/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Husband not happy

saada
09-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Can someone please help me I need certain questions answered regarding my husband

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
saada
09-26-2009, 03:08 PM
does a husband have to repay his wife for all the finacial support she gave him
when he says he is not happy in the marriege and he is trying to leave the marraige what rights does a woman have in islam when the husband dont support his wife finacially even he is capable but he uses her money for everything

saada
09-26-2009, 03:09 PM
can someone help me please

Rasema
09-26-2009, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saada
when he says he is not happy in the marriege and he is trying to leave the marraige what rights does a woman have in islam when the husband dont support his wife finacially even he is capable but he uses her money for everything
:sl:
I would give him the divorce. After the divorce he wouldn't have access to my money.
:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-26-2009, 03:26 PM
:sl:

Can u explain more ? Husband borrowed money from her or she spent money voluntarily ?

what rights does a woman have in islam when the husband dont support his wife finacially even he is capable but he uses her money for everything
as long as they are married , it's his duty to spend money . She can go to court and demand it. If he divorces her , then during the iddat period , he must bear her cost . He must also pay her Mahr . For details , pl . talk to any Muslim lawyer .

Snowflake
09-26-2009, 03:27 PM
:sl: I'm sorry to hear of your troubles sister. May Allah grant you ease. Ameen. The answer depends on whether you had stipulated in the marriage contract that you will be financially responsible for him. In that case you aren't entitled to claim back any money you spent on him. If this isn't the case and you spent on him from your own will as a gift, then it is not acceptable in Islam to take a gift back (except for the father to his children.) If there was an agreement that he repay what you spend on him, they he is obliged to fulfil his promise. However, I can only speak from the little bit of knowledge
from information I have come across. So I really would advise you to see a scholar sis. Only someone in that position can give you the most correct answer inshaAllah. :)

:wa:

Maimunah
09-26-2009, 07:34 PM
sister this kinda of question needs to be answered by someone knowledgable. inshaAllah speak to an 'alim or someone with knowledge and sound aqeedhah.

may Allah make evrything easy for you.
ameen

wasalaam

S_87
09-26-2009, 07:43 PM
depends. did the wife GIVE or LEND the money?

then the wife should seek advice from a local imam or someone mutual who can help them work their problems out..
if he is taking her money against her will then that is a form of oppression

may Allah make it easy for u sister

cat eyes
09-26-2009, 08:10 PM
your husband has asked for a divorce? what you need to do is speak with a scholar as this is to much of sensitive topic to be discussed here and you need somebody qualified. scholar will be able to guide you two on the right path inshallaah divorce is not something that should be sought without a valid reason depending how long he was married to you. i pray Allah eases your affairs Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.