/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doubts

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 12:56 PM
ok i have serious problems

im doubting everythin about islam

how can sumone prove to be that Allah is real...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
09-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Don't prove Allah is real to anybody because guidance is in the hands of Allah.

Right now prove to yourself first your firmness in faith in Islam.

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 01:24 PM
But im losing faith

Muslim Woman
09-30-2009, 01:29 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

Do u have any proof that Allah is not real ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2009, 01:30 PM

stop the sins

you know what i mean

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 01:48 PM
stop the sins??? what the whole doubting process?

- allah knows whether we will go hell / heaven ... so if we are destined for hell..becoz of our actions due to free will..why did allah make us like this?

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Ive been reading posts on the forum...one was asking if allah has chosen our partners for us ... and according to islamonline.com thats true

whats if one partner makes the other's life hell...then allah willed someone to have a horrible life? and ok i heard that dua can change your qudar...but allah already knows if we gonna make dua or not...

jus dont make sense to me anymore. i keep to the basic five pillars of islam...but somethings dont add up in the equation.

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 02:13 PM
When soem duas dont come true (not because i pray and doubt that they wont come true and wait a long time and keep prayin from the bottom of my heart) and they still dont come true...ppl say its because that thing wasnt right for you.

But Allah has the power to make things right for us??

- IqRa -
09-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Prove Allah is NOT real.

SubhanAllaah

Stay away from these thoughts brother/sister.

Be grateful for what you have, be thankful that what you arent getting is not good for you.

It pains, it hurts it kills. It feels as though you are being ripped apart - but even when you are going through all of that - never lose hope in Allaah...never...

How can someone who created you not know what's best for you?

When a person makes a video recorder, they know if water spills into it, it will get messed up. Or if someone throws it on the floor, it will break. In the same way, Allah has created us, and He knows that if He isn't giving us something is because He doesn't want us to be ruined/destroyed.

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 02:34 PM
isnt it good to question islam though to increase knowledge and strength in deen?

im just going though a bad point in my life near enough i cud classify it as depression

the thing i practice the basic 5 pillars but why i doubt i dont understand - then whats the point ill just get punished for thinking.

- IqRa -
09-30-2009, 02:41 PM
isnt it good to question islam though to increase knowledge and strength in deen?
You said:

This is to increase your knowledge and strength in deen? Proving Allah exists?!

im just going though a bad point in my life near enough i cud classify it as depression
You're not alone, everyone goes through them.

the thing i practice the basic 5 pillars but why i doubt i dont understand - then whats the point ill just get punished for thinking.
Your actions classify your rewards and punishments, not thoughts.

Wa Allahu Aalim

Edit: Read this, it is an imaan booster http://www.islamicboard.com/creative...ml#post1188244

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 02:43 PM
i want to go out and do certain things...but i know they are haraam

'Abd-al Latif
09-30-2009, 02:47 PM
But im losing faith
Then read Qur'an. If you can't speak arabic then read the translation.

Allah says:

Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?

Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, they have no firm belief!
[52:36]

Have you not looked at him who disputed with Ibraaheem (Abraham) about his Lord (Allah), because Allah had given him the kingdom? When Ibraheem (Abraham) said (to him): "My Lord (Allah) is He Who gives life and causes death." He said, "I give life and cause death." Ibraheem (Abraham) said, "Verily, Allah brings the sun from the east; then bring it you from the west." So the disbeliever was utterly defeated. And Allah guides not the people, who are wrongdoers [al-Baqarah 2:258]

The likeness of those who take (false deities as) Awliya (protectors, helpers) other than Allah is the likeness of a spider who builds (for itself) a house; but verily, the frailest (weakest) of houses is the spider’s house if they but knew [29:41]

- IqRa -
09-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Like what? Let it out, go on. Talk to us. And explain why you want to do them?

Drink? Smoke? Have Sex? Gamble?

Is there any benefits in this? Apart from temporary pleasure and pain afterwards?

