09-29-2009, 03:12 PM
the title says it all. can we have it?:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
09-29-2009, 03:12 PM
What is it?

ژاله
09-29-2009, 03:19 PM
when someone reps you, or you rep them, it shows in your user cp. but theirs a limit to the no. of reps that can be there. when you get more, the older ones keep disappearing. i was asking if we could keep them forever, i.e. we have a rep archive or something, where we can find our older rep comments.

Cabdullahi
09-29-2009, 03:26 PM
good idea sister ! but we'll need a more advanced server to hold these archives

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
09-29-2009, 03:28 PM
^thanks.you know its sometimes cool to revisit cute rep comments after some time lol.
why would you need an advanced server for that? i am not saying all the thousands of reps should be shown on a single page. there could be a folder for it or something.

Muslim Woman
09-29-2009, 03:44 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
if we could keep them forever, i.e. we have a rep archive or something, where we can find our older rep comments.
good idea ; I want it :p

Misz_Muslimah
09-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Same it'll be good to see your older reps..:)

ژاله
09-29-2009, 03:51 PM
i wonder if its practical or not:hmm:
admins?

Cabdullahi
09-29-2009, 04:02 PM
you have to consider the servers capability will the archive demand alot of space if so will it be too much for our servers

Beardo
09-29-2009, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
you have to consider the servers capability will the archive demand alot of space if so will it be too much for our servers
Not really, actually. Jazakallah for considering that though. If you guys delete the unimportant PMs, it would be nice. Pretty hypocritical from my part though, because I have 700+ PMs in my inbox from months back and I still haven't deleted them. :X I'll do that right after this post Insha'Allah.

You know, that's not a bad idea. I don't know how to do that, but I'll ask. Another thing, if rep archives requires a download/mod to the forum, then we will have to change the skin. I know many of you guys didn't like the idea of me wanting to change the skin, but we won't be able to progress without changing it. The option for this theme will still be here though, Insha'Allah, so don't panic!

Güven
09-29-2009, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Not really, actually. Jazakallah for considering that though. If you guys delete the unimportant PMs, it would be nice. Pretty hypocritical from my part though, because I have 700+ PMs in my inbox from months back and I still haven't deleted them. :X I'll do that right after this post Insha'Allah.

You know, that's not a bad idea. I don't know how to do that, but I'll ask. Another thing, if rep archives requires a download/mod to the forum, then we will have to change the skin. I know many of you guys didn't like the idea of me wanting to change the skin, but we won't be able to progress without changing it. The option for this theme will still be here though, Insha'Allah, so don't panic!
im still waiting for my ocean zero :hmm:

Beardo
09-29-2009, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
im still waiting for my ocean zero :hmm:
Yes, yes. :exhausted I'm getting to it, believe me.

BintAbee
09-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Jazakillah Khair sis Malaak for the request, it will be really nice. Hope it's possible. *off to delete extra pm's* :p

Beardo
09-29-2009, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Jazakillah Khair sis Malaak for the request, it will be really nice. Hope it's possible. *off to delete extra pm's* :p
I suppose we can Insha'Allah. I'll talk to the technical body about it. :X

alcurad
09-29-2009, 09:21 PM
man, so many cute and cheerful reps I had that I didn't want to disappear ^_^ aah the memories, I love everyone/rant

ژاله
09-30-2009, 10:32 AM
thanks everybody for their comments:D
i will be looking forward to this nice change.:statisfie

~Raindrop~
08-26-2010, 08:46 AM
:sl:

Can't believe I searched every 8 pages of this forum for this thread so as avoid a repost, :exhausted often stopping along the way in other interesting looking-threads. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. I wonder why it didn't come up in the search? :?

Anyway, is this idea (rep archives) still a possibility?

ابن آل مرة
08-26-2010, 09:15 AM
I doubt it^..................

big.Navy.Seal
08-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Testing this quick reply as I can't send a new reply

big.Navy.Seal
08-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Sorry for throwing this random remark in this thread, but somehow I can't reply to other threads, no option of typing quick reply and when I click 'new reply' it says that I'm not allowed to cause of 2 reasons, however I am just new to this forum and signed up etc. Sorry, could anyone help me?

manaal
08-26-2010, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by big.Navy.Seal
Sorry for throwing this random remark in this thread, but somehow I can't reply to other threads, no option of typing quick reply and when I click 'new reply' it says that I'm not allowed to cause of 2 reasons, however I am just new to this forum and signed up etc. Sorry, could anyone help me?
Helps to start at the reception area and gradually move in. Also, some forums are closed for posting because it's Ramadan. Check under "News and Announcements".

~Raindrop~
08-26-2010, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk

That may be possible actually :ermm: But would add to the server load :ermm:
Er...in plain English, is that a yes or a no? :><:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.