/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The First IslamicBoard Arabic Writing Contest

Danah
09-29-2009, 10:09 PM
:sl:

The First IslaminBoard Arabic Writing Contest, here are the rules:

1. For Arabic Learners:

From 200 to 250 words (you may write more if you want)

2. For Arabic Native Speakers:
Not less than 500 words

• You can write a short story about anything you want but make sure its within Islamic limits and free of anything un-islamic. The final date for receiving entries will be Oct 19 so make sure your entry is ready by that time inshaAllah.

• The entries must be submitted before or on Oct 19 to brother alcurad who will forward them to the judges after removing the names of the participants in order to be fair with all participants in judging. No entries will be submitted here or in any other thread please.

• You can submit your entry in any form you wish, whether by typing your story on a word document or scan a paper of your handwriting in case you don't have an Arabic keyboard but make sure its clear and readable.

• We will post all entries after judging so members can read each other stories (If you want your entry to be anonymous we will remove your name from it)

Rewards:
According to the number of participants we will decide how many winners there will be, and the rewards will be:
1. Rep points (will be decided later)
2. A nice signature of your choice that will be designed especially for winners.

All the best for all participants. Looking forward to read your entries :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
09-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Let me know if you want this thread moved up to any other Forum where it may attract more visitors, and I'd be glad to do it. I usually put my contests up in the Forum Help/Feedback, but this forum is also appropriate Insha'Allah.

And also note that I have endorsed this competition in terms of the rep points. The winners will receive a fashionable amount of rep points Insha'Allah. :D They have my permission.

Muhaba
10-02-2009, 06:04 PM
I don't think the upper word limit for Arabic learners should be 250. i think it should be left open or may like 2000 words.

Danah
10-02-2009, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhaba
I don't think the upper word limit for Arabic learners should be 250. i think it should be left open or may like 2000 words.

Edited, JazakiAllah khair sis for reminder

I forgot to make it open, but I am not expecting more than 250 words from them. It was upon their request that they found it hard to write more than 250 words.

I made it open now, but the minimum should be 200 words inshaAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
10-16-2009, 06:41 PM

Okay here is a reminder for the deadline......3 days left only!

Caller الداعي
10-18-2009, 01:36 PM
1 day left

Danah
10-19-2009, 08:10 AM

For those who are welling to participate, today is the due date Oct 19....just to remind you.

All the best

Caller الداعي
10-19-2009, 11:04 AM
so we send our entries to alcurads private message?

Danah
10-19-2009, 11:07 AM
^ yeah
and he will forward them after removing your names

Caller الداعي
10-19-2009, 11:48 AM
jazakillah khair!

Danah
10-19-2009, 07:07 PM
bump for the last time!!..............last day

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.