/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help Needed!! (Sumatra Quakes)

north_malaysian
10-01-2009, 11:32 AM
to all my friends in Indonesia, if you have any contacts or methods on how to contact those in Kampung Pesisir, Painan, Pesir Selatan Kampung Rawang or any affected areas of the quakes in Sumatra... please gimme the contacts... A citizen of yours is in dire need of knowing on what happened to her old mum and her two children... this is on urgent basis... please help her
Kepada rakan-rakan saya dari Indonesia, jika anda mempunyai contact di Kampung Pesisir, Painan, Pesir Selatan Kampung Rawang atau pun di mana-mana bandar yang terkena musibah gempa di Sumatera.. sila berikan kepada saya kerana ada warga Indonesia yang risau mengenai nasib keluarganya di kawasan tersebut.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-01-2009, 12:45 PM
I am really sorry, I have no contact in West Sumatra.
However, if you want to know latest situation, you can visit these sites :

www.detiknews.com

www.liputan6.com

www.tvone.co.id

www.metrotvnews.com

pramudito
10-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Those places are remain unacessible by phone. 12 of my friends are leaving there as orthopedic surgeons. I'm trying to gather info from them via sms. Allah bless you my dear brother, your efforts will lead you to jannah. Amen.

GreyKode
10-01-2009, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
to all my friends in Indonesia, if you have any contacts or methods on how to contact those in Kampung Pesisir, Painan, Pesir Selatan Kampung Rawang or any affected areas of the quakes in Sumatra... please gimme the contacts... A citizen of yours is in dire need of knowing on what happened to her old mum and her two children... this is on urgent basis... please help her
Kepada rakan-rakan saya dari Indonesia, jika anda mempunyai contact di Kampung Pesisir, Painan, Pesir Selatan Kampung Rawang atau pun di mana-mana bandar yang terkena musibah gempa di Sumatera.. sila berikan kepada saya kerana ada warga Indonesia yang risau mengenai nasib keluarganya di kawasan tersebut.

To the people of indonesia and all the other places afflicted by the earthquake, you are in prayers and insh'allah he will make easy on you.
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon, may ALLAH(swt) have mercy on the souls of our muslims brothers and sisters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
10-01-2009, 02:23 PM
These are phone number of Radio Republik Indonesia Padang.

62-751-9824971 until 62-751-9824980

I have phone to No 62-751-9284974, the operator tell me, people can ask latest information from this hotline.

north_malaysian
10-02-2009, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
These are phone number of Radio Republik Indonesia Padang.

62-751-9824971 until 62-751-9824980

I have phone to No 62-751-9284974, the operator tell me, people can ask latest information from this hotline.
JazakAllah!! I'll give this number to my friend as his maid is crying like crazy since yesterday, she believed that her family are dead as she cant contact them.

north_malaysian
10-02-2009, 12:50 AM
MashAllah!!! MashAllah!!! Allahu Akbar!

My friend just posted this message

[PIE]Great news: Fauzi, Supri and Alimas are alive. Fauzi was in college when the quake happened. He rushed back to the kampung. They managed to call a few minutes ago. No injuries, only the house is slightly damaged. But phone works now :)))))[/PIE]

alcurad
10-02-2009, 01:14 AM
good for them :)

ardianto
10-02-2009, 03:05 AM
Alhamdulillah, your friend's family are saved. But sadly, this quake kills many people.

syilla
10-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Alhamdulilllah they are still alive :)

ژاله
10-02-2009, 03:40 AM
Alhamdulillah for them, they are alive.
may Allah grant all the people who have died in this quake jannat al firdous, and may Allah heal the injured and grant them health, Ameen.:cry:

north_malaysian
10-02-2009, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Alhamdulillah, your friend's family are saved. But sadly, this quake kills many people.
yeah.. please pray for them.

Ramadhan
10-02-2009, 05:55 AM
We performed shalat janaza for those who died in the quake after sholat jumat today.

Telecommunication infrastructures in most west sumatra have not been fully restored, so we do not really know yet the extent of the damage and the true number of victims :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.