/* */

PDA

View Full Version : keep committing sin

AnonymousPoster
09-24-2009, 03:25 AM
:sl:

i dont know whats wrong with me i keep committing sin cant tell you what kinda sing this is but i keep doing it some time i dont know what to do i dont wanna do it but some times it just happens i try to avoid it but shaytaan is keep pushing me towards it is there anything i should be doing so i can avoid going this road and forget what happened and to be forgiven by Allah?

please help me im realy realy deppressed about this and im scared of my self of what im gona become

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
09-24-2009, 04:46 AM
:threadapp:

Beardo
09-24-2009, 04:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

i dont know whats wrong with me i keep committing sin cant tell you what kinda sing this is but i keep doing it some time i dont know what to do i dont wanna do it but some times it just happens i try to avoid it but shaytaan is keep pushing me towards it is there anything i should be doing so i can avoid going this road and forget what happened and to be forgiven by Allah?

please help me im realy realy deppressed about this and im scared of my self of what im gona become
I'm actually going through the same problem with a specific sin as well. I remember I had this one specific problem, and a scholar told me to PHASE out. Slowly decrease that sin until you absolutely diminish it. You should have in the back of your head throughout the phasing out that you want to get out of it as soon as possible. Imagine your parents, or your family, and Allah Ta'ala watching over you at all times. Would you do the same thing while they were watching?

I have an idea of what sin you are speaking of, but I will avoid guessing. I will pray for you, and I ask you to pray for me in turn. We are related Islamically, and hold mutual love for each other. Do not fear, for Allah Ta'ala is the MOST Merciful to those who are sincere and true.

We all have our ups and downs, and we all get depressed sometimes. Most of us try to cover it up, because your external will work into the internal. That's why they say to keep clean, and "cleanliness is half of Imaan". When you feel good on the outside, Inshallah you'll feel good in the inside as well. Likewise, if you feel good in the inside, you should Inshallah feel good on the outside.

May Allah Ta'ala make this test a smooth and successful one Insha'Allah! AMEEN!

Sampharo
09-24-2009, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

Brother/sister, not only are you enjoying the relative protection of anonmyity on the Internet, but you are also using an anonymous account. Speak more specifically for different ailments have different cures and if somebody knows or have had the exact experience they can give you much better help.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DigitalStorm82
09-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Not to scare you... but when I heard this it scared me so much that I try even harder not commit the same sin on a continuous basis...

Islam = Submission to Allah
Repeating Same Sin = Submission to sin
Submission to sin = Giving into sin = Sin becomes your god

Sin becomes your god = Shirk

So, try your best to avoid it...

Solution:
Keep saying Astaghfirullah even when committing the sin.

Shaitan pulls you in one direction - Astaghfirullah pulls you in another direction

Then you say Audhu billah mina shaytani rojim (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed satan)

Inshallah Allah will protect you.

***Most Importantly*** Try to NEVER EVER EVER be out of state of Wudu (Ablution) Ablution is like your invisible force field against Shaitan.

- IqRa -
09-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Try and stop it slowly. Keep away from the stuff that leads you to do it.

Shaytaan hurls you in a situation, where 1 thing leads to another. Therefore it is best to keep away from what will lead you to it

You will give into it once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, but you will eventually stop.

Ramadhan
09-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Also, I would advise to associate less with people who are permissive to the sinful acts that you do.
make new friends who are more pious who can give positive influence/pressure.

AnonymousPoster
09-25-2009, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I'm actually going through the same problem with a specific sin as well. I remember I had this one specific problem, and a scholar told me to PHASE out. Slowly decrease that sin until you absolutely diminish it. You should have in the back of your head throughout the phasing out that you want to get out of it as soon as possible. Imagine your parents, or your family, and Allah Ta'ala watching over you at all times. Would you do the same thing while they were watching?

I have an idea of what sin you are speaking of, but I will avoid guessing. I will pray for you, and I ask you to pray for me in turn. We are related Islamically, and hold mutual love for each other. Do not fear, for Allah Ta'ala is the MOST Merciful to those who are sincere and true.

We all have our ups and downs, and we all get depressed sometimes. Most of us try to cover it up, because your external will work into the internal. That's why they say to keep clean, and "cleanliness is half of Imaan". When you feel good on the outside, Inshallah you'll feel good in the inside as well. Likewise, if you feel good in the inside, you should Inshallah feel good on the outside.

May Allah Ta'ala make this test a smooth and successful one Insha'Allah! AMEEN!
thanks brother for your help i will make dua for u and u make dua for me
and i do not want to but its like some part of me is pushing me towards it and the second does not want then when shaytaan is in control i lose control and cant help it
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
Brother/sister, not only are you enjoying the relative protection of anonmyity on the Internet, but you are also using an anonymous account. Speak more specifically for different ailments have different cures and if somebody knows or have had the exact experience they can give you much better help.
yes i know but some times there are things u cant say even if u think ur invisible
format_quote Originally Posted by DigitalStorm82
Not to scare you... but when I heard this it scared me so much that I try even harder not commit the same sin on a continuous basis..

Islam = Submission to Allah
Repeating Same Sin = Submission to sin
Submission to sin = Giving into sin = Sin becomes your god

Sin becomes your god = Shirk

So, try your best to avoid it...

Solution:
Keep saying Astaghfirullah even when committing the sin.

Shaitan pulls you in one direction - Astaghfirullah pulls you in another direction

Then you say Audhu billah mina shaytani rojim (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed satan)

Inshallah Allah will protect you.

