/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signs of Day of Judgement.

_PakistaN_
09-27-2009, 04:03 PM
The Minor Signs:

The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)
Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)
Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".
People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim) ?The Slave Trade
The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)
Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)
Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)
Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)
Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)
There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.") (at-Tirmidhi)
When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)
When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi)
People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed
Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time
The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)
People will hop between the clouds and the earth
A tribulation will enter everyone�s home (Ahmad)
The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)
Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)
Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)
Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)
When singers become common (Al-Haythami)
People will dance late into the night
When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)
People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)
People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)
People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)
Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)
Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing
People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons
Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)
A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)
Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)
There will be attempts to make the deserts green
The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)
Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)
The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)
The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)
There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)
The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)
Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)
Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)
A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)
Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)
Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)
When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)
Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)
A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad)
Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)
There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.
There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.
People will refuse when offerred food.
Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

The Major Signs:

Although they appear here in no particular order, it is important to point out that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said that these last, major signs will follow each other like pearls falling off of a necklace...

Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
The Mahdi
The appearance of Masih al-�Isa (Jesus Christ), the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
Ya�juj and Ma�juj (Gog and Magog)
The destruction of the Ka�bah and the recovery of its treasure
Emergence of the Beast
The smoke
Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
The wind will take the souls of the believers
The rising of the sun from the west
The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place
Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

source : http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem/judgement.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
09-28-2009, 05:48 AM
Most have the minor signs have materialised :(

May Allah SWT protect us from the fitna of dajjal and trials of the qiyamat

Muslimlearner
09-28-2009, 02:16 PM
:sl: Pls.tell me more about one of the Major Signs: Emergence of the Beast

please!

Mohamed_
09-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Maybe this is a stupid question. But how many years we got before the Day of Judgement about?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
09-28-2009, 04:04 PM
^ Brother nice poem, did you write it? it would rhyme somewhat if you changed the last word to hears (Allah knows, Allah hears).

cat eyes
09-28-2009, 04:11 PM
just to comment on one of the signs that there will be a lot of children from fornication so those children should feel guilty then and be labelled? sorry i dont remember reading that in the the signs of the day of judgement:><:

Mohamed_
09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
^ Brother nice poem, did you write it? it would rhyme somewhat if you changed the last word to hears (Allah knows, Allah hears).
Thank you. No, I didn't write it. :) I don't know who wrote it, I just found it on an Islamic wallpaper.

And I'm going to correct it as you said. :)

Patience7
09-28-2009, 09:36 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
Thank you. No, I didn't write it. :) I don't know who wrote it, I just found it on an Islamic wallpaper.

And I'm going to correct it as you said. :)

When you feel alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows, Allah hears.
No brother...those are the lyrics of the english nasheed Allah Knows by Zain Bhikha

:wa:

Mohamed_
09-29-2009, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Star7*

No brother...those are the lyrics of the english nasheed Allah Knows by Zain Bhikha

No, then. ;D And thank you for telling me who this is by.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-29-2009, 10:34 AM

The Signs of the Hour are the signs that will precede Yawm al-Qiyaamah (the Day of Judgement) and indicate that it is night.

The Hour (al-Saa'ah) means the time of reckoning, and is either:

1. Saa'ah sughra (the lesser hour), which is a person's death, whereupon his reckoning starts when he leaves this world and passes into the Hereafter;
2. Or Saa'ah kubraa (the greater Hour), which is when mankind will be resurrected from their graves to be judged and rewarded or punished accordingly.
When the word al-saa'ah is used on its own in the Qur'aan, it refers to the greater reckoning (the Day of Judgement), as in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): "People ask you concerning the Hour…" [al-Ahzaab 33:63]

The Signs of the Hour (i.e., the Day of Judgement) are of two types:

1. Ashraat al-Saa'ah al-Sughra (Minor signs of the Hour)
These are signs that will appear a long time before the Hour approaches, such as the decline of knowledge, the spread of ignorance, drinking of wine or alcohol, competition in the construction of tall buildings, and many others. The scholars have listed almost sixty signs, some of which will accompany the major signs, or will appear afterwards.
2. Ashraat al-Saa'ah al-Kubraa (Major Signs of the Hour)
These are major signs that will appear shortly before the Day of Judgement comes. These extraordinary events will be:

