/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Faith in Islam

AnonymousPoster
09-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Im losing my faith in islam. I had a very good ramadan where i finished the Quran, took time off work and prayed my salaat and also gained a lot of knowledge of Islam. Even before ramazan i have been practicing. But sometimes i doubt islam and whether it is real..then again is sumtin were to go wrong i would turn to Allah instantly. Ive been suffering depression for a year now and i just feel like i want to go out and do sin..like really bad sin like dress unappropriatley and mix with the opposite sex as well as drinking. i just want to be rebellious - why???
why do i have such sinful thoughts .. i lost someone very dear to me who i was in luv with very much and since then ive been goin downhill and suffering depression. I just sometimes dont even want to live. i want my heartache to stop.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dovelove
09-29-2009, 12:22 PM
Sorry to hear you feeling low, no worries thou we all do sometimes, and is hard to deal with, but dont go lose faith in the one things that can give eternal happiness, just have hope that everything will be ok one day inshAllah you will be compensate in the next life for your suffering, and dont go do something haram cos is not worth it cos you mite not make it back to repent and you may die in the state of sin, which wont be good.

Perhaps find a good hobby so you feel like you are enjoying life more, and surround yourself with reminders of Islam such as listen to lectures and play or read Quran daily, do something for someone to make them happy, this will in turn make you feel a bit more happier, dont be sad wait patiently for a happy outcome.

I get depressed sometimes, I think everyone does, I know if I stay in that state of mind I am easy pray for shaytan come take advantage so I shape up and try not to feel so down and remember Allah much cos everything as Allah willed. Verily in the Rememberance of Allah do hearts find rest, think about it if you make a sin you wont feel an better cos you mite get more depressed about the punishment you just open yourself up for.

My advice get some hobbies and busy yourself rack up more points to get a good hereafter, and just be hopeful things can only get better, maybe not right now but someday inshAllah. Check out the chapter about yusef the prophet in the Quran, and listen some halal nasheed, you will hear many people must feel like you or worse, and life goes on its not the end of the world when things dont go our way.

Turn to Allah for comfort cos he is everything and we got nothing without him. Dont turn to shaytan surely thats the wrong path and wont help your situation. Dont despair Allah is always there :statisfie

Keep ur head up kidder, and inshAllah everything be good sooner or later.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.