/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nafl Fasting - as Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) did

Javba
09-28-2009, 03:46 PM
HI, Everyone.
I seek information on what was Rasul Allah's (SAW) fasting schedule outside of Ramadan.
Thanks for your time,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al Mu'minaat
09-28-2009, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Javba
HI, Everyone.
I seek information on what was Rasul Allah's (SAW) fasting schedule outside of Ramadan.
Thanks for your time,
Aslamlakakium...

Jazakhalah Khayran bother for seeking knowledge about the sunnah of Rasul Allah (P.B.U.H).

Muhammed (Pb.u.h) would fast another 6 days of shawaal... after ramadan. Baiscally.. what yooh can do is fast, for instance 3 weeks of saturdays and sundays.. and then you'll get your 6 days of shawaal fasting.. or on the other hand.. you could fast six straight days,.. which i would recommend easier..

The rewards for fasting the 6 days of shawaal is the same reward of you FASTING A WHOLE YEAR.. subhanalah... imagine all this hassanah ya akiee...

The Second Type Of Fast Rasoul Allah (p.b.u.h) would fast is: the first Mondays and Thrusday's of every month...

As in a hadith it is mentioned ... ( sorry cant find that hadith right now..)

Javba
09-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks & Jazaak Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.