/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help please!

ayan333
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM
:sl:

i have to do a experiment in my psychology class dealing human behavioir.the experiment doesnt have to be new so it could have been already tested

please give me ideas!

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
10-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Recreate the Stanford prison experiment?...:skeleton:

Perhaps do research on some famous psychological experiments and try to use the same concept they did, on a smaller scale, in a way that works for you?

Laila01x
10-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Salaam,

There is an online questionnaire to show stress levels...why dont you do an experiement to show stress levels in a certain age group and why it occurs?

Or you can do an experiment on conformity? See how many people confirm on a particular thing on the street?

Make sure you always dicuss the ethical issues to in each research and how it could be improved in the future.

ayan333
10-02-2009, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Recreate the Stanford prison experiment?...:skeleton:

Perhaps do research on some famous psychological experiments and try to use the same concept they did, on a smaller scale, in a way that works for you?
great idea but how can i do it with children?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
10-02-2009, 04:32 PM
i still have no idea what to do and its due so soon.sorry for having to ask for so much,can u just give me one to do.i cant even decide

Ummu Sufyaan
10-03-2009, 09:45 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
great idea but how can i do it with children?
do something about mothers and children. their interaction with one another and what happens when there are "rifts" in the relationship, such as divorce etc.

im sure there has been something similar in the past about this.
i dont exactly remember but there was a study involving mother and child apes where what happened if the mother and child where separated and the effects it had on both their well-being was studied. i remember one of the variables was that the mother and child ape were completely separated, so in different rooms, so they couldn't see/interact with one another at all and although it did have a slight affect on them, it was almost nothing compared to another of the variables where the mother ape and child ape were placed in the same room, with only a glass separating them. so this time, they could see one another other, but were deprived of touch and interaction with one another. and subhanallah, results showed that it had an extremely negative affect on them so the child ape went really skinny, etc and both showed symptoms of i guess depression.

man that study was depressing :p

maybe you could do how children analyze and figure out things.

check this link out as well :
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1043159AAz5bmb

Muhaba
10-03-2009, 10:32 AM
there was one experiment, high temperatures increase aggressiveness (that is, ppl act more aggressively when the weather is hot). you can do that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!