/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz answer inshallaah:)

AnonymousPoster
10-03-2009, 06:48 PM
salaamualaykum brothers and sisters could any knowledgable members give me some advice in how i can speak with my family about islam. i am a revert and i will be wearing the NIQAAB for first time infront of them and i know my dad will question me about this because he makes this argument with me on this things

1) he says how could a man be so weak that a woman has to cover her all body and even head? he says that i respected your mother before marriage and she was not covered like a muslim :hmm:

2) he says that why is the man seen as this pervert monster in islam that he will take any chance to jump on a woman? if shes not wearing the scarf

3) he says that women young and old get raped whether there covered or not and a rapist dont see what religion you are and what you are wearing.

how can i answer this difficult questions? could some one please help me.

THANKS

JAZAKALLAHU KHAYRAN

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
10-03-2009, 08:13 PM
13 views they are going to gang up on me:'(:exhausted

come on already. okay you don't ave to be scholar to answer this i mean people who can give fast answers with basic knowledge. thanks:D

Mr.President
10-03-2009, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salaamualaykum brothers and sisters could any knowledgable members give me some advice in how i can speak with my family about islam. i am a revert and i will be wearing the NIQAAB for first time infront of them and i know my dad will question me about this because he makes this argument with me on this things

1) he says how could a man be so weak that a woman has to cover her all body and even head? he says that i respected your mother before marriage and she was not covered like a muslim :hmm:

2) he says that why is the man seen as this pervert monster in islam that he will take any chance to jump on a woman? if shes not wearing the scarf

3) he says that women young and old get raped whether there covered or not and a rapist dont see what religion you are and what you are wearing.

how can i answer this difficult questions? could some one please help me.

THANKS

JAZAKALLAHU KHAYRAN
lol ur dads arguments r superbly refutable but what you have to do is you should reply him calmly and don't offend him ok try these

ALLAH said in the Noble Quran :"Tell the believing men that they should restrain their gaze (from looking at the women whom it is lawful for them to marry, and from others' private parts), and guard their private parts and chastity. This is what is purer for them. God is fully aware of all that they do." (24:30)

Its a mans nature , and belive only 1% of men will be like ur dad !!! :lol:
I know muslims who r still gazing @ girls if u ask y ? its bcuz its our nature sis no men can say that I never gaze @ girls with lust
may be some how lust will come when girls wear tight dress's !!!

If ur father is a Christian and then ask him y nuns wear hijab ? and ask him is y is a Christian father seen as this pervert?
and why do Christians respect nuns ? Its mainly because of there dress just imagine if a nun is wearing a tight top and trousers what will be the response of the people ? :lol:

It is the nature of every men, he like to see attractive things.

no thats not true when girls are fully covered I mean hijab then boys see them with a respect ! as for me unnecessarily gazing @ woman is prohibited in islam

If I am with eemaan and If i see a girl with hijab ! i don't feel any thing other than respect ! but just ask the brothers who works in offices or who work in a place where there is male female mixture ask them I am 100% sure if a girl is dressed in mini office skirts 90% of men will look at her ?

Can anyone give any video links of Dr.Zakir Naik regarding hijab matter ?

DigitalStorm82
10-03-2009, 09:44 PM
If your dad tells you not to fornicate... and then you (God Forbid)fornicate in front of him... how would you and your dad feel?

Your Lord has commanded you to conceal the beauty he has provided you, then how can you disobey the one who created you while He is watching you?

Your intentions should only be for the sake of Allah (swt), not for the men who are weak, that is only the byproduct.

When you accepted Islam, you accepted ALL of Islam, and with full faith that Allah has only commanded you to do what is BEST for you, whether you perceive it or not.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-03-2009, 10:12 PM
just smile and tell him you feel more secure and closer to God this way...

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.