/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cow milk bad for you??

Salahudeen
10-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Salaam, what are your opinions on this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSuNxPmeqaw&NR=1

I know in Islam milk is a good thing but it's talking about natural camel milk isn't it? I also found the article below.

"So moving on to today's topic, milk, from cow's.

I was raised in the United States (South West Florida to be exact), and like so many I was raised under the belief that milk was vital to my health.

Without it, "bad" things would happen. Growing up, I couldn't have told you one "bad thing", but you know...I KNEW bad stuff would happen if I didn't drink massive quantities of it.

Hell I remember watching Keenan and Kell

as a kid, and hearing "lactose intolerant" explained for the first time. I instantly thought it was a serious disease that you had to see a doctor about.

As I aged I learned just how awesome it was for me. All that protein, calcium, and synthetic vitamins. Man without MILK, my

-Muscles would shrivel up
-My bones would turn to dust
-My teeth would fall out
- and who KNOWS what else!

Scary!!!!! Man glad I drink my milk....right?

HA

When I first heard the notion that cow milk was not beneficial to my health, I immedately shut the idea out.

"Ya right, milk rocks, I've drank it my whole life, those idiots don't know anything!"

Um....yeah....

Milk (as it's commonly produced and consumed at of 2008) is, IMO, one of, if not the worst "foods" you can consume as a human being.

It might as well be called poison at this point in time, ya it's that bad.

What's so bad about it exactly?

Well I could sit here and list out every little detail, but I'll skip the small stuff and go right to the big and disgusting.

Milk as it's commonly consumed has high levels of

-Puss (yes, like infected PUSS from zits on your face)
-Blood
-Piss
-Damaged Viruses
-Antibiotics
-Growth Hormones (even organic milk has over 59 growth hormones in it, hormones that are meant to turn a baby calf into a massive cow within a few years time)
-God knows what else

All this is cooked (pasteurized), stamped and approved, by the people that care about you =).

Doubt any of this? Google: truth about cow milk and take a peak. This is not hidden knowledge, just uncommon. Hell if you told me at 10 years old there was blood, puss and **** in my Nes Quick I would have laughed in your face and told you you were crazy.

The fact remains though, up to 13% of your average gallon of milk contains the listed items, exclusivley.

The rest of it?

Artery clogging fat, MASSIVE amounts of sugar (that the majority of the world's population can not digest), and 87% of the protein is the primary ingredient in industrial glue.

In other words, pounds of it are stuck along the walls of the average American's intestines. Literally, pounds of this ****.

So much for nature's "perfect food".

So why is this stuff marketed so hard?

Short answer, profit. Why else would an industry collectively spend hundreds of millions a year telling you how magnificent their product is?

I hope you didn't think it was for your health...

So what happens when you stop drinking milk?

Well for one, your bones will strengthen (actually, they'll just return to the level they were supposed to be at). Why?

All the sugar (and protein) in milk LEACHES calcium from your bones.

Did you know the countries with the highest rate of osteoporosis are the countries who drink the most milk? (USA, Great Britain, Canada, etc...).

Funny how that works out.

Two, you'll look and feel a hell of a lot better. No joke, it will feel like you just took off life long nutritional ankle weights and are now sprinting full speed.

You'll have less mucus/flem in the morning, and your skin will probably clear up quite a bit. You're breath will be just that much better, and teeth less in a state of decay.

Oh, and you might **** out a few pounds of that protein thats been clinging to the walls of your intestines. I'm not kidding, and it won't be fun, but it will be worth it.

In Dream Vitality I will expand and dig into milk, all kinds (organic, raw, and conventional as detailed here). In the mean time, I advise you elmintate it from your diet and let the benefits roll in.

More fun stuff to come!

-Dream

ps-looking for an alternative? I'll talk more about these in Dream Vitality but stay away from soy/rice milk, and try almond milk. Tastes great, and is easy to find or make yourself".

what you guys think?? Cow milk bad for you??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
10-02-2009, 05:41 AM
bog roll! i've been drinking it all my life ,im 6 ft 2........milk is good for you!

Charzhino
10-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Expect to find furthur research in 10 years that cow milk is good. Seriously, I have seen in the news ''scientists say eggs are good'' then a week later ''egg is harmfull''.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.