/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member here!

Masuma
09-27-2009, 08:16 AM
:bism:
Asalamualikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

I am a Muslimah from Pakistan.:muslimah: I really loved this forum. Many other forums which I visisted were so ful of dirt and abusive talk. But Alhamdullilah! This forum is clean and friendly.

I think thatmore than 60% of the forums are anti-Islamic. But this is an opportunity for us, Muslims on this forum to represent the true picture of Islam.

I am here in a spirit of learning. I loved some of the discussions here and want to participate in them too. Hopefully looking forward to your help and support. InshAllah!

Now some words for my Muslims. O dear brothers and sisters in Islam! Know that I love you all soooooooooo much. May Allah(SWT) keep you and me on the right way. May He, the Compassionate One, the Merciful One, give us place in Janatul Firdaus. O my brothers and sisters! We Muslims are facing many dilemmas these days. Our brothers and sisters in Afghanistan and Iraq have been slaughtered. No don;t you just sit there and watch. We are one family, one body. If one part of our body is in pain, how can we be so relaxed and unmoved! Our bond of faith is much stronger than even the bllod relations! Always pray to Allah that He may keep us united. LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!:cry: (Eyes filled with tears!)

"Thus have We made of you an Ummah justly balanced, that ye might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves..."
(2:143)

Ok, now as you all know that I am a lady of few words:D I'll just finish here and wait for your reply.

With lots of love
Aneeza:statisfie

Allahafiz!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
09-27-2009, 09:14 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum!! :D
I lurve people who talk too much :D

ژاله
09-27-2009, 09:17 AM
welcome Aneeza:)
hope you enjoy ur stay here.

Misz_Muslimah
09-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Asalamalikum sister, Great havin you here..:)
Hope you find it beneficial !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
:sl:
Thank you dear sisters for the lovely welcome!:statisfie

May Allah bless you all! Ameen!

Misz_Muslimah
09-27-2009, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
:sl:
Thank you dear sisters for the lovely welcome!:statisfie

May Allah bless you all! Ameen!
Your welcome

AMiiN <33

Strzelecki
09-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Wa 3alaikum salaam An33za.
Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great stay and benefit greatly from being here insha'Allaah. :)

May Allah (swt) reward and protect you. Ameen.
Wa'Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.