(1) The appearance of the Mahdi

At the end of time, a man from the descendents of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will appear, and Allaah will help him to make His religion prevail. He will take control of the land (or the earth) and fill it with justice just as it had previously been filled with wrongdoing and oppression. Under his rule, the ummah will be blessed as it has never been blessed before.
This man's name will be like the name of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and his father's namewill be like the Messenger's father's name. He will be a descendant of Faatimah, the daughter of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), through the line of al-Hasan ibn 'Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him). He will appear from the East. A number of saheeh ahaadeeth refer to the appearance of the Mahdi, including the following:

1. Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "During the last days of my ummah, the Mahdi will appear. Allaah will send rain for him, and the earth will bring forth its produce. He will give money sihaahan (according to one report, the Prophet was asked, "What is sihaahan?" and he said, "Equally among people." Reported by Ahmad), and livestock will increase… He will live for seven or eight" - meaning years. (Reported by al-Haakim, 4/557; he said it is saheeh according to the conditions of the two shaykhs [al-Bukhaari and Muslim]. Al-Dhahabi agreed with him. Shaykh al-Albaani said: its sanad is saheeh. Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 711)
2. Umm Salamah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: 'The Mahdi will be of my family (according to one report: of the people of my household) [Reported by Ibn Hibbaan and by al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak. He said: this hadeeth is saheeh according to the conditions of the two shaykhs, but they did not report it. Al-Dhahabi agreed with him] from the children of Faatimah." [Reported by Abu Dawood, 11/373 and Ibn Maajah, 2/1368. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami', section 6610].
Al-'Allaamah al-Safaareeni said: "So many reports were narrated concerning the appearance of the Mahdi that they reached the level of Tawaatur in meaning, and this became so well known among the scholars of Sunnah that it is counted as one of their basic beliefs." (Lawaami' al-Anwaar al-Bahiyyah, 2/84).
[Tawaatur: a mutawaatir hadeeth is one that was narrated by so many people and transmitted by so many people that it is inconceivable that they could all have agreed on a lie. Translator]
Imaam al-Shawkaani said: "The mutawaatir ahaadeeth about the awaited Mahdi, which we managed to find and examine, number fifty, including saheeh, hasan and da'eef munjabir (weak ahaadeeth that are supported by corroborating evidence) reports. They are mutawaatir beyond any shadow of a doubt… The reports from the Sahaabah that speak about the Mahdi are also very many and are judged as having the status of marfoo' ahaadeeth (i.e., ahaadeeth whose isnaads go back to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because this is not an issue in which they would have made ijtihaad." (For more information, see Question #1252).

(2) Al-Maseeh al-Dajjaal (The "Antichrist")

Al-Maseeh al-Dajjaal is a man from the sons of Aadam. He has a number of features which were mentioned in the saheeh ahaadeeth, including the following: he will be a young man with a ruddy complexion and curly hair, and will be one-eyed, with his right eye looking like a floating grape. Between his eyes will be written "ka' fa' ra'" (in unjoined letters) or "kaafir" (disbeliever), which every Muslim, literate or illiterate, will be able to read. Another of his attributes will be that he is sterile, and will have no children. Among the ahaadeeth that describe him are the following:
1. Ibn 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whilst I was sleeping, (I dreamt that) I was doing Tawaaf around the House (the Ka'bah)." He mentioned that he saw 'Eesaa ibn Maryam, upon whom be peace, then he saw the Dajjaal, and he described him: "He is a well-built man, with a ruddy complexion and curly hair. He is one-eyed, with his eye looking like a floating grape. (Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in al-Fath, 6/485: i.e., it is sticking out. The word yatfaa, with no hamzah, is used to describe something that is on top of something else. It is likened to a grape which is part of the bunch but sticks out from the rest. Al-Nawawi said: the word has been narrated both with the hamzah and without the hamzah. With the hamzah it means that the light has gone out of the eye, and without the hamzah it means that it is sticking out.) They said: "This is the Dajjaal…" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 13/90, and Muslim, 2/237)
2. Ibn 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) also reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) described the Dajjaal as living among people, and said: "Allaah, may He be exalted, is not one-eyed, but al-Maseeh al-Dajjaal is one-eyed, and his right eye looks like a floating grape." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 13/90, and Muslim, 18/59)
3. 'Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: "Between the creation of Aadam and the onset of the Day of Judgement, there will be a creation greater than the Dajjaal." (Reported by Muslim, 18/86). [This means that] the Dajjaal will appear from the East, from Khurasaan, from among the Jews of Isfahaan, then he will travel around the world, leaving no country but he will enter it, except for Makkah and Madeenah, which he will not be able to enter because the angels are guarding them, as is reported in the hadeeth of Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq (may Allaah be pleased with him): "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us that the Dajjaal would appear from a land in the East called Khurasaan." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 6/495); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami', section 3398).