Muhaba
09-30-2009, 03:04 PM

Read the Quran with translation. Knowledge is important in order not to lose faith. In many places Allah tells us to look at the universe and within our bodies to see His signs. For example, if you study the human eye, you will see that it is too complex to have been made by itself. Someone must have made it. Here's one site where you can study the human eye. http://www.macula.org/anatomy/anatomy.html

But im losing faith
One can easily lose faith if one doesn't have knowledge therefore it's important for you to try your best to get knowledge. Read the Quran with translation.

- allah knows whether we will go hell / heaven ... so if we are destined for hell..becoz of our actions due to free will..why did allah make us like this?
Allah is the Lord of the worlds, He does what He wants. But He doesn't make anyone go to Hell. He has shown us the right way and given us the choice. Those who choose to take the wrong way can't blame Allah for going to Hell. Why did they choose the wrong way?

Ive been reading posts on the forum...one was asking if allah has chosen our partners for us ... and according to islamonline.com thats true

whats if one partner makes the other's life hell...then allah willed someone to have a horrible life? and ok i heard that dua can change your qudar...but allah already knows if we gonna make dua or not...

jus dont make sense to me anymore. i keep to the basic five pillars of islam...but somethings dont add up in the equation.
It is true that one may end up with a bad partner but it's usually the person or his/her family's own fault. Usually they don't investigate enough or they fall madly in-love and become blind, begging Allah to let them get married to their beloved one and then when it turns out that he/she wasn't the person they expected then they ask why did Allah make it happen? Wierd!

If someone marries a person who starts making their life miserable, then they should get divorce. Lots of times the person waits and waits patiently hoping that the other person improves, but it never happens. But why wait? A person should themselves a time limit, say a year. If by then their spouse doesn't improve then get a divorce and marry someone else.

When soem duas dont come true (not because i pray and doubt that they wont come true and wait a long time and keep prayin from the bottom of my heart) and they still dont come true...ppl say its because that thing wasnt right for you.

But Allah has the power to make things right for us??
Your first dua at present should be "Ya Muqalib al Quloob sabit Quloobuna 'ala deenik" which means Oh the Turner of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your religion." By sincerely asking Allah to keep you steadfast on His Deen, insha-Allah Allah will guide you and keep from becoming astray. Life is filled with tests and it's so easy for one to become impatient and enraged and go astray, so it's important to ask Allah that no matter what, keep us on the Straight Path because this life is temporary and the next life is eternal and our first aim should be the next life and the pleasure of Allah.

As for other duas, if someone doesn't love you back, you can't force them to and can't expect Allah to force them to either. All you can do is move on and pray to Allah to give you someone better.

Muslim Woman
09-30-2009, 03:18 PM

When soem duas dont come true
All our prayers wont' be answered in this world but we will get rewards for those on the final day. I read that then we will say oh no , why some of our prayers were answered in the temporary world. It would have been better if we could recieve the rewards for prayers now .

Remember , Judgment Day will be very frigtening . It will be wonderful to have rewards for all our unanswered duas on the day when our parents or friends won't be able to help us. Also , if we get everything here , then why should we strive for paradise ?

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Yes i want to smoke drink and go clubbin :cry:

im a bad person aint i?

no i am gaining knowledge im learning about but the more i learnt he more im questioning. I pray five times and i finished the Quran too in Ramazan.

whats wrong with me - i feel so stressed :phe:exhausted

abdullah_001
09-30-2009, 03:32 PM

Do people imagine that they will be left to say, 'We believe,' and will not be tested? We tested those before them so that Allah would know the truthful and would know the liars. (Qur'an, 29:2-3)

You will be tested in your wealth and in yourselves and you will hear many abusive words from those given the Book before you and from those who are idolaters. But if you are steadfast and guard against evil, that is the most resolute course to take. (Qur'an, 3:186)

We will test you until We know the true fighters among you and those who are steadfast and test what is reported of you. (Qur'an, 47:31)

We will test you with a certain amount of fear and hunger and loss of wealth and life and fruits. But give good news to the steadfast: (Qur'an, 2:155)

We made everything on the earth adornment for it so that We could test them to see whose actions are the best. (Qur'an, 18:7)

