/* */

PDA

View Full Version : serious for males pls

AnonymousPoster
10-03-2009, 09:59 AM
will Allah forgive gay act and how to prevent it happening in the future i am trying my best but after couple of months i will have feelings again and will do something i don't want to do please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
10-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Yes, what is there that stands between you and repentance to Allah? What can prevent Allah's forgiveness if He intends to forgive you?

And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allah’s forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful [al-Nisa 4:110]

The Prophet (:saws:) said: When a person repents, Allaah rejoices more than one of you who found his camel after he lost it in the desert. (Agreed upon. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 6309)

Remove yourself from any place might you normally be at, and do not socialize with those whom you normally socialize with, such that you will not hear any mention of the evil past nor be able reminded of it. Distance leads to abandonment, and as much as the thought of something is reduced, its effect on the heart will also be weakened.

DigitalStorm82
10-03-2009, 10:41 AM
A sheikh once said:

If you are standing in a puddle of urine, and you lift your foot up to cleanse it, and then put it down in the same puddle to clean the other foot. You'll never be clean.

Remove yourself from the puddle of urine, and then cleanse yourself. i.e., surround yourself with believers, let them constantly remind you of Allah swt.

When shaitaan attacks you again... will you fall or hold firm in the ranks of the believers?

Arm yourself with Allah's Book, Qur'an.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-03-2009, 12:17 PM
:sl:
just remember how the people if lut alayhi al-salaam were destroyed for this.

image that you are in that town and the punishment came upon you. Allah does not send punishments down for no reason.

Allah did not forbid this act for no reason. it is abhorrent, not only by Islam, but to any right minded individual. diseases are spread because of it. human nature is at risk becuase of it. sounds minds are at risk of becoming corrupt becuase of it.

we desire everything and anything we're not meant to have. this is our nature, and shaytaan likes using our whims against us. this is where the test lies and this is where the reward/punishment lies.

THINK!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tony
10-03-2009, 05:05 PM
keep fighting brother, and ask forgiveness when you really cant resist. Peace bro

جوري
10-03-2009, 05:44 PM
I can't find the other thread I posted with support groups for Muslims who believe that they are gay.. but I did manage to find this:

Name of Questioner
Please Help

Title
Being gay would lead me to Hell so I want to turn over a new leaf

Question
Thank Allah I have found Islamonline.net. I am a born Muslim and I am proud to be one. Ever since I was young, I was not taught about being a practising Muslim and I do not even know the right path. Not until now did I come to realize that I have committed a lot of shameful sins. This is my question and problem, I really hope that you would sincerely answer my question for me, so that I can become a better Muslim, insha'allah.

I am Gay and I know that being gay is one of the greatest sins in the eyes of Allah Most High. I want to change and turn over a new leaf. I want to become a practising Muslim but I do not know if I could change my appeal towards sex. Being Gay would lead me to Hell and I do not want that to happen at all. I perform my prayers but I just cannot control my sexual desire towards men. So I really need your advice on how I should stop myself from being Gay and lead a normal life.

Please help me. I am sure you know that there is a growing number of Gay Muslims now and I just do not want to be part of them because I know being Gay is an act that Allah condemns throughout history. So please help me. Your sincere advice would be really appreciated by me and may Allah bless you. Thank you so much for reading.

Please understand my situation in being Gay. I need to change and I do not want to be Gay anymore. Please Help!

Date
05/Feb/2002

Topic
Gender Issues

Answer

May Allah (swt) accept your repentance and guide you to the righteous Path. We ask Allah (swt) to grant you strength and to protect you in your efforts to lead a fully Islamic life. Ameen.

We want to reassure you that it is humanly possible to give up being gay. Allah (swt) has created all of us in a state of Fitra or a natural disposition towards worshipping Allah and following His guidance. Your case underscores the importance of a solid Islamic upbringing. Being immersed in an Islamic way of life at an early age is one of the best protectors or shields from immoral or deviant behaviors. You mentioned that you were not taught anything about being a practicing Muslim nor about the right path when you were young. Alhamdulillah that you have been guided to realize the sinful nature of your life and are ready to repent.

