/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

velvetsky
09-26-2009, 01:38 AM
Hey everyone :) I'm a new member here, obviously :P So I just joined because I wanted to learn more about Islam and to talk to more Muslims. I'm a Muslim myself however, I'm not involved in the Muslim community where I live so I'm interested in learning more about the religion, having lively discussions and getting to know people :)

I haven't browsed threw these forums a lot but I hope that it's an open environment for those who want to learn and that people are respectful of different opinions :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-26-2009, 01:45 AM
:welcome: aboard & enjoy your stay ..

Muslim Woman
09-26-2009, 02:31 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum ; InshaAllah u will enjoy and learn and teach us something good :statisfie

Strzelecki
09-26-2009, 04:29 AM
Salaam, velvetsky.
Welcome to the forums. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
09-26-2009, 04:32 AM
welcome velvetsky, nice name:D
hope you enjoy ur stay.....

Hayaa
09-26-2009, 05:02 AM
:sl:

Velcome, Velvet Sky. Enjoy IB! :)

Ramadhan
09-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Welcome aboard!

feel free to browse our close to 1 millions posts!

glo
09-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Welcome, Velvet Sky. :welcome:
(I like your name)

Muslimah4Eva x
09-26-2009, 03:32 PM
Welcome to the forum =)

Misz_Muslimah
09-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Welcome, Great havin you here..:)
Hope you find it beneficial !

Caller الداعي
09-27-2009, 11:56 AM
welcome !!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!