We created man from a mingled drop to test him, and We made him hearing and seeing. (Qur'an, 76:2)

He Who created death and life to test which of you is best in action. He is the Almighty, the Ever-Forgiving. (Qur'an, 67:2)
First thing we should understand is that this life is a test and if everything were easy where would the test be then? Allah(swt) says in the Qur'an (translation):

"Or did you suppose that you would enter the Garden without facing the same as those who came before you? Poverty and illness afflicted them and they were shaken to the point that the Messenger and those who believed with him said, 'When is Allah's help coming?' Be assured that Allah's help is very near." (2:214)

Nations before us had to face calamities to such extent that even the Prophets (as) would ask, "When is Allah's help coming?" The Prophets(as) are the best people among humankind and hence, their test is the harshest and more severe compared to the rest of humanity. Noah(as) invited his people to Islam for around 950 years succeeding in converting only a handful to Islam. Imagine the patience one must have to forbear such responsibility. Job(as) was afflicted with loss of children, loss of health and loss of wealth to such extent that even his wife had left him for a certain period.

Regardless of all this, we are truly a gifted nation. We come at the end of times and we have knowledge of all that preceded us. The only matter is how we use this knowledge or do we strive enough to gain this knowledge in the first place. In the verse above, Allah(swt) says that Allah's help is very near. Dear brother, what is this life in comparison to eternity? All the problems we could ever face in this lifetime pale in comparison to the reward we'll receive for it in the next life, but the truth is none of us will be able attain paradise except through the mercy of Allah(swt) in the first place. And if that's not enough this reward will be multiplied. We should always have hope in Allah(swt) regardless of how we perceive our situation to be.

Would you do these haram things if you knew there was someone watching you? There are angels that record every single bad deed and good deed that we do and our deeds will be read on the day of judgment for the entire humanity to hear. If I were in your position I would replace the bad with good. And I would definitely start by establishing the 5 daily prayers.

:wa:

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 03:32 PM
ok previous post - i wasnt meant to stick my tongue out :S

maybe im doubtin as i want sumtin really bad and im not gettin it. i even give money as sadqa and give money all the time to third world coutnries. i even have a halaal bank account all this i did over ramadan now im flopping and doubting.

abdullah_001
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM

maybe im doubtin as i want sumtin really bad and im not gettin it. i even give money as sadqa and give money all the time to third world coutnries. i even have a halaal bank account all this i did over ramadan now im flopping and doubting.
brother/sister, whatever we sacrifice for the sake of Allah(swt), Allah(swt) will replace it with something better for us. Just have a little patience and I'm sure you'll see the fruits of your duas and sacrifice, inshaAllah.

Allah(swt) says in the Qur'an (translation): "Verily, along with every hardship is relief."

Muhaba
09-30-2009, 04:00 PM

im a bad person aint i?

no i am gaining knowledge im learning about but the more i learnt he more im questioning. I pray five times and i finished the Quran too in Ramazan.

Why do you want to smoke and drink? To remove stress? Listen to the Quraan (audio recitaion) instead and do zikr. Smoking and alcohol are only temporary relief. They don't solve our problems, they only close our eyes from our problems and in the long run cause greater problem, like addiction, lung cancer, etc. Too much alcohol even causes death.

Read Quran with translation. If possible, take a course in Arabic so you can understand Quran while reading/listening to it. The Quran in Arabic is the most soothing thing in the world.

What is it that you want? Just do dua' and if it seems impossible to get, then give up and move on. I too want lots of things that i can't get but i don't worry about them 24/7.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2009, 04:15 PM
no, whatever sins your committing to make yourself so weak. Stop them ! repent - and pray all your prayers - make dhikr

Allahu 'Alam (Allah knows best)

BELIEVE THAT ALLAH KNOWS BEST

dont be arrogant thinking the system is flawed ! EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

Assalamu Alaikum

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 07:46 PM
i just want to die and not live anymore. what i want i can never get.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2009, 07:48 PM
i just want to die and not live anymore. what i want i can never get.
WHAT KIND OF MENTALITY IS THAT?