Your desire to leave behind this attraction towards men and more specifically your sexual desire towards men is commendable and will require great conviction on your part. Allah Most High is All-knowing, All-Merciful and He is quite aware of your struggle but the effort to leave your gay life has to be all yours.

First, if at all possible, we urge you to make some drastic changes in your lifestyle. Sit down and think about all aspects of your life that seem to encourage or sustain your homosexual desires. Part of this analysis will have to do with your own internal thoughts. Part of this analysis will have to do with your external environment. Let's come back to the internal thoughts a little later. For now, focus on the external environment.

Trace your daily routine. You will have to be sincere and honest in your evaluation if you wish to help yourself. Ask yourself what about your external environment supports your homosexual tendencies? Is it the friends you keep? The books or magazines you read? The movies, radio shows, or television programs you watch or hear? Is it the places you frequent such as meeting points for gay men? Are there other factors? In order to commit to giving up your gay life and to make your decision last, you will have make du'a and to completely cut yourself off from the external environment that used to help you realize your homosexual tendencies. Do not make exceptions to keeping any aspect of your current gay lifestyle. All gay friends must go. No more going out with gay men. No more reading about, listening to, or watching gay news or entertainment. This will not seem easy to do. But you really have no other choice if you wish to as you said, "to change and turn over a new leaf."

Hopefully, cutting off yourself from the factors that help you realize your gay tendencies will also help you to focus on your internal thoughts. It is quite possible for shaitan to suggest sinful thoughts to any human being. The best of us are those who fight off such suggestions and seek refuge in Allah from shaitan. Try your best to remind yourself about how Merciful Allah (swt) is and how lasting and painful His wrath will be on those who transgress! Should shaitan tempt you, say outloud if you have to, "I seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan." Be vigilant in your struggle to defeat shaitan. Do not let yourself slip into your previously gay life even for a moment. Be in a constant state of remembering Allah. You can gain comfort from developing a strong relationship with Allah through increasing your knowledge about Islam and through practising what you learn. Remember to increase your personal acts of worship such as voluntary prayers, fasting (which also helps to suppress one's sexual desires), and giving charity.

We have not intended to be simplistic in our approach to a very complex struggle. However, given the limitations of cyber counseling, we felt we wanted to give you hope that you can change, to suggest some starting points, and to let you know that Allah (swt) is Merciful. If at all possible, we strongly suggest that you also seek out professional counselors who can help you in person.

Make du'a and be vigilant in your struggle. And Allah (swt) knows best.

:w:

cat eyes
10-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Allah forgives every sin as much as possible if you cry and sincerely repent. the thing is you have to try not to go back to this sin again..

you have to understand that this is not a clean act and can lead to many diseases and it has been proven that throat cancer has been linked with gay sexual acts also.

i am not a doctor but i did all this research to see why oral sex among married couples etc was haraam and i had came across this finding so brother Allah knows best. btw dose counseling actually help brothers and sisters? i havent heard whether anybody benefited from it

layla is here
10-03-2009, 07:44 PM
May Allah guide you. Ameen. You have recieved some great answers here brother. I hope and pray that you give up these sinful acts. You were not born gay. You can be heterosexual if you try. You have to have willpower and find some good muslim friends who do not sin and commit indecent acts. I hope you find good friends soon.

AnonymousPoster
10-03-2009, 08:01 PM
if you have done such an act i would also suggest you get a Aids test and tested for other std's also and sti's. certain infections if left untreated can turn into disease

if you have slept with a man so i doubt your the only man he Lied with. if you are married you also need to get your WIFE CHECKED ALSO.

the amount of couples in the usa with Aids is growing everyday because of this and children born with aids. you cant efford to wait. GET CHECKED.

start with a simple blood test at your local gp. she will guide u on the next steps to take.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.