/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of people?

Rasema
10-03-2009, 11:04 PM
:sl:
I go to a public school and how do I get rid of people in a pleasing way?
I sometimes think that people want to know Islam because they're interested in it, but they are just curious and friendly.

I know this kid for a quite time and he is getting annoying. I don't know how to end my "friendship" with him.

I don't know how to make an annonimdofjsdfn account either.
I could tell him that Muslim woman don't speak to men unnecessarily but I don't know if that would be Islamicly prudent or correct?

I'm concerned to not chase this person away from Islam forever. But all guidence is in Allah's hands.
Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
penartist
10-03-2009, 11:21 PM
ok so u dont want to speakg to people in which case just be very frank and 'robot like' with them. only speak when absolutely neccessary and dont go down the explanationd lane.

isnt it s good thing that people are curious? just think u could be the initial spark that gets them thinking about islam..wouldnt that be great? :-)

Rasema
10-03-2009, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by penartist
ok so u dont want to speakg to people in which case just be very frank and 'robot like' with them. only speak when absolutely neccessary and dont go down the explanationd lane.

isnt it s good thing that people are curious? just think u could be the initial spark that gets them thinking about islam..wouldnt that be great? :-)
:sl: sister
As a Muslim, I try my best to act like one.I'm friendly and polite and joking looses respect. Indeed, it is forbidden to take THEM as friends based on the Qur'an and the hadeeths and we love the seggragation of men and woman in Islam. We here and obey.

And, are you really a 'pen artist'? Drawing in Islam is forbidden as well.

I hope I don't sound harsh but I think that you know this stuff.

Grace Seeker
10-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Curious people will quickly loose interest if you don't stoke their curiousity. Just be yourself. Be polite if they ask a question that you can clearly answer. If it something you don't want to go into, just state that plainly and matter of factly and go back about your own business. In a month this won't be an issue, because they will be off to and curious about something else. If they aren't then they probably are genuinely interested in learning more about Isalm, not as a game, but because they really care about it. Whether or not they become a Muslim, taking the time to share with them your understanding would seem a prudent thing to do if their curiousity persists. Perhaps Allah has appointed you to be an interpreter of Islam to them as a part of your own test of faith?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.