The fitnah (trial, tribulation) of the Dajjaal will be the greatest fitnah ever, seen from the time that Allaah created Aadam until the onset of the Day of Judgement, and this will be because of the power that Allaah will permit him to have, of working great miracles that will amaze and confuse the people. There are ahaadeeth that describe how he will have a "paradise" and a "hell", but his paradise will in fact be a hell, and vice versa. He will have rivers of water and mountains of bread. He will command the sky to rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth its produce, and it will bring forth its produce. The treasures of the earth will follow him, and he will travel though the earth at great speed, like rain driven by the wind.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught his ummah how they can protect themselves from the evil of the fitnah of the Dajjaal, as is reported in the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah, may Allaah be pleased with him, who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "When any one of you pronounces the Shahaadah, let him seek refuge with Allaah from four things, and let him say: 'Allaahumma innee a'oodhu bika min 'adhaab jahannam, wa min 'adhaab al-qabr, wa min fitnati'l-mahyaa wa'l-mamaat, wa min sharri fitnati'l-maseeh al-dajjaal (O Allaah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of Hell, from the punishment of the grave, from the trials of life and death, and from the evil of the tribulation of the Dajjaal)." (Reported by Muslim, 5/87).
Another way of protecting oneself is by memorizing the first aayaat of Soorat al-Kahf. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) enjoined reciting the first verses of Soorat al-Kahf against the Dajjaal, by reciting the first ten verses, as was reported by al-Nawwaas ibn Sam'aan, who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever of you encounters him (the Dajjaal), let him recite the first verses of Soorat al-Kahf against him." (Reported by Muslim, 18/65). Abu'l-Dardaa' (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever memorizes ten aayaat from the beginning of Soorat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjaal." (Reported by Muslim, 6/92).
The destruction of the will come at the hands of 'Eesaa ibn Maryam, upon whom be peace, as is indicated in the saheeh ahaadeeth. 'Abd-Allaah ibn 'Amr (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'The Dajjaal will emerge among my ummah… and Allaah will send 'Eesaa ibn Maryam… and he will pursue him and destroy him." (Reported by Muslim, 18/75).

(3) The descent of 'Eesaa ibn Maryam, upon whom be peace
After the Dajjaal has appeared and spread corruption throughout the earth, Allaah will send 'Eesaa ibn Maryam, upon whom be peace, who will descend to the earth, coming down to the white minaret in the East of Damascus, Syria, resting his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, drops will fall, and when he raises it, drops like large pearls will fall (these are like grains of silver in the shape of big pearls, and it means that drops of water as pure as pearls will fall. The water is described as pearls because of its purity). No kaafir will smell his breath except he will die, and his breath will reach as far as his eyes can see. He will come down to the victorious group that is fighting for the truth and has come together to fight the Dajjaal. He will descend at the time when the iqaamah for prayer is being given, and he will pray behind the leader of that group.

The reports about his descent are many, including the following:
1. Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is nearly time for the son of Maryam to descend upon you, to judge fairly. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and put an end to war. Wealth will increase so much that no-one will accept it, and one prostration to Allaah will be worth more than the world and all that is in it." Then Abu Hurayrah said: "Recite, if you wish: 'And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) but must believe in him ('Eesaa - as a human Messenger of Allaah) before his ('Eesaa's) death. And on the Day of Resurrection, he ('Eesaa) will be a witness against them." [Al-Nisaa' 3:159 - interpretation of the meaning].'" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6/490, and Muslim, 2/189).
2. Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) also reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "How will you be when 'Eesaa ibn Maryam descends to you and your leader is one of you?" (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6/491, and Muslim, 2/193).
Imaam Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (7/223): "Mutawaatir ahaadeeth from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) describe how 'Eesaa ibn Maryam will descend before the Day of Judgement as a just leader and fair ruler."

