/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Changed Quran !!

ThunderThunder
10-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Hi,
My name is Karim Al Majadi ; I am an Alumni of AUK. I would like to share with you something important and it is regarding the sale of the Changed Quran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqXQj36uTc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
10-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Allah has taken responsibility to protect the Quran.

syilla
10-01-2009, 04:34 AM
Thank you for sharing with us. Jazakallah khayr :)

Sampharo
10-01-2009, 03:28 PM
The quran has not been changed or corrupted in any way. The Sheikh from the Awqaf ministry is correct. Names of surahs were interchangable and many have several names, and the three you mentioned are valid titles that were used by the prophet and companions. Surat Al-Ikhlas for example has many names (Such as Al-Ahad, Al-Tawhid etc.) and Al-Fatiha has 17.

Your own layman perceptions are incorrect, however your zeal to preserving the sanctity of Quran is admirable. Yusuf Ali is a grand sheikh however and his translation is one of three verified and adopted global translations that are accepted by Islamic authorities everywhere.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!