/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Strange encounter

AbdullahSyed
10-01-2009, 06:36 PM
:sl:

Today, i was at work in a retail place. A customer walked in and I greeted him and he said your face has a smile but your heart is sad. Which is true I was bit depressed. I was confused and said yeah can I help you. Then he started to tell me things which were either between me and Allah or between me and a person. I was bit angered but also interested because this was the first time someone did this to me. For the first time this year I was bit lacking on my salah delaying it missing sometimes and sometimes not praying sunnah. The guy told me I use to pray to Allah a lot and now I do not. Then he told me to pray to Allah and Allah is mercyful. He kept telling me to pray to allah. Then at the end before leaving he wanted me to hold some stones for good luck and said he will come back after 33 days for the money because thats when he said the good luck will come. I told him I dont want it I trust in Allah. Now I know I commited a sin by listening to him I dont believe him even though he told me things which were beyond my believe. But I know he tells one truth and thousand lies. But why was he warning me to Pray to Allah constantly? I dont know I was thinking who knows Allah send him to warn me. Now Inshallah I plan to pray all my salah properly. Because I see this as Allah loves me that he send a person for me to warn me. Allah knows best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
10-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Sounds like a magician. We all have one companion from the jinn associated with us. These jinns are known as qareen. They stay with us throughout our whole lives.

I suspect that's how this guy knows stuff about you. He contacts jinns that get in touch with your qareen to extract this information.

Him telling you to pray to Allah is mosy likely a deception to get you into trusting him.

Don't pay him anything. Ignore anything from him. Don't take the encounter as being anything special. Trust in Allah and forget the issue.

A word of caution though: Since you'd be refusing to pay, this guy might try to cast magic on you as a retaliation. So make sure you always say your prayers for protection and be constant in salah etc.

Sampharo
10-01-2009, 07:50 PM
This guy might be trouble. I too believe you met a magician (jinn conjurer to be exact), his jinn speak with your associated demon and gets all the information. The one thing you take from this is definitely to pray as much as you can and strengthen your faith. Give him back his stones and tell him thank you but no thank you in a nice way, and read Al-korsy verse [2:255] every morning and sunset and definitely at the time of seeing him again if he comes back.

God knows best

GuestFellow
10-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Don't accept anything from him and stay away from him. Don't give him anything either.

Is he a regular customer?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
10-01-2009, 07:59 PM
when i use to work in a retail store alot of weird things use to happen to me also once this weird looking man came to me and asked me what size bra would fit him ;D dont worry bro you also encountered a weirdo

MSalman
10-01-2009, 08:16 PM
as-salamu alaykum

bro, throw those things and do not believe his whole good luck kufr nonsense. Shaytan tries many things to trap the believers. Sometime he may encourage to lesser good deeds while opening the doors to greater evil sins like in this case.

May Allah save us from such fitnah, ameen

AnonymousPoster
10-01-2009, 08:26 PM
s for what the fortune teller told him coming true day after day, this doesn’t matter, and it does not affect the shar’i ruling in such cases at all. This may be due to one of two things:

1 – That the fortune teller used general words and phrases that reflect things that happen to all people, such as saying “you will go through some trials, then you will find relief” or “you will be blessed with some wealth” or “you will get married” and so on, and the person thinks that the fortune teller is telling the truth because of that.

2 – The fortune teller told him of something true that would happen in the future, then it happened as he said it would. This is something that the shaytaan snatched for him from the heavens, then passed it on to the fortune teller, who added lies and false things to it. If the incident that he spoke of happens, people believe everything he said. This is what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) pointed out when he explained this matter. Al-Bukhaari (6213) and Muslim (2228) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Some people asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about soothsayers. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to them: “They are nothing.” They said: O Messenger of Allaah, sometimes they tell us something that turns out to be true. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That is a word from the jinn that the jinni snatches, and he cackles it into the ear of his familiar as a hen cackles, but they mix more than a hundred lies with it.”