(4) Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj (Gog and Magog)
Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj are human beings, descended from Aadam and Hawwa, upon whom be peace. According to the descriptions of them given in the ahaadeeth, they belong to the Turkic Mongol race, having small eyes, small, flat noses and wide faces. Their faces look like hammered-out shields (their faces are likened to shields because they are wide and round).
Their appearance at the end of time is one of the signs of the Hour, as indicated in the Qur'aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Until, when Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj are let loose (from their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every mound. And the true promise (Day of Resurrection) shall draw near (to fulfilment). Then (when mankind is resurrected from their graves, you shall see the eyes of the disbelievers fixedly stare in horror. (They will say): 'Woe to us! We were indeed heedless of this; nay, but we were zaalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.)." [al-Anbiyaa' 21:96-97]
In the story of Dhoo'l-Qarnayn, Allaah tells us (interpretation of the meaning): "Then he followed (another) way, until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: 'O Dhoo'l-Qarnayn! Verily! Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?' He said: 'That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier. Give me pieces (blocks) or iron,' then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said, 'Blow,' till when he had made it (red as) fire, he said, 'Bring me molten copper to pour over it.' So they [Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj] were made powerless to scale it or dig through it. (Dhoo'l-Qarnayn) said: 'This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true.' And on that Day [i.e., the day Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together." [al-Kahf 18:92-99]
Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj are also mentioned in the Sunnah, in more than one hadeeth, including the following:
1. Umm Habeebah bint Abi Sufyaan reported from Zaynab bint Jahsh that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) entered upon her one day in a nervous state, saying, "La ilaaha ill-Allaah! Woe to the Arabs from the evil that has approached! Today a hole this big has appeared in the barrier of Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj," and he made a circle with his thumb and forefinger. Zaynab bint Jahsh said, "O Messenger of Allaah, will we be destroyed even though there are righteous people among us?" He said, "Yes, if evil becomes widespread." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6/381, Muslim, 18/2).
2. Al-Nawaas ibn Sam'aan (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported a long hadeeth describing several signs of the Hour. In this hadeeth, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "… and Allaah will send Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj, swiftly swarming from every mound. They will pass the lake of Tiberias [in Palestine] and will drink everything that is in it. Then the last of them will pass by and will say, 'There used to be water here once.' The Prophet of Allaah, 'Eesaa, and his companions, will be besieged until a bull's head will be more precious to one of them than a hundred dinars are to any of you today. 'Eesaa and his companions will pray to Allaah, and Allaah will send a kind of worm (like that found in the noses of camels and sheep) on their (Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj) necks, and they will fall down dead, all at once. Then 'Eesaa and his companions will come down out of the place where they were besieged, and they will find hardly a handspan of land that is not filled with the stench (of Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj), so 'Eesaa and his companions will pray to Allaah, and He will send birds like the necks of camels to carry them away and throw them wherever Allaah wills." (Reported by Muslim, 18/68).

(5) The swallowing up of the earth
This means that a place is swallowed up in the earth and disappears into it, as is described in the Qur'aan (interpretation of the meaning): "So We caused the earth to swallow him and his dwelling place…" [al-Qasas 28:81]. Among the major signs of the Hour will be three such events, as described in the hadeeth of Hudhayfah ibn Usayd (may Allaah be pleased with him), according to which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Hour will not begin until you see ten signs… (including) three events where the earth swallows up, one in the East, one in the West, and one in the Arabian Peninsula." (Reported by Muslim, 18/27).

These events, like other major signs of the Hour, have not happened yet. Although other instances of places being swallowed up by the earth have occurred at various times and in various places, they did not cover so wide an area as to include both East and West. Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: "There have been instances of places being swallowed up by the ear, but it could be that what is meant by the three events referred to is events that are worse than anything yet seen, which could be more intense and cover a larger area." (Fath al-Baari, 13/84).

