PDA

View Full Version : *!* DwellerS Of JannaH *!*

Khayal
09-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Bismillaah!

Assalaam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

DwellerS Of JannaH!

(We all will be, InshaAllaah! )

I took this Idea from Facebook, to have a thread, where we all gather Ayahs, Ahadith, and sayings of salaaf about the dwellers of Jannaah, InshaAllaah..

Everyone feel free to share...InshaAllaah!!!

May Allaah SWT grant us all the highest place in the Jannatul Firdaws.....Aameen!!

إِنَّ الْمُتَّقِينَ فِي جَنَّاتٍ وَنَهَرٍ {54} فِي مَقْعَدِ صِدْقٍ عِندَ مَلِيكٍ مُّقْتَدِرٍ

{ Verily, The Muttaqûn (pious), will be in the midst of Gardens and Rivers (Parad...ise). In a seat of truth (i.e. Paradise), near the Omnipotent King (Allâh, the All-Blessed, the Most High, the Owner of Majesty and Honour).

[Al-Qamar 54:54-55]

"Whoever believes in Allaah SWT and does righteousness, He will admit him to gardens beneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein for ever. Allaah SWT had indeed made for him an excellent provision" (65-11)

The Messenger of Allaah SAW said: (If you ask Allaah SWT for Paradise, then ask him for Al-Firdaws, for it is the highest part of Paradise, in the middle of Paradise, and from ...it spring the rivers of Paradise, and above it is the (Mighty) Throne of the Most Merciful.) It was recorded in the Two Sahihs.

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Wa rahmatullhi Wabarakatuh!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
10-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Bismillaah!

Assalaam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Jibreel (Gabriel) came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! This is Khadija coming to you with a dish having meat soup (or some food or drink). When she reaches you, greet her on behalf of her Lord (i.e. Allah) and on my behalf, and give her the glad tidings of having a Qasab palace in Paradise wherein there will be neither any noise nor any fatigue (trouble) . "
[al-Bukhari]

Narrated 'Ata bin Abi Rabah:
Ibn 'Abbas said to me, "Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise ?" I said, "Yes." He said, "This black lady came to the Prophet and said, 'I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.' The Prophet said (to her), 'If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise ; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.' She said, 'I will remain patient,' and added, 'but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.' So he invoked Allah for her."
[al-Bukhari]

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-03-2009, 09:59 AM
:salamext:

“The description of the Paradise which the Muttaqoon (the pious) have been promised: Underneath it rivers flow, its provision is eternal and so is its shade; this is the end (final destination) of the Muttaqoon (the pious), and the end (final destination) of the disbelievers is Fire
[al-Ra’d 13:35]

No sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave it”
[al-Hijr 15:45-47]

Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire)”
[al-Zukhruf 43:67-73]

(It will be said to them)! Verily, this is Our provision which will never finish”
[Saad 38:49-54]

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Pray in the sheep pens and wipe their dust (raghaam), for they are among the animals of Paradise.”
Narrated by al-Bayhaqi, 2/449; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3789.

It was narrated from Abu Ayyoob that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people of Paradise will visit one another on white camels as if they are rubies, and there are no animals in Paradise apart from camels and birds.”
Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 4/179.

:wa:

Muslimlearner
10-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I did not get is about the animals ?:hmm:

one from me:

Anas bin Malik(r.a.)relates that the Prophet SAUS said:
,,If a women* of Paradise looked to the Earth she would fill what is between them with perfume,and she would fill the space between them with light;the
crown that is on her head is better then the whole world and what is in it.''

Al Tabarani in Al Awsat said that is Jayid:Al Haythami in Al Majma')

*women(we,isha'Allah Ta'ala),not from the Hooris

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
10-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Bismillaah!

Assalaam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Abu Hurairah (May Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (May Allaah's peace and blessing be upon him) said,
"The first group (of people) to enter Jannah will be shining like the moon on a full-moon night. Then will come those who follow them who will be like the most shining planet in the sky. They will not stand in need of urinating or relieving of nature or of spitting or blowing their noses. Their combs will be of gold and their sweat will smell like musk; in their censers the aloes-wood will be used. Their wives will be large eyed maidens. All men will be alike in the form of their father `Adam, sixty cubits tall.''

Another narration is: The Messenger of Allaah (May Allaah's peace and blessing be upon him) said, "Their utensils will be of gold, their perspiration will smell like musk; everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e., the people of Jannah) will neither have difference, nor enmity (hatred) amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart, and they will be glorifying Allaah in the morning and in the afternoon.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abdul Qadir
10-25-2009, 06:53 AM
Salam,

Quote:
"They will not stand in need of urinating or relieving of nature or of spitting or blowing their noses."

I dun get this part..

