/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nancy

Nancy
09-24-2009, 09:43 AM
:sl: Sisters, :D

Hi, my name is Nancy and I have joined this forum just recently because I really wish to increase my taqwa and emaan in Islam and to develop and enhance my relationship as a worshipper of Allah (subhana wa tala). I intend to achieve this by increasing my knowledge and acting upon that, increasing my social network with muslim sisters, and so on.

:salamext:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
09-24-2009, 11:13 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum sister. May Allah make it easy for you to achieve your goals and reward you for your efforts. Ameen

Great to have you here :)

glo
09-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Welcome to IslamicBoard, Nancy. :welcome:

Muslim Woman
09-24-2009, 03:11 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Nancy
:sl: Sisters, :D

Hi, my name is Nancy
Welcome to the forum , Sis . Hope u had a wonderful Eid :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hayaa
09-24-2009, 05:16 PM
:sl: sister!

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here! =)

Caller الداعي
09-24-2009, 05:20 PM
welcme! May Allah keep u hapy

ژاله
09-24-2009, 05:53 PM
welcome to the forum Nancy.
hope you have a great stay here..
tc

IbnAbdulHakim
09-24-2009, 07:01 PM
assalamu alaikum sis

loadsa dhikr and dua is the way to taqua :D

Nancy
09-25-2009, 07:18 AM
:sl: everyone, :statisfie

Thanks for the great advice and support.

I feel like the world is a box with people in it and their surroundings being tested by (children, family, life, work, home, money, materialistic things, exams, study, etc) in order to examine and determine their true sincerity of submission to Allah (subhana wa taala). I pray everyday alhamdolellah but I feel like I'm fighting the shaytan just to maintain my status. :exhausted:cry:

Also consider the fact that my responsibilities have increased dramatically as I transitioned from being a student to a working mother remaining a student as I continued my bachelor to an honours course (which is frustrating due to increase in work/study load) this may partly be the reason why I'm fighting is because the pressure has increased and I feel like I'm going to break soon and I can hardly catch my breath .......................I don't want that to happen.

What can I do??

Yours Sincerely Nancy.

Misz_Muslimah
09-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Asalamalikum sister, Great havin you here..:)
Hope you find it beneficial !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.