(6) The smoke
Another of the major signs of the Hour will be the appearance of the smoke. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "Then wait you for the Day when the sky will bring forth a visible smoke, covering the people, this is a painful torment." [al-Dhukhaan 44:10-11]. A definition of the smoke was narrated from Ibn 'Abbaas, who explained that it is one of the Signs of the Day of Judgement, as was narrated by Ibn Jareer and Ibn Abi Haatim from 'Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Maleekah, who said: "I went to Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) one day, and he said: 'I did not sleep at all last night.' I asked him, 'Why not?' He said, 'They said that a star with a tail (a comet) had appeared, and I was afraid that the smoke had started, so I could not sleep at all.'"
Imaam Ibn Katheer commented: "This is a saheeh isnaad, going back to Ibn 'Abbaas, the scholar of the ummah and the interpreter of the Qur'aan. This is also the opinion of all the Sahaabah and Taabi'een who agreed with him, in addition, there are many ahaadeeth going back to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) - saheeh, hasan and others - which state the same thing. This is convincing evidence that the smoke will be one of the expected signs, as is also clear from the text of the Qur'aan." (Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 7/235).
Among the ahaadeeth that describe the appearance of the smoke as one of the signs of the Hour is the following:
1. Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Hasten to do good deeds before six things appear: the Dajjaal, the smoke…" (Reported by Muslim, 18/87)

(7) The rising of the sun from the West
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "… The day that some of the Signs of your Lord do come, no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his faith…" [al-An'aam 6:158]. Most of the mufassireen (commentators) state that one of these signs is the rising of the sun from the West. Among the reports that indicate this are:
1. The hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) according to which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from the West, and when it rises and the people see it, they will all believe, but that will be when it will do a person no good to believe, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his faith." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 11/352, and Muslim, 2/194).
2. The hadeeth of 'Abd-Allaah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'Aas (may Allaah be pleased with them both), who said: "I learned from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) a hadeeth that I have never forgotten since. I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: 'The first of the signs of the Hour to appear will be the rising of the sun from the West.'" (Reported by Muslim, 18/78).

(8) The appearance of the Beast
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast to them, which will speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in our aayaat." [al-Naml 27:82]
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'There are three things which, once they happen, it will do a person no good to believe, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his faith: the rising of the sun from the West, the Dajjaal, and the Beast of the earth.'" (Reported by Muslim, 2/195).
Abu Umaamah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Beast will emerge, and it will mark all the people on their noses, and this mark will last, so that if a man buys a camel, and is asked who he bought it from, he will say, 'From the man with the mark on his nose.'" (Reported by Ahmad and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, no. 322).
According to some reports, when the Beast appears, it will mark the believers and the kaafirs. As for the believer, it will make his face shine brightly, as a sign of his faith, and as for the kaafir, it will mark his nose with a sign of his disbelief.
The Qur'aan tells us that the Beast will speak to people, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast to them, which will speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in our aayaat." [al-Naml 27:82]. This kalaam may refer to actual speech, whereby the Beast will address people, which is supported by the reading of Ubayy ibn Ka'b (tunabbi'uhum, i.e., tell them), or it may convey the other meaning of the word kalaam, to wound, which is supported by the alternative reading (taklamuhum, i.e., mark them by cutting them) reported from Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him).

(9) The fire which will gather the people together
Another of the signs of the Hour is the great fire which will appear from the direction of Yemen, from the bottom of 'Aden, from the Sea of Hadramawt. Among the ahaadeeth that describe this are the following:
1. The hadeeth of Hudhayfah ibn Usayd which mentions the major signs of the Hour, in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "… The last of them will be a fire which will emerge from Yemen, and will drive the people to their gathering place." According to another report: "… and a fire which will emerge from the bottom of 'Aden and drive the people (ahead of it)." (Reported by Muslim, 18/27).
2. The hadeeth of Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) which states that when 'Abd-Allaah ibn Salaam embraced Islam, he asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about a number of issues, including the first sign of the Hour. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The first sign of the Hour will be a fire which will drive the people from East to West." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6/362).
3. Ibn 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Fire will emerge from Hadramawt or from the sea of Hadramawt (according to another report: from the direction of Hadramawt or from Hadramawt - Mishkaat al-Masaabeeh) before the Day of Judgement, and it will drive the people (ahead of it).'" (Reported by Ahmad, 7/133; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami', 3603).
A number of saheeh ahaadeeth describe how this fire will gather the people together. Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The people will be gathered in three ways, willingly or by force, two on one camel, or three or four or even ten on one camel. The rest of them will be gathered together by means of a fire, which will stay with them whenever they stop to rest or to sleep, no matter what the time of day or night." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 11/377, Muslim, 17/194).
Finally, it should be noted that belief in the signs of the Hour is part of our belief in the Unseen (al-ghayb), without which the belief of the Muslim is incomplete. And Allaah is the Source of Strength.

