/* */

PDA

View Full Version : James Traficant, former congressman out of jail and telling the truth about Israel!

جوري
10-03-2009, 05:47 PM
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot....ngressman.html

click on link for video
James Traficant, Former US Congressman: Out of Jail, AND Telling The Truth About Israel!

This will be a short article. I want to present the following video that involves an interview between Greta Van Susteren of Fox News, and James Traficant, former US Congressman, who has just been released after 7 years in US Federal Prison. Here is the video:

NTS Notes: James Traficant tells it exactly like it is... Bloggers and real truth tellers have been saying to people for years that Israel controls the American government, and is the real danger to all of America and the world today! Israel did 9-11, and will do more false flag operations soon that will cause the direct involvement of the US in their wars. Those blood thirsty Zionist criminals have already bankrupted America, and will implode the world's economies for their goal of world supremacy!

It is amazing that Greta goes to the tried and true MSM script of trying to label James as an "antisemite". She definitely comes across at times as a ***** for Israel!

More to come

NTS
p.s the asterisked word above is a n t i s e m i t e.. not sure why the forum asterisked it.. but anyhow it isn't a curse word..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
layla is here
10-03-2009, 07:35 PM
There is no link in this post. It says there is a video but I don't see one.

جوري
10-03-2009, 07:36 PM
click on the very first link and you'll see the video

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.