/* */

PDA

View Full Version : job

penartist
10-03-2009, 10:47 PM
ive been offered a job abroad working in a well known middle eastern country. Two things bother me though-

1. telling my parents because i know they won't take it well even though it is something i want to do for myself and has no reflection upon my relationship between myself and then but they wont see it like that...they will assume im 'running away' escaping and trying to distance myself from the family which is wrong

2. ive been told as far as Islam is concerned, though it is meant to be a muslim state alsorts happens there

so what do i do?? kinda sad coz i have a computer screen to talk to at the moment imsad

but u guys will help..right?:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-03-2009, 11:58 PM
I think you should make a list of pros and cons, an honest list and a realistic one at that and I am not sure how realistic it will be if you've never been to the place you are visiting, and then see which list is longer and go by that..

there are seven benefits to travel.. but I don't want to look for them at the moment, so I suppose that can be the first thing on your list of pros?

may Allah swt make it all easy for you

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!