al-Bukhaari (4701) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah decrees a matter in heaven, the angels beat their wings in submission to His words, making a sound like a chain striking a rock. When the fear is banished from their hearts, they say, What is it that your Lord has said? They say: The truth, and He is the Most High, the Most Great. Then the one who is listening out hears that, and those who are listening out are standing one above the other” – Sufyaan [one of the narrators] demonstrated with his hand, holding it vertically with the fingers outspread. – “So he hears what is said and passes it on to the one below him, and that one passes it to the one who is below him, and so on until it reaches the lips of the soothsayer or fortune-teller. Maybe the meteor will hit him before he can pass anything on, or maybe he will pass it on before he is hit. He tells a hundred lies alongside it, but it will be said, Did he not tell us that on such and such a day, such and such would happen? So they believe him because of the one thing which was heard from heaven.” i.e., he is believed because of the one true word that was heard from heaven and passed on to the fortune teller.

If we assume that the fortune teller told him something that did actually happen, such as if he told him about where a lost item was to be found, or some such, and this is what happened, if the questioner did not know it, then it is not “unseen” in absolute terms, rather it was “unseen” to the one who did not see it or know it. The fortune teller is able to see such things, either by himself or with the help of his helpers among the devils of mankind and the jinn, as is well known.

To sum up: So long as your friend has repented to Allaah, then he should not pay any attention to what the fortune-teller said or be afraid of what he said. Some of the things he mentioned may happen, or they may not. Usually they do not happen, because the ratio of truth – if the fortune teller receives information from the jinn – is no more than 1%.

For more information please see the answer to question no. 32863.

And Allaah knows best.

tresbien
10-01-2009, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=AnonymousGender;1228260]s for what the fortune teller told him coming true day after day, this doesn’t matter, and it does not affect the shar’i ruling in such cases at all. This may be due to one of two things:

1 – That the fortune teller used general words and phrases that reflect things that happen to all people, such as saying “you will go through some trials, then you will find relief” or “you will be blessed with some wealth” or “you will get married” and so on, and the person thinks that the fortune teller is telling the truth because of that.

2 – The fortune teller told him of something true that would happen in the future, then it happened as he said it would. This is something that the shaytaan snatched for him from the heavens, then passed it on to the fortune teller, who added lies and false things to it. If the incident that he spoke of happens, people believe everything he said. This is what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) pointed out when he explained this matter. Al-Bukhaari (6213) and Muslim (2228) narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Some people asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about soothsayers. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to them: “They are nothing.” They said: O Messenger of Allaah, sometimes they tell us something that turns out to be true. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That is a word from the jinn that the jinni snatches, and he cackles it into the ear of his familiar as a hen cackles, but they mix more than a hundred lies with it.”

al-Bukhaari (4701) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah decrees a matter in heaven, the angels beat their wings in submission to His words, making a sound like a chain striking a rock. When the fear is banished from their hearts, they say, What is it that your Lord has said? They say: The truth, and He is the Most High, the Most Great. Then the one who is listening out hears that, and those who are listening out are standing one above the other” – Sufyaan [one of the narrators] demonstrated with his hand, holding it vertically with the fingers outspread. – “So he hears what is said and passes it on to the one below him, and that one passes it to the one who is below him, and so on until it reaches the lips of the soothsayer or fortune-teller. Maybe the meteor will hit him before he can pass anything on, or maybe he will pass it on before he is hit. He tells a hundred lies alongside it, but it will be said, Did he not tell us that on such and such a day, such and such would happen? So they believe him because of the one thing which was heard from heaven.” i.e., he is believed because of the one true word that was heard from heaven and passed on to the fortune teller.

If we assume that the fortune teller told him something that did actually happen, such as if he told him about where a lost item was to be found, or some such, and this is what happened, if the questioner did not know it, then it is not “unseen” in absolute terms, rather it was “unseen” to the one who did not see it or know it. The fortune teller is able to see such things, either by himself or with the help of his helpers among the devils of mankind and the jinn, as is well known.

To sum up: So long as your friend has repented to Allaah, then he should not pay any attention to what the fortune-teller said or be afraid of what he said. Some of the things he mentioned may happen, or they may not. Usually they do not happen, because the ratio of truth – if the fortune teller receives information from the jinn – is no more than 1%.