MAKES ME ANGRY :raging:

STOP WANTING WHAT YOU CAN NEVER GET THEN INNIT CAUSE THERES MILLIONS OF AMAZING THINGS OUT THERE YOU CAN GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 07:54 PM
No i want this paticular thing

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2009, 08:00 PM
oh ok

so what is it?

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 08:02 PM
I want to complete half my imaan with a particular muslim brother - but its not possible as he hates me now.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2009, 08:06 PM
^ HAH ! i knew thats what it would be!

its like a trend - romance - suicide !

you know what you gotta do

just pray - do good deeds for your family and live on

something good will happen - i guarantee it

Humbler_359
09-30-2009, 08:07 PM

im a bad person aint i?

:sl: Sister or Brother,

Let me say, you are still doing harm things that make you many doubts. Do you expect becoming strong person only after you prayed five times and Quran all of sudden in Ramadan ?

You know, I have read Quran almost everyday, it make sense to me unless someone have to SACRIFICE harm stuffs (club, drink, smoke, sexual gestures, men/women, etc). You will find the answer in the light of the tunnel.

Allah (Subhana Wa Taa'la) is testing us, knows there is SMALL amount of ATOMS in your heart that you didn't give up harm things of what you did.

Wasalaam.

Rasema
09-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Its wasswas or what ever they're called.

In the beginning I had these too. You'll get over it.

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
^ HAH ! i knew thats what it would be!

its like a trend - romance - suicide !

you know what you gotta do

just pray - do good deeds for your family and live on

something good will happen - i guarantee it
I do pray thats the thing... i did so many voluntary prays to purify myself in Ramazan and even completed the Quran i wanted to concentrate a lot on Islam that month and did and learnt a lot about islam...then i go downhill at times....

Yes it was over a guy... i just seem to be depressed and cant let go. I do good deeds i try .. i sponsor an orphan every month as sadqa...but will still caryy on doing this. i dont know. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

GuestFellow
09-30-2009, 08:16 PM
It sounds to me your confused. Your thinking too much. It is best to relax and calm down. All Muslims have some doubts about Islam during one point of their life. It is normal. You need to overcome this however I'm not entirely what is causing you to have these doubts in the first.

Try to organize yourself and find out what is truly bothering you. Though don't expect to find answers in five minutes. It might take weeks, months or years.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2009, 08:18 PM
I do pray thats the thing... i did so many voluntary prays to purify myself in Ramazan and even completed the Quran i wanted to concentrate a lot on Islam that month and did and learnt a lot about islam...then i go downhill at times....

Yes it was over a guy... i just seem to be depressed and cant let go. I do good deeds i try .. i sponsor an orphan every month as sadqa...but will still caryy on doing this. i dont know. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
its just a temporary struggle

fight through it

never let your imaan die!

Snowflake
09-30-2009, 08:47 PM
:sl: I don't think you're really losing faith in the sense that you doubt Allah. :)

I think you just wish you didn't have a faith and could do all the forbidden things you want without feeling guilty. Do you know how many non-muslims also feel guilty after wasting their lives, sleeping around and doing things they did without fear? Too many.

If Allah forbids something for us, it's not for His benefit. It's purely for our sake. Look at the harm, the things you want to do, can bring to you. It's not worth it is it bro? :?

Here are some pictures of cancers caused by smoking.

Lung Cancer

Oral Cancer

There are four factors that appear to increase the risk of developing oral squamous cell carcinoma:

(1)Tobacco AND (2)alcohol--When indulged in together over a long period of time, heavy alcohol and tobacco use are the most potent physical factors contributing to the development of squamous cell carcinoma. Those who both smoke and drink heavily, have a 15 times greater risk of developing oral cancer than those that have neither habit.

http://www.doctorspiller.com/Oral_Cancer.htm

I'm sure smoking and drinking seemed appealing to these people once. But now they wish they'd never touched them. Alcohol also leads people to commit haram acts. There are tons of pictures of sexually transmitted diseases which you do not want to see. It is worth risking years of pain and suffering, humiliation and even death from cancer/stds and more, for a short time having 'fun'?

