/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weird dreams...

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Salam,

I have been having these scary incidents happen to me and I thought maybe someone would be able to help me figure it all out. If you do not know, it's fine but either way thank you for your help ahead of time.

About a year ago, I started having some episodes while sleeping or going to sleep. About once every two months or so, I'd wake up in the middle of the night because my heart would be beating so fast and I feel like I am going to have a heart attack. The beating does not regulate for what feels like about 15 minutes. I am not sure if these episodes are dreams, but during them I always tell myself I am awake. I had another episode during Ramadan where my heart beat would go out of control, but this time I told myself I was awake and it was a jinn doing this to me. I did not move for a couple minutes and then I felt as if someone was literally circling my bed and blowing air onto my face. And this was not a gust of air or anything, just like someone was blowing into a bowl of food or something to cool it. I waited for my dad to wake up for suhoor then I left my room, prayed, and stayed in my parents bedroom. (this was during ramadan... so are jinns locked up in ramadan as well? or not...? because that would explain it all)

The last episode was about 3 days ago but this time, it was during the day. I was taking a nap and I woke up(or maybe I dreamt I did) to the abnormal heart beating and a new thing started occurring. I felt pressure on my head to the extent that my ears were pounding and I was in a lot of physical pain.

I do not know what this is from, but I always have quran playing while I am sleeping (since Ramadan, at least). I do pray(alhamdullilah) although there is always room for improvement.

I am VERY scared and I do not know what to do, but I can't go to sleep as easily anymore... it takes me hours to fall asleep and I need to keep my lights on.

If you have any idea what may be causing this, please let me know. If not, do you know anyone that would be able to help me with this?

Thanks again....

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abu_musab461
10-01-2009, 02:34 PM
I know someone here will condemn me for this advice, but you should read surah Baqarah in your house once every three days to prevent the jinns from entering.

Jinns are reduced in thier ability to harm people etc while it is the shaytan marid (strong jinns) that are tied up. (In version of the hadith mentioned in Sunan Nasai)

but there are jinns still about none the less during Ramadhan and can still influence men to commit sins etc, but far less than normal.

Sampharo
10-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Woooooaaaah, hold the phone, your horses and that racing heart of yours! Take it easy (and take a deep breath while you're at it). That doesn't sound like jinn at all to start with. Jinn cannot do what you are talking about in the first place (affect your heart like that), second they don't do anything in Ramadan (they are chained), and third playing Quran is sufficient protection.

You seem to have bought into the idea of jinn, take it easy and get it out of your head.

Go to see a doctor, you may have cardiac arrhythmia, a condition my brother discussed with us one time (he's a doctor) where the heart loses the rhythm flow and panics. The blood flow is irregular so patches on your face and body might feel heated or cooled as if somebody was blowing at it and/or headaches might set in. It could be that or something else, am not a doctor so don't take my word for anything, but I remember he said it can be sorted with some pills or if it's severe you might need a pacemaker.

abu_musab461
10-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Read protective duas every morning and evening

Allah Knows Best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sampharo
10-01-2009, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
I know someone here will condemn me for this advice, but you should read surah Baqarah in your house once every three days to prevent the jinns from entering.

Jinns are reduced in thier ability to harm people etc while it is the shaytan marid (strong jinns) that are tied up. (In version of the hadith mentioned in Sunan Nasai)

but there are jinns still about none the less during Ramadhan and can still influence men to commit sins etc, but far less than normal.
Abu Musaab we know you're always ready with the anti-jinn remedy but knowing the situation as well as the possible remedy is just as important if not more: What "weak" jinn left loose in Ramadan would grab a hold of a person's heart and take it out of rhythm flow and make physical effects on human bodies?!?!?!

Look I understand you would like to help but this could be a serious medical condition and not going to the doctor while waiting for a few days can put his health and life at risk.

vezovaio2002
10-01-2009, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
Go to see a doctor, you may have cardiac arrhythmia, a condition my brother discussed with us one time (he's a doctor) where the heart loses the rhythm flow and panics. The blood flow is irregular so patches on your face and body might feel heated or cooled as if somebody was blowing at it and/or headaches might set in. It could be that or something else, am not a doctor so don't take my word for anything, but I remember he said it can be sorted with some pills or if it's severe you might need a pacemaker.

I am very young, 17. I am not sure if it could be that serious because it only happens once every few months and only at night or while i am asleep.

Thanks everyone else for the advice, i am considering everything right now..

(i am the poster, btw. I orignially posted it anonymously but i don't think it would make a difference if it was not posted anonymously.)

cat eyes
10-01-2009, 06:03 PM
i had that problem and the doctor told me it was from stress but the weird thing was when i had left that old apartment and moved to a new one it stoped happening totally:hmm:

zakirs
10-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Dont worry its nothing to fear of as Sampharo brother has said , go to a doctor.But i feel that those are usual dreams u get when u are a teenager.

Do consult a doctor

Sampharo
10-01-2009, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vezovaio2002
I am very young, 17. I am not sure if it could be that serious because it only happens once every few months and only at night or while i am asleep.
Well his patient at the time was 20 years old so don't rule yourself out. Stress is the most common trigger but not the only one, and remedies could be pills, change in diet, maybe relaxing and getting rid of the stress source, or a pacemaker in serious conditions.

Anyway it is not jinn because you said you are playing quran at night and it still happened in Ramadan, such bodily manipulation is not possible except by a very determined capable grand jinn like Shaytan and that means he's got purpose, a.k.a. a serious spell, and that would not work in Ramadan.

God knows best and hope the doctor finds what the problem is.

abu_musab461
10-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Dont shoot me down, i should have clarifed i am only refering to this part...
I felt as if someone was literally circling my bed and blowing air onto my face. And this was not a gust of air or anything, just like someone was blowing into a bowl of food or something to cool it.
(Sounds like jinn)

Not his pulse rate...

We (and me) shouldn't jump to conclusions with out having stuff checked medically.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.