/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2 years on IslamicBoard - Thank you all!!

Danah
09-26-2009, 10:48 PM
:sl:

I just figured out that by tomorrow I will finish my second year here Islamic Board and I really find it a big achievement in my life to be active for such a long time in a forum like this one that I am proud of.

I would like to thank everyone helped me, guided me, taught me, and even criticized me to correct things in me. I would like to thank all Muslims members to be such a caring sisters and brothers for the last two years. I would like to thank all staff members here who were more than helpful to answer any question I may have and solve any difficulty I went through in the forum. Also, I would like to thank some good non-Muslims members here who were good examples of their faiths and make good friends to me with open minds that look for a peaceful world. :)

Also, I would like to apologize to any member here that I may offended in a direct or in-direct way, we are all here to learn from our mistakes in this life.

Jazakum Allah khair everyone I learned a lot here :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bub
09-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Awwwww sister :wub:
I agree with every word you wrote, i have been here since June and gain so many knowledge in Islamic. Then I started wear Hijab on 23rd of Aug, alhamdulilah... all thanks to members here!

Cabdullahi
09-26-2009, 10:55 PM
you've been counting the days....oh dear oh dear
inshallah you'll benefit more and that you'll have more knowledge on islam come next year

Beardo
09-26-2009, 10:56 PM
A Valued Member Indeed!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mosleh
09-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Jazakum Allah khair everyone I learned a lot here
you too jazaki allah khair sister ..

بالتوفيق .

Nájlá
09-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Mabrook Danah :D

Its been great having here with us. Now make it for another couple of years.

glo
09-27-2009, 12:12 PM
It's a joy to know you, Danah. Happy anniversary! :)

Muhammad
09-27-2009, 12:24 PM
:wa:

Wa iyyaak sister, it is good to know you had a pleasant experience here. A forum can often create a feeling of a warm community that it's nice to be a part of. As for achievements, we should always aim higher and higher. Whatever you gained from this forum, aim to increase that through the various sources that are available to you.

May Allaah (swt) guide us all to whatever pleases Him, Aameen.

Danah
09-27-2009, 04:40 PM
May Allah reward you everyone and guide all always to the true path

sis Bub....Its All thanks to Allah who lead you to this forum then to such members that help you to take that important decision and wear Hijab :) May Allah keep you always in the right path

Bro Abdullahii.... :) No! I was not counting days here, there is something called Join date in my profile page telling me that I completed 2 yrs man!

Bro Muhammed....May Allah reward you for your great effort with all staff members here that have been taking care of this place for years to always give that bright image of Islam to the whole world.

Thanks a lot everyone else...Our new Admin Rashad, Mosleh and my kind lovely sisters Najla, glo for your kind words

transition?
09-27-2009, 05:40 PM
YAY!

EPIC fail for me lol. :ashamed: do I have even have a 1000 posts.

Danah
09-27-2009, 05:57 PM
^ lol bless u sis :)

transition?
09-27-2009, 06:31 PM
I try I really do.

Danah
09-27-2009, 06:40 PM
^ the quantity of posts doesn't matter like the quality of posts!
you are one of the good members here even if you are not always active in the forum

transition?
09-27-2009, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^ the quantity of posts doesn't matter like the quality of posts!
you are one of the good members here even if you are not always active in the forum
AWWW JazakAllah khair. so true! :statisfie

w0rd. I would be active all the time.but....There has to be periods of learning away from the forums so I can add something beneficial to the forums. lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.