/* */

PDA

View Full Version : results...

sshuraimno1fan
09-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey all so basically i got my AS results and Alhamdulillah they were alright. Now (Alhamdulillah) I have progressed to A2 but unfortunately some of my friends havent cos they didnt do good 2 the extent that theyv moved colleges and all the rest of it. so basically my friend came over my house now and wen she was tellin me everything i was reali shocked and we started talkin about unis and that and i feel bad and real guilty coz i felt i was boasting that oh im going uni u arent kinda thing when she went i felt really bad as though i was giving them vibes and now i fink Allah isnt gonna help me in the future, what shall i do i am trying to be a better muslim by praying daily etc and keeping it good but then i go and do stupid things like that please pray i get good results and go 2 a good uni in 2010....x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sis muslimah
01-10-2012, 12:25 AM
alhumdulilah thats good to hear am in A2 now cant wait till exams are over :) you probably in uni now i hope :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.