Allah has only prohibited us what is harmful. Allah has created and made permissable so many things for us and then created even better things for us in the Here-after - if we avoid what He forbid to us in the dunya. You have to be aware that the shaytaan makes the haram desirable to us because he wants our destruction. You must fight your innerself and put your mind to better things that please Allah.

All you have to do is seek protection in Allah from the shaytaan, strive to fulfil your obligations and ask Allah to lead you to a purpose in life. This life my brother is on average between 60-70 years? Compare that to a life of eternity in Paradise or Hell. Big difference isn't it? Where do you want enjoy it?

Whether you take heed and restrain yourself from the things Allah prohibited or not. You will return to Him. Everyone at their time of death, knows there is no turning back now. All your paths will finally take you back to Allah. I really pray you are from those who return to Allah having earned His pleasure. Because nothing will save those who have earned His anger on the Day of Judgment. Allah is Most Kind and Merciful but you also have to strive not to bring ruin upon yourself. May Allah preserve you. Ameen.

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Those pictures are horrific

al Iskander
09-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Yes , realy .

May Allah protects us from that . Amin .

zakirs
09-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Salaam sister ,

I feel the same too sometimes.. but here are somethings you can too

If you feel you and stressed and need to relax .. do some salaat or eat some icecream or play some game ( do whatever you want from the halal things Allah has provided us with)

If you feel depressed , go to your home to parents or some relatives where you can have some support.

If you get suicidal because you can't marry somebody then remember this that you WILL GET OVER THIS , he is not the only guy on earth.Whatever happens its for our own good.move over and have fun in life that Allah has given us.

Take care.

Snowflake
09-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Ameen akhi.
:sl: Yes, yet these are still moderate compared to some others I've seen. Astaghfirullah. We ask Allah to protect us from such trials. Ameen.

"And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw yourselves in destruction with your own hands, and do good; surely Allah loves the doer of good." Quran 2:195

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 09:31 PM
I keep dreamin about this brother though...it jus doesnt help me i dont know if the dreams are from Allah or Shaitaan or if im thinkin too much

Humbler_359
09-30-2009, 09:32 PM
:sl: Sister Scants of Jannah,

These pictures are terrrribbleee, why are you showing it? I feel disgusting of these smoking, myself non-smoker.

Our Anonymous sister see it, we are helping you better and lift you up to avoid harm things. :statisfie

DigitalStorm82
09-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Shaitaan already has the disbelievers around his fingers...

But for believers, he will come like a Tank with full ammunition... You can consider this as one of those attacks... Brace yourself.

Will you submit to Shaitaan or stand tall along side the dwellers of Paradise?

To give you sense of comfort...
Believers who don't marry in this world, Allah will marry them to other pious believers in Jannah. What an Honor, in my opinion.

Have you considered, because of all your good deeds, you have surpassed this person you want to marry and Allah has saved you for someone even better and more rewarding?

Know that only Good comes from Allah and bad comes from yourself.

AnonymousPoster
09-30-2009, 10:18 PM
i jus feel this is a test for me i shud remain faithful and stop wantin to do stupid things

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2009, 11:01 PM
^ trust me those dreams are from SHAYTAN (not from thinking too much)

too many times i have slept without thinking about ANYTHING and still dreamt something which did not help my nafs

just keep your chin up and fight through it

GuestFellow
09-30-2009, 11:35 PM
i jus feel this is a test for me i shud remain faithful and stop wantin to do stupid things
Your not alone. I wanted to do stupid things as well. :hmm:

What puts me off? Hellfire. I imagine the horrors that shall await in the next world if I take part in haraam activities.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-01-2009, 05:08 AM

i have other things to add, but since im in a hurry, i'll say this for now. i see that a pattern is developing. i see that pattern first started from a weakness and a desire and from something you wanted then slowly evoked into questioning Allah and questing your iman due to this thing that you cant get. know, this is the handi work of shaytaan. he will not leave you alone until you give up Allah and the way he is going about making your stray, is by using this little thing that you want so badly to his advantage.

people who develop such doubts are never satisfied with the answers people get them, till the extent that they ask questions about Allah that simply dont have any answers to them, and as a result deviate and possibly even apsoatize, wal 3yaatho billah (and the refuge is with allah). no matter what people tell them, their thirst will never be quenched, and anything people tell them wont make sense.

i feel, and with all due respect here, that you are being too extreme in the way you are questioning Allah and though Islam encourages as to ask when we dont know, there are limits.how do think all these groups deviated from the true path. through extremism and excessive questioning, no doubt.
check this fatwa out

http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/98295/satan

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Am not the original Poster

You feel correct.