Muslimlearner
11-01-2009, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Kadir
Salam,

Quote:
"They will not stand in need of urinating or relieving of nature or of spitting or blowing their noses."

I dun get this part..
Mean the ppl in Jannah will not have such unplesant dirts,like in dunia.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-01-2009, 10:11 AM
:salamext:

“And (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which they shall enter and (also) those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate…” [Al-Ra’d 13:23]

“Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.” [Al-Zukhruf 43:70]

“They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones.” [Yaa-Seen 36:56]

“And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, - to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything…” [Al-Toor 52:21]

:w:

Abdul Qadir
11-02-2009, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haqeeka'
Mean the ppl in Jannah will not have such unplesant dirts,like in dunia.
Jazak Allah Khair bro!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-10-2009, 10:18 AM
:sl:

:bump1:

Abdul Qadir
11-10-2009, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah

wa'alaikkum salam Mujaheedah...

Khayal
11-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Bismillaah!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!!

Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When the dwellers of Jannah enter Jannah, an announcer will call: (You have a promise from Allah that) you will live therein and you will never die; you will stay healthy therein and you will never fall ill; you will stay young and you will never become old; you will be under a constant bliss and you will never feel miserable.''
[Muslim].
Commentary: We live in this world according to our life span but we never know when this life may come to an end. Youth is a fleeting experience and with the passage of time it turns into old age. One cannot even be sure about the ease in this life. Any time one may land into hardships. In short, nothing is constant in this world.
In Jannah, however, everything will be permanent. Life will be without any danger of death, there will be health without any risk of disease. There will be happiness and bliss without any fear of aging. Everywhere there will be happiness, ease, comfort, enjoyment without any pain, worry, hardship or distress.

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!!

Khayal
11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah

Happy?? :)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal

Happy?? :)

Sure sis!!:statisfie BarakAllahu Feeki:wub:

Khayal
11-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Bismillaah!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

The Messenger of Allaah (Saw) said,

"Hell has been veiled with desires, and Paradise has been veiled with [surrounded by] hardships.

an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhi, and Abu Dawud report from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that the Messenger of Allaah (Saw) said, "When Allah created Paradise, He told Jibreel, "Go look at it". So he went and looked at it, then he came back and said, "By Your Glory, no-one will hear of it but he will enter it". So He surrounded it with hardships and said, "Go and look at it". So he went and looked at it, then came back and said, "By Your Glory, I fear that no-one will enter it"".
[Jaami al-Usool, 10/520, 8068]

Khayal
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Bismillaah!

Suhaib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When the inhabitants of Jannah enter Jannah, Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, will say to them: `Do you wish me to give you anything more?' They will reply: `Have You not made our faces bright? Have You not brought us into Jannah and delivered us from the Hell?' And Allah will remove the Veil. The (dwellers of Jannah) will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Rubb.''
[Muslim].

Allah, the Exalted, says:
"Verily, those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, their Rubb will guide them through their Faith; under them will flow rivers in the Gardens of Delight (Jannah). Their way of request therein will be Subhanaka Allahumma (Glory to You, O Allah!) and Salam (peace, safety from evil) will be their greetings therein (Jannah)! and the close of their request will be: Al-hamdu lillahi Rabbil-`Alamin [All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Rubb of `Alamin (mankind, jinn and all that exists).''
(10:9,10)

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!!!

Khayal
11-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Bismillaah!

Al-Mughirah bin Shu`bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Musa (Moses) (PBUH) asked his Rubb: `Who amongst the inhabitants of Jannah will be the lowest in rank?' He said: `It will be a person who will be admitted into Jannah last of all when all the dwellers of Jannah have entered Jannah. It will be said to him: Enter Jannah. But he will say: O my Rubb! How should I enter while the people have settled in their apartments and taken their shares? It will be said to him: Will you be satisfied and pleased if you have a kingdom like that of a monarch of the world? He will say: I will be content, my Rubb. Allah will say: For you is that, and like that and like that and like that and like that. He will say at the fifth time: I am well-pleased, my Rubb. Allah will say: It is for you and ten times more like it. You will have whatever your soul desires and whatever your eyes could delight in. He will say: I am well-pleased, my Rubb.' Musa (PBUH) said: `Who will be of the highest rank in Jannah.' Allah said: `They are those whom I chose and I established their honour with My Own Hand. I attest with My Seal that they will be blessed with such bounties as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has perceived.'''
[Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith highlights Allah's unbounded Mercy and Bounty upon His slaves in Jannah although they do not deserve all that.

Khayal
12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Assalamm O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Warakatuh!

Allaah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala Says,

"Whoever works righteousness - whether male or female - while he (or she) is a true believer, verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)."
(An-Nahl 16:97)

Wa'Alaikum Assalaam Warhmatullahi Wabrakatuh!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-02-2009, 11:09 AM
BarakAllahu Feeki Habibti!

brotherubaid
12-06-2009, 10:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
Bismillaah!

