/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the enemies of islam is showing quran as a word os satan curse them

fagp1rpp
10-02-2009, 05:52 PM
hello every one.
This is a very important request please make a new blogspot or make a new website look what those idiots are trying to say
Those kuffdar are idiots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xKhfDELBFI

Please make a website against them i am having exams and after one month i will also do some thing

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al Ansari
10-18-2009, 04:41 PM
assalaamu 'alaikum akhi,
These people, their ancestors have been saying the same thing for centuries. It is absolutely nothing new. I am working on a youtube response account as well as a wordpress and blogspot account.

However, we must remember that we must not always be on the defensive, but we must be defensive. We must promote the beautifu teachings of Islaam, and crush the arguments of these shayatin before they even raise it. All they are doing is trying to lead the people into the fire and defame Islaam. Allaah has beautified His religion and praised the Prophet (saws) character. Whatever they say does not decrease anything from them, but we should be offensive since we already know their weak arguments. Surely, the plot of shaytaan is feeble!!!

Allaahu Akbar

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.