I keep dreamin about this brother though...it jus doesnt help me i dont know if the dreams are from Allah or Shaitaan or if im thinkin too much
You think too much about him, therefore he comes in your dreams as well.

This love thing is flipped before marriage :hiding:

These feelings that you have - I don't know whether you did something physical with the guy or not - but if you did then that is definitely the shaytaan. :raging:

We feel its love, but I'll say it again - TRUE love can only exist after marriage. Because somewhere inside, you feel that it is wrong that you are talking to the person, looking at them, sitting with them, kissing them, doing things with them, etc. You KNOW it's wrong, yet you don't want to allow yourself to feel that way, because you being with the person gives you "temporary peace and pleasure". :exhausted

It's not worth it. Pull yourself out of it before something really bad happens and you end up regretting it all your life. :phew

Please. Take this advice from a sister who has been there. :skeleton:

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 08:02 AM
i do believe you can fall in love outside of marriage....its feelings you cant who you fall for.

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Thank you so much ..brothers/sisters you have been so supportive in this matter. Jazakallah

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 08:11 AM
i do believe you can fall in love outside of marriage....its feelings you cant who you fall for.
Not original poster

I'm not doubting your love, sister. I loved truly as well.

But its fate, and kismat. They don't allow real love succeed sometimes, and we have to accept that.

- IqRa -
10-01-2009, 08:15 AM
But to fall in love you need to know the other person really well, and it is haraam to communicate with the other sex outside of marriage. At least to communicate really well.

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 09:23 AM
:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

- IqRa -
10-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Smile... Allaah loves to forgive... so InshaAllaah let us repent... =)

"Say: 'O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.' "
Qur'an, Chapter 39, Verse 53

Marth
10-01-2009, 10:29 AM
I feel so rejected by this community right now

Today i was reading some Quran related stuff, still enthusiastic about becoming a Muslim and i came across something that sounded silly to me.
So i came here looking for some answers, and i made a thread in the advice section hoping for an answer. It was about a verse in the Quran that talked about women intelligence that i didnt like the sound of.
Not only did no one answer it, but the admin did not even let it appear on the forum :(

I did not speak offensively or challenge your religion at all, i was simply looking for some affirmation of Islam.

Even when i tried asking someone in a private message it would not let me send it

This isnt the sort of community i want to be a part of, where the admins shield people from a tough question.

I have no one to talk to about this and this site is so frustrating all i wanted was some help.

Oh well, ill continue my search for spirituality somewhere else where i'm welcome to speak my mind freely :(

Fטлку
10-01-2009, 10:35 AM
awwwww...don't be so disheartened!
You are a limited member which means that you can't send PMs.. the threads need approval by the Admin since Anon posting is allowed there (I think?)..maybe none of the Admins are online?
:embarrass :embarrass :embarrass
OOOOOPS! I didn't notice that I was posting off-topic.I got so caught up in clarifying ..:embarrass
And Marth, your post and mine are going to be deleted so don't take it personally!
!

Marth
10-01-2009, 10:49 AM
There have been threads approved between now and the time i made mine in this section... i was on my way to joining Islam and now i'm very much turned off of it thanks to this website. Doesn't matter what i say because it will be deleted.. but thanks this is such a welcoming religion...

