/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Daniel Cooper
09-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi there people, i have basically joined this board to fidn out a little bit more about your relegion and culture. I myself come from a town called Barnsley in South Yorkshire which has a very large following of the BNP (Brittish National Party) and i myself am in no way shape or form a follower or a racist. However i would like to learn why some readers of your Koran (sorry if spelt wrong) why they take it to extreme lengths. I was brough up in a town who have very few ethnics or different cultures because they are just not accepted, and i for one have only ever heard certain views, that being that Islam is a violent relegion, can some of you please share your views and correct me where i am wrong and please explain why people take it to extreme measures in things such as bomb attacks in England, and why they insist of moving to England if all they want to do is attack the English people.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rasema
09-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Why had the Christians blew my family and country up. Raped and destroyed everything?

If Islam is what you suspect it is, I would be an extremist, trust me.

Daniel Cooper
09-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Why? to stop world domination which is going on in countries all over the world. But the Islamic people are targetting the polish, russians, brittish, french and other countries and all i wanted to know is why you insist on coming to our country to try and find a living yet cause so much problems for us, we dont want the wars to carry onbut we have a very naive man in charge of our country.

Rasema
09-28-2009, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daniel Cooper
Why? to stop world domination which is going on in countries all over the world. But the Islamic people are targetting the polish, russians, brittish, french and other countries and all i wanted to know is why you insist on coming to our country to try and find a living yet cause so much problems for us, we dont want the wars to carry onbut we have a very naive man in charge of our country.
TO STOP THE WORLD DOMINATION??? you're funny. You don't even know what place I'm speaking about.

This is why I think Muslims are blowing up things. You have your reporters saying things and your troops and presidents all over Islamic countries attacking one Muslim country after another, yet, talking **** about Islam. So, they basiclly feel threatened and they kill...

Your people talk about peace while causing corruption on earth, hypocritical..

Why are we here?

Why do you think America and other countries import imigrants???

FOR OUR BENEFIT!!HAHAH

AND IF THEY COME TO BLOW THINGS UP THEN OBVOIUSLY THEY DON'T COME TO MAKE A LIVING...DUHHHH

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
09-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Daniel Cooper; Welcome to the forum, I hope you will find as I have found over the years, that there are some wonderful people on this forum.

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith understanding and friendship

Eric

Beardo
09-28-2009, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the Forums! :statisfie

I hope all your questions are answered and that we are all guided to the truth.

Ramadhan
09-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Welcome to the forum!

You can always ask questions, bring issues you want to discuss in the appropriate threads.

Salaam

Daniel Cooper
09-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks people, please do not think I am trying to attack your relegion with my post but being brought up in a town with no other cultrual understanding and a small group of ethnics, i just want to learn more.

Fטлку
09-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the Forum! ^_^

Rasema
09-30-2009, 01:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daniel Cooper
Thanks people, please do not think I am trying to attack your relegion with my post but being brought up in a town with no other cultrual understanding and a small group of ethnics, i just want to learn more.
Sorry if I offended you. We all need to get accostumed to other cultures,religions, etc...

Allah's religion is serious. However, Islam is a religion of humanity. I'll let my brothers and sisters explain to you how. Just post under General section :statisfie

Strzelecki
10-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Hey Daniel Cooper.
Welcome to the forums.
I hope, insha'Allah, you benefit a lot from your stay here.

May Allah (swt) reward you. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!