/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assosciated jinns

Tony
10-03-2009, 06:36 AM
Due to another thread I have just become aware of the jinn that follows each person throughout our lives, how do we know when they are active, are they affecting us in a specific way, or in many ways. What does anyone know about this ?:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
10-03-2009, 04:19 PM
:sl: The jinn assigned to each human being is called the Qareen and is the same one responsible for passing information to fortune tellers. He is with us all the time akhi. He is also responsible for waswas and attempts to misguide us.

Allah Almighty says: “His comrade saith: Our Lord! I did not cause him to rebel, but he was (himself) far gone in error.” (Qaf: 27) i.e. the devil assigned to seduce him will say: “My lord! It was not me who seduced him at the beginning, but it was he himself who preferred blindness to guidance. So, I helped him achieve his goal through seduction.”

You can read the rest here inshaAllah akhi http://www.islamawareness.net/Jinn/fatwa_comrade.html

:wa:

cat eyes
10-03-2009, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
:sl: The jinn assigned to each human being and is called the Qareen and is the same one responsible for passing informtion to fortune tellers. He is with us all the time akhi. He is also responsible for waswas and attempts to misguide us.

You can read the rest here inshaAllah akhi http://www.islamawareness.net/Jinn/fatwa_comrade.html

:wa:
i dont know about this either. thanks sis:statisfie

Snowflake
10-03-2009, 07:57 PM
^:sl: You're welcome sis. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
layla is here
10-03-2009, 08:01 PM
wow, subhanaAllah, there is a devil with all of us. I guess that image of a good and bad guy on our shoulders whispering to us from the cartoons is true. I love those bits on cartoons where the person talks with the angel and devil self.

KiWi
10-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Subhanallah, didnt know about this...
interesting

jazakallah khair

DigitalStorm82
10-03-2009, 10:00 PM
World of Jinn - Watch if you think you won't have nightmares :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3_vm...x=0&playnext=1

abu_musab461
10-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Qareen and is the same one responsible for passing informtion to fortune tellers.

Not true- technically speaking its the external jinn that follow the person afflicted with magic that acts as a messenger between the person and the magician, up dating him on the situation....

So not really the kareen communictaing with magician...

Actually there are situations where someone one might come up to you out the blue and start telling you some personal stuff about you that no one else knows, beware of such person because he might have shaytan with him that are communicating with your kareen and in turn tell the magician

Allah Knows Best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.