/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just married

Ayesha_Hanif
09-30-2009, 06:39 PM
I've just got married about 4days ago. and alhamdulillah everything is very good. my husband tells me that i should stand with him and pray. However in my family we never did that, the men and women prayed sepratly. Is it permissable to pray with your husband? Also can u provide any ahadith or quranic verses that say such. jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ayesha_Hanif
09-30-2009, 07:30 PM
plzz help ;(

Bub
09-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Thats allowed sister & he is ur HUSBAND after all. All my family did prayer togethere, I heard more reward from Allah swt, correct me if i made an error.

Humbler_359
09-30-2009, 07:42 PM
:sl: Sister,

Sure, from my understanding, it is correct in family home that man and woman are separately even family friends involving. if your husband mean to stand with him, husband should pray in the 'front' and wife was behind him including reading Qur'an and namaz. Is that what you mean?

I didn't see it should be any problems. Correct me if I am wrong...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimsister1
09-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Salamz Sister

You are allowed to pray with ur husband, your husband has to pray in front of you, jst a couple of feet in front.

zakirs
09-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Salaam sister ,

May Allah bless your couple,Yes sister its allowed

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/79122...ing%20together
undoubtedly the Sunnah is for the women’s rows to be behind the men, as was the case at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Al-Bukhaari (380) and Muslim (658) narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that his grandmother Mulaykah invited the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to a meal that she had made for him, and he ate some, then he said: “Get up and let me lead you in prayer.” Anas said: I went and got a reed mat of ours that had become blackened from long use, and sprinkled it with water. Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood, and the orphan and I stood behind him, and the old lady stood behind us, and the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) led us in praying two rak'ahs, then he left.

Al-Haafiz said in al-Fath: This hadeeth teaches us a number of things… that women should stand behind the men’s rows, and a woman should form a row on her own if no other woman is present. End quote.

But if what you describe happens

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.