/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your dua please

Silver Pearl
09-26-2009, 02:07 AM
:wasalamex

I hope this reaches you in good health and strong Imaan.

If you could please make dua for me and my mother I would really appreciate it. I don't want to disclose anything because the issue at hand is very personal but please your ad'iyaa are very much in need.

Jazaakallaah khayr.

[Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong section]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-26-2009, 02:25 AM
:sl:

May Allah reward you two for all the pain u suffered and grant what is good for your hereafter , Ameen.

Muslim Woman
09-26-2009, 03:37 PM
:sl::sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl

[Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong section]

This forum has a thread for asking dua . Anyway let us know when the problem is over . Till then , have patience pl. Allah loves those who show patience .

glo
09-26-2009, 03:40 PM
I pray for a solution for your and your mother's problem(s).
May God bless you and give you his peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
09-26-2009, 04:50 PM
What is good between you and your mother may Allah increase and what is bad may Allah resolve, Ameen

Far7an
09-26-2009, 04:53 PM

Ameen to all the du'as. May Allaah ease your affairs.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Ameen

May Allah do whats best for you.

Assalamu Alaikum

Snowflake
09-26-2009, 06:06 PM
:sl: - May Allah, The Glorified and Praiseworthy, The One Who is able to do all things, The Most Kind and Merciful, The Most Great, shower His Mercy and blessings on you and your mother and purify you through your sufferings as He does when a believer suffers, and replace them with peace, happiness and blessings in abundance. Ameen

Say, Alhumdulillah ala kulli haal at all times :)

:wa:

S_87
09-26-2009, 08:57 PM
inshaAllah of course :wub:
may Allah accept your duas and ease your affairs. Ameen

'Abd-al Latif
09-26-2009, 09:05 PM
:salamext:

May Allah make this a purification for her and heal her.

glo
09-28-2009, 07:21 PM
How are things for you and your mum, Silver Pearl?

Rasema
09-28-2009, 07:36 PM

InshAllah, I'll make a dua for your mother and you after duhur.

:wa:

Silver Pearl
09-29-2009, 03:37 AM
Barakallaahu feekum! Thank you all for your ad'iyaa and May Allaah grant you all goodness fid-dunyaa wal-Aakhirah!

glo-My mother is ill and the doctors have given some positive feedback but whether the problem has gone for good or not is a matter no one speaks of. Alhamdulillaah, thank you for your kind words, May God have mercy upon you!

Pk_#2
09-29-2009, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl
Barakallaahu feekum! Thank you all for your ad'iyaa and May Allaah grant you all goodness fid-dunyaa wal-Aakhirah!

glo-My mother is ill and the doctors have given some positive feedback but whether the problem has gone for good or not is a matter no one speaks of. Alhamdulillaah, thank you for your kind words, May God have mercy upon you!
May her illness be a purification for her & May Allaah grant her quick recovery, Aameen!

I'm so sorry sis, stay strong, we'll continue to make dua for you BOTH inshaAllaah,

Asalamu Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi Wabaraktuhu.

Ramadhan
09-29-2009, 10:43 AM
May Allah showe His blessings towards your mother and you and ease all the sufferings

- IqRa -
09-29-2009, 10:53 AM
May Allaah grant all your family the best in this world and the Aakhirah, Ameen sum ameen.

BlissfullyJaded
09-30-2009, 06:10 AM

Ameen to the adiya.

You and your mother are in my duas inshaAllah.

A-Believer-25
10-02-2009, 04:05 AM
May Allah (SWT) make things easy for your mom and you, and may Allah (SWT) bless you and your mom! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!