Al Mu'minaat
09-29-2009, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
:sl: Pls.tell me more about one of the Major Signs: Emergence of the Beast

please!
Aslamlakium Wa Rahmatulah Wa Barakatu Sister..

The MaJOR signs of the last day are the following-->

The Major Signs:

Although they appear here in no particular order, it is important to point out that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said that these last, major signs will follow each other like pearls falling off of a necklace...

Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
The Mahdi
The appearance of Masih al-?Isa (Jesus Christ), the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
Ya?juj and Ma?juj (Gog and Magog)
The destruction of the Ka?bah and the recovery of its treasure
Emergence of the Beast
The smoke
Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
The wind will take the souls of the believers
The rising of the sun from the west
The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place
Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

Al Mu'minaat
09-29-2009, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=Mujaheedah;1226700]

Maashallah sister i love your signature :statisfie

czgibson
09-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Greetings,

Am I right in thinking that most of the minor signs listed in the first post have been happening for centuries already?

Peace

Mohamed_
09-29-2009, 06:07 PM
I asked my dad about what he knows of the Day of Judgement. He said, the shaytaan will send his prophets also. But only the truth muslims will see on their head the text 'kezzeb' (liar).

Ramadhan
09-30-2009, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Am I right in thinking that most of the minor signs listed in the first post have been happening for centuries already?

Peace
Yes, many of the minor signs have actually already happened/are happening.

Ramadhan
09-30-2009, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
I asked my dad about what he knows of the Day of Judgement. He said, the shaytaan will send his prophets also. But only the truth muslims will see on their head the text 'kezzeb' (liar).
Not quite.
According to hadiths, one of the major signs will be the arrival of Dajjal, and on the head of disbelievers (kaafiroon) there will be letters of "Ka fa ra" (disbeliever), and only true muslims could read them.

abdullah_001
09-30-2009, 02:43 AM
The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Yes!

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans.
This is the only one that I don't understand. Do we already talk to animals? If not, then we'll be able to do so in the future... which is very scary.

Reading most (if not all) of these signs was like literally recording what you saw with your eyes in a book. It is very scary how many of these signs we have seen occur in front of our very eyes...

Ramadhan
09-30-2009, 03:54 AM
The Minor Signs:

The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
<-- if it is knowledge of deen , then it has been happening.

<-- This has been happening at increasing rate

Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
<----- This has been happening at increasing rate, with new STDs (sexualy transmitted diseases, such HIV/AIDS)

When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)
<--- Sexual affairs and scandals certainly becoming more widespread

Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
<--- This has been happening at increasing rate, especially in western countries, with sexual acts performed in public places/events.

The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
<--- This has been happening at increasing rate, including widespread consumption of "recreational drugs"

Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
<--- I don’t know if this need to be taken literally or figuratively. Current world’s population shows that women slightly outnumber men, so that’s happening. But it could also be that the definition of women in this hadith includes non-straight/homosexual men. Based on anecdote, the number of homosexual men far outnumbers those of lesbians, so on this account, the number of “women” (which include non-heterosexual men) is greater at increasing rate than the (heterosexual) men, especially since acceptance of gays are becoming so widespread that more and more potential gays are able to choose to live gay lifestyles, eschewing heterosexual marriages.

Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
<--- This is happening

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".
<---- This has happened to Turkey in the WW I, and it is happening in Iraq and to a certain extent, Afghanistan.

People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim)
<---- The Slave Trade? So it has ended.

The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
<---- Children Army? In many conflict area, children are forced/brainwashed to take up arms and kill indiscriminately even their own parents, like in Sierra Leone.

Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
<--- This has been happening at increasing rate

Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
<--- Dunno what this means

Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
<---- This has been happening at increasing rate with increasing global warming and pollution

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
<----- In most developed countries, non-married couple have same rights as married ones, so children out of marriages are becoming common.

When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)
<----- hard to measure this, but anecdote shows that this is happening

Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)
<----- Gaps between the rich and the poor in biggest countries such as china, india, USA, Indonesia, Russia are actually wider than before.

Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)
<----- How many muslims are actually paying zakat maal? Many do not pay zakat maal (zakat profession) because they think they are already paying taxes.

Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)
<---- hard to measure so I won’t comment on this

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)
<------ I’d like to know if deaths from heart attacks and strokes are actually much more common now than before

There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.") (at-Tirmidhi)
<---- Based on anecdote, this has becoming more widespread. You just have to look at politicians to know this.

When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)
<----- This is hard to measure and not sure about anecdote

When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi)
<----- I only have to visit some of mosques in Indonesia to know this. Many mosques in Indonesia install extremely loud speakers, and they actually disturb the neighborhood during prayers/”ceramah”(khutbah)/”pengajian” (qur’an recitals) because they raise their voice and amplified by the speakers.

<---- Just go and visit shopping malls in non-middle east countries, and you know this is happening at increasing rate.

<--- cars, trains, ships, planes

The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)
<--- maybe this applies to previous sanction?
People will hop between the clouds and the earth
<--- Planes

A tribulation will enter everyone's home (Ahmad)
<--- TV, internet?

The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)
<--- Well, this century the world certainly has seen many worst leaders.

Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
<--- see above

People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)
<--- see above

Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)
<--- true

Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)
<--- confirmed

When singers become common (Al-Haythami)
<---confirmed

<--- confirmed, with worldwide phenomena of nightclubs

When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)
<--- I don’t hink this has happened yet. Or has it?

People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)
<---- Shia?

People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)
<--- Increasing popularity of astrology

People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)
<--- Increasing popular believe that we alone determine our own fate

Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
<--- true, well at least for me

Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)
<--- not sure about this, but hopefully not happening yet

Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing
<--- pollution

People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons
<--- can’t really measure this, so have to rely on anecdote

Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)
<--- This has been happening at increasing rate

A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)
<--- hopefully has not happened

Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)
<--- Just this morning there was news about earthquake near Samoa that created tsunami around the pacific. My mother said that there have been a lot more earthquakes in Indonesia in the past decade than when she was younger. And just now a big earthquake of 7.9 Richter Scale occurred in west coast of sumatra!

There will be attempts to make the deserts green
<--- During my umrah this year, I saw the Arafah field/desert becoming green with many trees planted. There are current attempts by Saudi peninsula countries and china to re-green some of their deserts.

The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)
<--- There have been false messengers, like the founder of Ahmadiyah.

Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)
<--- Just have a look at current women fashion

The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)
<--- this has happened

<--- not sure if this applies to the conquest of India during the 11-17 centuries or for future event.

When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)
<--- This has been happening at increasing rate, by 2020, 6 of the tallest buildings in the world will be located in Saudi peninsula

There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)
<---confrimed

The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)
<--- I don’t think this has happened yet, unless it applies to the discovery of oil in the region

Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)
<--- does this apply to the WW II, the austro germans (christians) fought against the rest of Europeans? Or the iran-iraq (muslims) war? Or Rwanda massacre (Christians)? Lao-Cambodia-Vietnam war (Buddhist)? Or maybe some future event.

Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)
<--- not happened yet, unless it applies to laboratories where research on animals communications/intelligence are conducted where the animals "talk" to the researchers.

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)
<--- dunno what this mean. Could it mean modern telecommunication/information technology where we can access information anywhere anytime?

Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)
<---hard to measure this

Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)
<--- hard to measure this

When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)
<---is happening at increasing rate

Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)
<--- is happening at increasing rate

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad)

Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)

Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)
<--- not sure about this

<--- is happening at increasing rate. Natural birth rates at most developed countries (and china) currently are not able to sustain their natural population growth.

There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.
<---is happening at increasing rate, where more and more food are wasted every single second.

People will refuse when offerred food.
<--- maybe in developed countries

Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men
<--- increasing acceptance of gays/lesbians/non-heterosexuals foster this.

Muslimlearner
09-30-2009, 11:27 AM
So when ,,fire,,come from Yemen,we will know that the Final has began......
I guess it we be volcano,or big meteor......

How many years left:

Dajaal how long will be present?
And Isa (as)?+
about 30 years everybody will be muslims
Allahu Alam!

