/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Message to new converts

tresbien
09-30-2009, 01:14 PM
MESSAGE TO NEW CONVERT
Congratulation for untiding the shackles of Satan and freeing your self from living in darkness and submission to the command of Satan .To reach the shore of safety and to remove the daunting obstacles that stand between you and Allah pleasure , one should be armed with the knowlege of the holy QURAN and the prophet Mohamed tradition.These two sources should be his her emblem in all his her life till to u meet God.Indeed as imam Ali saidSubmission to Allah's Will is the best companion; wisdom is the noblest heritage.

Dear brothers and sisters , i would like to remind u of Satan enemety to the son of Adam.He knows that his destination is the Fire, and he hopes to take everyone else with him to Hell, out of envy, hatred, disbelief and stubbornness.
He hates mankind, who are the children of Adam (peace be upon him), and he is hostile towards them because he is cursed and has been banished from the mercy of Allah because of his refusal to prostrate to their father Adam. Hence Allah has warned His servants against him and has said:

“Surely, Shaytan (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.” (Fatir: 6)

Iblis does not need anyone to whisper to him because he is the source of all evil. The believer can be saved from his plots and traps by obeying his Lord and adhering to His religion, for Satan has no power over those who believe, as Allah says: “So when you want to recite the Qur’an, seek refuge with Allah from Shaytan (Satan), the outcast (the cursed one). Verily, he has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord (Allah). His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Satan), and those who join partners with Him (Allah)…” (an-Nahl: 98

Dear sisters and brothers.You should be proud that u are obeying the true God who forgives and gives incessantly.Moreover, his mercy precced his wrath.No matter how sins u commit , do not put down your hands, and repent to Allah and seek his forgiveness. Allah says
O son of Adam, as long as you call upon Me and put your hope in Me, I have forgiven you for what you have done and I do not mind. O son of Adam, if your sins were to reach the clouds of the sky and then you would seek My forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you were to come to Me with sins that are close to filling the earth and then you would meet Me without ascribing any partners with Me, I would certainly bring to you forgiveness close to filling it."
Satan has many ways n to make people astray:
1. He will take something which is forbidden and present it in a way to make it look like a permissible act.2. He will make you hurry in good deeds, so that they may be left incomplete.3. He will make you get confused by creating doubts.4. He will try to lure you into the beauties of this world in order you forget Allah.5. He will try to make good acts difficult and bad deeds easy and fruitfull.6. He will stop you from doing Zikr - Remembrance of Allah (your antivirus) 7. He will create superstition inside you (like lucky/unlucky numbers, clothes, days etc)
8. He will try to make you miss saying "InshAllah" before any commitment.
9. He will try to create hatred amongst kith and kin 10. He will try to make husband & wife quarrel.11. He will try to reduce your knowledge of Islam
12. He will try to remove shame (haya) in a person.
COUNTER ATTACK

1. Regular in five time obligatory prayers and practice on whatever Islamic knowledge is possessed.
2. Recite Ta-awuz (auzu billah) in abundance.
3. Recite Quran daily with Ta-awuz & Tasmiyah (Bismillah).
4. Never have jealousy for anyone else.
5. Never have an evil eye against others.
6. Never Believe or trust those who claim to practice magic.
7. Never be involved in foretelling.
8. Assign full faith and trust in Allah ALone - the Most Magnificent creature, sustainer and protector.
9 Fast and be generous
10 Do morning and evening dikr
visit the patient
go with funeral
choose good company
attend lectures or listen to them
do voluntary prayers especillay before fajr.
invocation while prostrating satan can not approach you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.