى الله إليه صدقوا وهم شهدائي (إلا أنه لما حضرته الوفاة في هذه الخربة نظر يمنة ويسرة فلم ير حميما ولا قريبا ورأى نفسه غريبة وحيدة ذليلة فرفع بصره إلي وقال إلهي عبد من عبادك غريب في بلادك لو علمت أن عذابي يزيد في ملكك وعفوك عني ينقص من ملكك لما سألتك المغفرة وليس لي ملجأ ولا رجاء إلا أنت وقد سمعت فيما أنزلت أنك قلت إني أنا الغفور الرحيم فلا تخيب رجائي يا موسى أفكان يحسن بي أن أرده وهو غريب على هذه الصفة وقد توسل إلي بي وتضرع بين يدي وعزتي سألني في المذنبين من أهل الأرض جميعا لوهبتهم له لذل غربته يا موسى أنا كهف الغريب وحبيبه وطبيبه ما وراحمه

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
09-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Yes! That's it!! Jazakumullahhhh!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.