/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rules and Infractions

Far7an
09-26-2009, 07:25 PM
:sl:

I kindly request all new members and those who havn't already to read our Rules and information about Infraction levels.

The number of warning points given for a breach of the following rule has changed:

No attacks against Islam in any form will be tolerated on this discussion board. This includes, but is not limited to attacks on the Qur'an, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), his family and companions, or any other prophets in Islam, or Islamic scholars, past or present. While some may complain that there is "freedom of speech" please remember this is a privately owned discussion board which was created and is maintained to serve the purpose of promoting Islam. What is allowed in speech is determined by the Admin and not the member.
To 200 points which never expire. Resulting in a permanant ban. This is a very serious rule, and anyone who insults the deen of Allaah does not deserve to be here.

Other warning levels have also been revised.

Wasalaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
10-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Also, while making the announcement...

If you guys have any general questions, inquiries, requests, or problems... I'd prefer you guys use the HelpDesk rather than PM me. Feel free to PM me if there is something you want to ask me directly, but if it's a technical problem, etc., please use the HelpDesk.

Jazakumullahu Khair. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!