/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should i do

happy
09-27-2009, 03:05 PM
:DAsalama Caleykum bro and sister. I need advice to do with my soul.

Basically there was time when my emaan was strong but not any more.
Alhamdulilaah Allah has given me lot of blessing but there was lot of things which was bad and i didn't like about my self and there was lot of bad things i did but i try my best to repent. My quesyion is i find hard to seek knowledge for example when i say today i'm going listen this particular lec i become too lazy or ven read the quran. Also i try to wake up for the night prayer but can't is there anything i can do to stop these.

Also some advice of how to purify the body and the soul would be nice.
May Allah reward you for your time and advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
09-27-2009, 03:29 PM
sister putting c before 'aleykum' must mean you are somali

regarding your problem make lots of duah,adkar and read the quran
and remember jihadunafs is a greater form of other jihads for a reason

so perfect yourself!! and be happy

Muslim Woman
09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by happy
:DAsalama Caleykum bro and sister. I need advice to do with my soul.

...i try to wake up for the night prayer but can't is there anything i can do to stop these.

Do u mean Tahajjud ? It's not a must , so don't worry about it. Try to offer / perform compulsory acts and stay away from major sins . InshaAllah u will find Allah merciful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!