Marth
10-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Im sorry your right maybe it will pop up sooner or later, i don't understand the inner working of these forums :)

Fטлку
10-01-2009, 11:10 AM
*Since I have already made one off-topic post, I guess it wont hurt to make another :p*
Calm down girl! There are many members so it takes some time. It will be posted soon enough :)
Judging by your post count, you haven't made an intro thread? I'm sure you'll be welcomed warmly if you do :shade:

Laila01x
10-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Salaam,

If it is not offensive im sure one of the moderators will approve it. Also, once you posted 50 posts you will become a full member and then can send Private Messages so get posting :statisfie

JazakAllah

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T.I.A
Smile... Allaah loves to forgive... so InshaAllaah let us repent... =)

"Say: 'O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.' "
Qur'an, Chapter 39, Verse 53
JazakAllah

just need to clear my head

Marth
10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
is it normal to have to wait.. uhhh 5-6 hours before your thread gets approved?

Sorry i got frustrated before! this site is killing me! :P

Laila01x
10-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Depends if there are any moderators...if it doesnt get approved by the end of the day re- do another post. Patience is a virture :statisfie

- IqRa -
10-01-2009, 11:21 AM
It depends if there is a moderator online.

Laila01x
10-01-2009, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by t.i.a
it depends if there is a moderator online.
snapppppppppppppppppppp

Snowflake
10-22-2009, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
:sl: Sister Scants of Jannah,

These pictures are terrrribbleee, why are you showing it? I feel disgusting of these smoking, myself non-smoker.

Our Anonymous sister see it, we are helping you better and lift you up to avoid harm things. :statisfie
:sl: Isn't it better the brother sees these pictures and bi idhnillah doesn't end resembling one himself? Sometimes, seeing is believing my bro.

Snowflake
10-22-2009, 08:38 AM
Hi Marth,

It can take time for a thread to be approved. My last took until the next day. So don't worry it's nothing personal. Please don't be put of Islam though. Islam is from God and shouldn't be judged by people's actions. :)

tresbien
10-22-2009, 01:11 PM
PLS watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfwEaCY5D7w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98_Q9mbXiI

Tony
10-22-2009, 08:24 PM

This is where I am too, all I can say is cut back to basics, leave all the confusion and nit picking, just open the Qur,an and take it as medicine. If you not drinking, eating pig or denouncing Allahs oneness then things are still good and you beleive. Serioussly understand you and again I say read the Quran, its what is saving us my friend when we get so low. May Allah forgive us and guide us back to the path, Ameen

Yosef
10-23-2009, 04:55 PM
But im losing faith

Put some effort in knowing more about Allah, His qualities and His creation. Watch nature programs and read about biology and pay attention to the complexity of creation.

Here's a site that provides irrefutable evidence for the divine origin of the Holy Quran. How could Muhammad (peace upon him) had known that humans have 46 chromosomes?! It's there, in the Holy Quran.

The site is both in English & Arabic.

Do you speak Arabic?!

Woodrow
10-23-2009, 05:06 PM

I see the proof in your very own post.

Why do you think you have doubts? What lead you to even think it is important to acknowledge doubt?

Do you think it was by simple chance or desire you felt the need in you posting this thread? What triggered that need.

If you doubt Allaah(swt) exists what force is directing you to find proof He does exist?

Snowflake
10-23-2009, 07:59 PM
:sl: Good questions bro Woodrow!

:sl: Anon,

Awareness of Allah removes doubts. Forgetfulness of Him increases them. Because when you distance yourself from Allah, you become closer to the shaytaan who has a jolly good time putting doubts in your head. And with no actions/deeds to repel the doubts, they stick and decompose your belief and imaan. To stop this decay you must turn to actions which repel those doubts as they increase your imaan. It is wrong to think that when the imaan is high it is ok to relax and let it be. If you don't keep the fuel supply up, your imaan will come down, and sometimes so down that it can't take off again because there is no fuel left to do it.

So start supplying some fuel to your imaan's tank by engaging in the dhikr of Allah subhana wa ta 'ala. It is impossible that a believer who in the quietest hours of the night engages in the sincere remembrance of his Lord, will not be affected by it's barakah. Allah has called man to receive His mercy in many ways. His promises are true.

I promise you, bi idh nillah, if you seek benefit in what Allah has called you to, your imaan and belief will be restored as that is where you will find the answers to your doubts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.