NB IF HE HAD KNOWN THAT U ARE NOT WEAK AT FAITH HE WOULD NOT HAVE DARED TALK TO U.WAKE UP AND REPENT.ALLAH WANTS GOOD FOR U.REMEMBER THE STORY ABU HURAYHA WITH IBLISS.THE LATTER ADVISED HIM TO READ SURAH AL KURI BEFORE HE SLEEPS.GO BACK TO ALLAH BEFORE IT IS LATE.

abu_musab461
10-01-2009, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
This guy might be trouble. I too believe you met a magician (jinn conjurer to be exact), his jinn speak with your associated demon and gets all the information. The one thing you take from this is definitely to pray as much as you can and strengthen your faith. Give him back his stones and tell him thank you but no thank you in a nice way, and read Al-korsy verse [2:255] every morning and sunset and definitely at the time of seeing him again if he comes back.

God knows best
You beat me to it... lol

AbdullahSyed
10-01-2009, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

Sounds like a magician. We all have one companion from the jinn associated with us. These jinns are known as qareen. They stay with us throughout our whole lives.

I suspect that's how this guy knows stuff about you. He contacts jinns that get in touch with your qareen to extract this information.

Him telling you to pray to Allah is mosy likely a deception to get you into trusting him.

Don't pay him anything. Ignore anything from him. Don't take the encounter as being anything special. Trust in Allah and forget the issue.

A word of caution though: Since you'd be refusing to pay, this guy might try to cast magic on you as a retaliation. So make sure you always say your prayers for protection and be constant in salah etc.
Do the jinns know secrets which I never spoke of like those that are kept only in my mind? because some of things he said were in my mind. Actually when he told me to pray thats the time I reminded myself this is kufr and I should stay away. I tried to get rid of him as much as possible but I was also bit interested in hearing him. I never took anything from him when he offered the stones and some other weird things he wanted me to put in milk and drink it. I told him I trust in Allah he said its good but take this I said no I trust in allah what Allah decrees inshallah. He told me Allah is merciful and pray to him. I told myself he is liar and fraud and would never again allow this to happen.
:sl:

Salahudeen
10-01-2009, 11:02 PM
DON'T EVER DRINK IT bro!!!! IT'S MAGIC

AbdullahSyed
10-01-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Don't accept anything from him and stay away from him. Don't give him anything either.

Is he a regular customer?
Nope, never seen him before. I never believed him yeah sure he said somethings about me which are true but does not mean he tells me my future accurate. Only Allah can decree my future.

جوري
10-03-2009, 05:19 AM
OP did this event happen in a western country?

:w:

ChOcCi
10-03-2009, 05:22 AM
How was talking to him, a sin?

north_malaysian
10-03-2009, 05:45 AM
you should take those stones and pelt those on his head..... one by one

hussain uddin
10-03-2009, 08:32 AM
hello Salaam Alaikum.
Dear Brother
the jinn Is coming every night and standing near to me one to two hours continiously , he is trying to entering in me through my breathing ,
after reading Surahs like Aital kursi, 4 qul, he is giving hard time to me and then leaving from the room.

Muhaba
10-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Allah didn't send him to you. This man already showed he is not a proper muslim because he asked you to hold stones for good luck which amounts to shirk since nothing can bring good or bad luck except Allah.

ppl can get info, I heard that shayatin (devils) may overhear information from the angels when they go into space and then attach many lies to them and when they relate the info to someone, the person believes all the lies along because of the few truths. This why when the Prophet (SAW) was being born (or getting prophethood) the jinns were shot at when they went near the heavens. This in related in Surah Al-Jinn.

8. 'And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

9. 'And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.

10. 'And we know not whether evil is intended for those on earth, or whether their Lord intends for them a Right Path.

So stay away from this man as he's trouble and will cause you to go astray. Who knows, sometime later he might claim to be a prophet and if you believe him, you will become kafir as there is no prophet / messenger after Prophet Muhammad (SAW). (The man may have asked you to pray so you would believe in what he says. He will say some good things along with lots of lies so you believe in the lies because of the true/good stuff.)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.