Al-Mughirah bin Shu`bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Musa (Moses) (PBUH) asked his Rubb: `Who amongst the inhabitants of Jannah will be the lowest in rank?' He said: `It will be a person who will be admitted into Jannah last of all when all the dwellers of Jannah have entered Jannah. It will be said to him: Enter Jannah. But he will say: O my Rubb! How should I enter while the people have settled in their apartments and taken their shares? It will be said to him: Will you be satisfied and pleased if you have a kingdom like that of a monarch of the world? He will say: I will be content, my Rubb. Allah will say: For you is that, and like that and like that and like that and like that. He will say at the fifth time: I am well-pleased, my Rubb. Allah will say: It is for you and ten times more like it. You will have whatever your soul desires and whatever your eyes could delight in. He will say: I am well-pleased, my Rubb.' Musa (PBUH) said: `Who will be of the highest rank in Jannah.' Allah said: `They are those whom I chose and I established their honour with My Own Hand. I attest with My Seal that they will be blessed with such bounties as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has perceived.'''
[Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith highlights Allah's unbounded Mercy and Bounty upon His slaves in Jannah although they do not deserve all that.

الله اكبر

لا الله الا انت سبحانك انى كنت من الظالمين

How merciful and caring n loving is our lord

Look at his bounty , Look at what he will give to the last one to enter Jannah.

Lets also look at ourselfes, Allahul Mustaan ,

ما قدرو الله حق قدره

ما قدرنا ربنا حق قدره و لا اطعناه حق طاعته
انا والله مقصرون و مفرطون

What is this mercy , what a great bunty , What an amazing Love for His Servants! Can any one ever love us like Allah loves us???

May Allah reward u for this beautiful thread , InshahAllah will contribute to it after reading through to make sure i do not post something that has already been posted.

Amazing thread , what we need , we need to purify our souls , Make our hearts soft n meek before Allah , Turn to Him in repentence n seeking his reward , Mercy n bounties.

AssalamO Alikum

Khayal
03-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabrakatuhu!

*!!* Everlasting Life in Paradise! *!!*

"But those who have faith and work righteousness, they are companions of the Garden, abiding in it eternally."
[2:82]
"There, no sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shay they [ever] be evicted."
[15:48]
"They will not taste death therein, except the first death, and He will preserve them from the penalty of the Blazing Fire. [It will be] a bounty from your Lord. That will be the supreme achievement!"
[44:56-57]
"As for those who believe and work righteous deeds, they will have the gardens of Paradise as hospitality. Eternally therein, they will not desire any other [place]." [18:107-108]
"Their Lord gives them glad tidings of a mercy from Himself and good pleasure and of gardens for them wherein is lasting enjoyment."
[9:21]
Abu Hurayrah reported that Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) said:
"He who gets into Paradise [will be made to enjoy such an everlasting] bliss that he will neither become destitute nor will his clothes wear out nor will his youthfulness decline." [Muslim]
Abu Sa`eed al-Khudree and Abu Hurayrah both narrated that Allaah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
"There will be an announcer [in Paradise] who will make this announcement, ‘Verily, there is in store for you [everlasting] health. You will never fall ill, and you will live [forever] and never die. You will remain young and never grow old. You will always live in affluent circumstances and never become destitute.’ [This is explained in] the words of Allaah, the Exalted and Glorious, ‘And it will be announced to them, ‘This is the Paradise you have been made to inherit for what you used to do.’’
[7:43]" [Muslim]
Abu Sa`eed reported that Allaah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
"Death will be brought on the Day of Resurrection in the form of a white-colored ram."
[Abu Kuraib made the addition, "Then it will be made to stand between Paradise and Hell." So far as the rest of the hadeeth is concerned, there is perfect agreement between narrators.] "It will be said to the people of Paradise, ‘Do you recognize this?’ They will raise up their necks, look towards it and say, ‘Yes, it is death.’ Then a command will be given to slaughter it, and it will be said, ‘O people of Paradise, there is everlasting life for you and no death.’ Then [addressing] the people of Hellfire, it will be said, ‘O people of Hellfire, there is everlasting life for you and no death.’" Allaah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) then recited the following verse pointing wit his hand to this [material] world: "Warn them of the day of regret, when their affairs will be decided. They are unmindful, and they do not believe."
[19:39] [Muslim]
Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"It will be said to the people of Paradise, ‘O people of Paradise, eternity [for you] and no death!’ To the people of the Fire [it will be said], ‘O people of the Fire, eternity [for you] and no death!’"
[Al-Bukhaari]

Dr. `Abdullah al-Shimemeri

Wa'Alaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabrakatuhu!

*!!*!!*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.