View Full Version : Tajweed

AnonymousPoster
09-29-2009, 10:41 AM
What is tajweed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
09-29-2009, 12:55 PM
the art of quranic pronunciation

each letter is pronounced in a special way paying attention to the complex vowels

Al Mu'minaat
09-29-2009, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
the art of quranic pronunciation

each letter is pronounced in a special way paying attention to the complex vowels
Jazakhalah Khayran

AnonymousPoster
09-29-2009, 02:05 PM
so its not learning how to read the quran?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
09-29-2009, 02:09 PM
you can learn the quran but do so with correct pronunciation

'Abd-al Latif
09-30-2009, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
so its not learning how to read the quran?
Yes it is learning the Qur'an because the correct pronounciation is very, very important. If you know arabic and you're tajweed is accurate than the recitation will move your heart.

If you're tajweed is poor than you will lose out on the beauty of it's recitation. Study this field and you will come to learn of it's importance.

hussain uddin
09-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Assalam Alaikum,
Dear Brother, I am Very Thankful to you.
Can You Pleaze Tell Me From Which Site I can download Surah Al Baqarah in Mp3 Player?

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hussain uddin
Assalam Alaikum,
Dear Brother, I am Very Thankful to you.
Can You Pleaze Tell Me From Which Site I can download Surah Al Baqarah in Mp3 Player?
i think you posted this is the wrong section Brother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.