***Most Importantly*** Try to NEVER EVER EVER be out of state of Wudu (Ablution) Ablution is like your invisible force field against Shaitan.
i say this most times Audhu billah mina shaytani rojim and u said about wudu and what is ablution? sorry for being a noob:embarrass
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Try and stop it slowly. Keep away from the stuff that leads you to do it.

Shaytaan hurls you in a situation, where 1 thing leads to another. Therefore it is best to keep away from what will lead you to it

You will give into it once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, but you will eventually stop.
thanks i will keep that in mind

DigitalStorm82
09-25-2009, 03:02 AM
Ablution is the english translation of Wudu. (Something you do before you pray your Salaah)

By the way, Salaah (Namaaz/Fard Prayer, whatever you want to call it) will also protect you from sinning. So Inshallah Allah will keep you away from sin (bad deeds) if you desire to be free of this sin. But there is a condition, you have to make your Salaah and always stay in ablution. Follow the link below to read on how to perform ablution/wudu.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/salat/salat6.htm

Nancy
09-25-2009, 07:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
:sl: sister/ brother,

I'll have to agree with Sampharo; in order to create a vaccine or cure researchers need to know which component of the poison to synthesise. In other words we require you to be specific. However, I empathize with you in a way I understand that for example, if I commited a minor or major sin I would be too reluctant to confide in anybody. Especially when it's shameful and embarrassing!

Look I don't know if this advice will help but may Allah guide you

Find someone you really trust who will not judge you or tell anyone your sin and ask for assistance to reduce and eventually eliminate your sin. At the same time make your intentions true and sincere to Allah and make many dua.

(it also depends on how serious your sin is)

May Allah help and guide you brother/ sister.:)

:wa:

abu_musab461
10-01-2009, 02:37 PM

i like it...

- IqRa -
10-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Read often:

Ya muqaalib al quloob thaabit qalbi aala deenik
O turner of hearts, turn my heart towards your religion

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 02:57 PM
NOT THE THREAD STARTER

What sin is it that you keep doing?

zakirs
10-01-2009, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
NOT THE THREAD STARTER

What sin is it that you keep doing?
I guess the brother does not wish to disclose it and i guess it would be nice of us to respect it.

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 08:28 PM
NOT THREAD STARTER

I guess it's something that many young males have a problem with :cry: especially in the west.

tresbien
10-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Fast one other day and do dikr and pray on time.At night if the satan whispers to u as he does to me recite adan and read Quran or listen to it ESPECIALY ROQYAH LOOK AT LINK BELOW and seek with u heart refuge in ALLAH FROM SATAN.Get married it will help u too and before u commit sin remember that u can die on this sin.Another idea do not stay alone and change the place u are in.
http://www.aroqia.net/media/details.php?linkid=27
http://www.ashefaa.com/play-15841.html

DigitalStorm82
10-01-2009, 10:47 PM
“A fornicator is not a believer at the time that he is committing fornication, an imbiber is not a believer while he is engaged in drinking, a thief is not a believer while he is in the act of stealing.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (2475) and Sahîh Muslim (57)]

If Angel of death visits you while you are sinning... May Allah have Mercy!

Try your best not to engage in any sins! Save yourself!

DigitalStorm82
10-01-2009, 11:52 PM
"Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhum) reported:
the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa salam) said,
"He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: `La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa `ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),' he will have a reward equivalent to that for emancipating ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be recorded to his credit, hundred of his sins will be blotted out from his scroll, and he will be safeguarded against the devil on that day till the evening; and no one will exceed him in doing more excellent good deeds except someone who has recited these words more often than him. And he who utters: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi (Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise)' one hundred times a day, his sins will be obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean."
[Sahih al-Bukhari and Muslim]

alcurad
10-02-2009, 12:55 AM
masturbation isn't a sin, there is no single verse or authentic hadeeth that says it is forbidden, at most it could be seen as makrooh/disliked.

just don't over do it, go to the gym, read, get a constructive hobby, study etc etc., I don't see a reason to jump off a cliff if it happens though.

abu_musab461
10-02-2009, 03:35 AM
First from the Qur’aan: Imam Shafi’i stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7 Here the verses are clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or that their right hand possess. And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor.

"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." 24.33. This verse also clearly orders whoever does not have the financial means to marry to keep himself chaste and be patient in facing temptations (including masturbation) until Allah enriches them of His bounty.

tresbien
10-02-2009, 03:21 PM
I am 37 and i can not afforf to get married in my country since people become materialistic and pious women and men are hard currency.Many speak about teaching of islam but when it comes to practice only words are the loudest.
Do what i do try to fast to increase u imane because if u fast u will not think of doing haram or watch bad films or magazine from fajr till maghreb.At the evening u do dikr as well as the one of the morning than listen to a lecture or read or listen to QURAN.WHEN Satan whispers recide adan and seek refuge in Allah.Moreover, change the room or go perform abulution.WA ALLAH MASTURBATION is bad and once u start u will find hard to stop.Moreover if u refrain from doing haram, u will fell happy.Do not date busy u self too with productive activities.
Masturbation (for both men and women) is haraam (forbidden) in Islam based on the following evidence: First from the Qur’aan: Imam Shafi’i stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7 Here the verses are clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or that their right hand possess. And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor. "And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." 24.33. This verse also clearly orders whoever does not have the financial means to marry to keep himself chaste and be patient in facing temptations (including masturbation) until Allah enriches them of His bounty. Secondly, from the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him): Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood said, "We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatsoever. So Allaah’s Messenger said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." Bukhari:5066

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.