/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help..

AnonymousPoster
09-27-2009, 01:40 PM
:sl:Brothers and Sisters,

I've started praying five times a day for the past 3 months or so but now I've stopped because of School. The thing is I don't want to give up, and I was wondering because of Zuhr prayer being around 1pm I'm at school at the time could I pray once I'm back at home which is around 4pm, praying Zuhr that is..

Jazak.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
09-27-2009, 03:02 PM
there was a muslim in my school who was allowed to leave class to go out to the school hall and pray there. can you do that?

happy
09-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Why don't you ask the teachers to give you a room to pray. In my school there wasn'y many muslim but they provide us a room where you could pray. Try to pray at the school cuz sometimes the time of salat changes so 4.00 might be too late.

Bub
09-27-2009, 03:42 PM
U can ask your favourite teach to let u pray in her/his room til lunchtime??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
09-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Are you the only muslim in your school?
If there are any other muslim students, you can ask them how/where they pray in school.
You should also ask your teachers/school administrators to let you use any available room/space to pray.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!