Mohamed_
09-30-2009, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Not quite.
According to hadiths, one of the major signs will be the arrival of Dajjal, and on the head of disbelievers (kaafiroon) there will be letters of "Ka fa ra" (disbeliever), and only true muslims could read them.
Thanks for correcting. :) I know this right then. :)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-01-2009, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=x_muslimah_94;1226761]
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah

Maashallah sister i love your signature :statisfie

Wa’Alaikum Assalaam WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh

JazakiAllahu Khair:statisfie

pramudito
10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
good post. but personally, even if i know what the signs were, i would not ruin a surprise.

Humbler_359
10-01-2009, 04:35 PM

From what I see here today, The Minor SIGNS are already beginning.....

TODAY....
Earthquakes are frequently increasing happening and Hurricanes.
Adultery is increasing and knowledges is decreasing.
Murderers are bloodshed and poor/rich are becoming gap soon.
Economy downhill is becoming difficult for us otherwise making more war is more profit.
We are only communicated with animal today (i.e Parrots), yes there will be more animals hearing and speaking to you.
Our leaders in all countries in fact are dictators.
Women also have difficult time to make baby birth and unable to produce child.
Time will pass quickly, you notice people saying "Time is too fast from last weekend to other weekday)

Much more....

"The time will be years of confusion. People will believe a liar, and disbelieve one who tells the truth. People will distrust one who is truthworthy, and trust one who is treacherous."

i.e- 9/11 alot of people including Muslims believing in Media and pointed fingers at innocent Muslims and Islam.

GuestFellow
10-01-2009, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
The Minor Signs:

I think it is slowly getting to the stage. From my experience I see students doing very well at school and getting top marks however what I find disturbing people lack common sense. Generally people lack common knowledge about things which should be obvious.

Yeah it is so easy to learn about Islam. Internet, millions of books and videos are available however people still have a poor understanding of their religion.

This sounds like nightclubs...not sure.

OmerAsadAllah
10-22-2009, 02:20 AM
So i think it is safe to say that Youm Al Qiyama(Day of Judgement) is near.

OurIslamic
10-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Well, from what I've learned, the Day of Judgement happens when there are no more Muslims on Earth.

OmerAsadAllah
10-24-2009, 03:55 AM
Oh really? I don't think thats true though.

tango92
10-25-2009, 10:37 AM
ive noticed there are a few signs that have not been given references from ahadith books eg:

does anyone know where these have come from?

Asiyah3
10-25-2009, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by OurIslamic
Well, from what I've learned, the Day of Judgement happens when there are no more Muslims on Earth.
No, there will be Muslims on Earth. For haven't you read about the Muslims who will be with Jesus before The day of Judgement. And also on some other occasions which unfortunately I don't remember now so well.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Hour will
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say, “O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me, (come and) kill him.”’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3593).

I really believe that the Hour is near. I see many of these signs around me. I kinda undrestood this when I noticed this sign:A slave woman giving birth to her mistress and many others.

May Allah protect us

_PakistaN_
10-28-2009, 11:17 PM
People cannot see the signs happening around them. People are like sheep. People are blind.

Muslimlearner
11-01-2009, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
I kinda undrestood this when I noticed this sign:A slave woman giving birth to her mistress .

May Allah protect us

Jibril said this sign to Russul-Allah SAS.
There are more than one interpretation about it.
Those given by Nawawi (r.a.) is that slave-girls will give birth to sons and daughters who will become free and so be the masters of those who bore them.

The word ,,ama,,-slave-girl is also capable of meaning any woman ,servant of Allah SUT i.e. muslima.
And ,,rabba,,-mistress includes the masculine ,,rabb,,-master.
,,When a woman will give birth to her master''
So we can say it will come time when children will have so little respect to their mothers,that they will treat them like servants.

And Allah SUT knows best!

Jedi_Mindset
02-24-2012, 05:49 PM
<--- is happening at increasing rate. Natural birth rates at most developed countries (and china) currently are not able to sustain their natural population growth.
Can you post the hadith about this one? (with source)
I need it, if you can Jazaak'Allah Khair :)

ILuvAllah
02-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Ya Allahu Akbar, Most of the minor signs have appeared imsad

Ramadan90
02-25-2012, 02:06 AM
^^ Sadly, yes. Most of them have already happened.:-\

Aprender
02-26-2012, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullah_001
This is the only one that I don't understand. Do we already talk to animals? If not, then we'll be able to do so in the future... which is very scary.
When I read that one it reminded me of things like this. But I don't know is this is really classified as talking so yes, maybe in the future something will come along...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.