/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let's take a positive lesson from the problem of IslamicBoard :)

Proud of Islam
10-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Salaam brothers & sisters.. As you all know, we've received apologies e-mail telling us about the problem..

We're lucky that the backup of the 5th of October is uncorrupted.. Imagine how the case will be if the nearest uncorrupted backup is for the 16th of September for example?

Brothers & Sisters it's a bit disappointing but it occurred out of the admin's hands.. We should be grateful for their daily efforts in order for us to be here together..
When I felt the loss of our threads, replies, reputations and private messages,
I thought: Oh we have to think about our "hasanat".. You know that if we unjustly did something wrong or say something bad about other people (gheeba or backbiting), they'll take from our hasanat, right?
Now, you might be disappointed because you’ve spent a lot of time discussing a topic and writing it, but it's lost..
But, think if you spent time & effort for doing a really good deed for the sake of Allah, and then you lost that hasanat just because of your gheeba (backbiting) when you were talking badly about a person without his knowing!

Have we ever thought about our feeling in the Day of Judgment? Have we thought about how we might be extremely disappointed because of reducing our hasanat to be given for others? In that difficult moment, we need every single hasana!

May Allah keep us away from harming other people, or talking badly about them..
May Allah keep our hasanat from any reduction, and may Allah grant us with increasing hasanat.. Ameen..

Welcome back Islamic Board.. We'll continue positively insha'Allah :sunny:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Longing for the Paradise (Al-Jannah) where the endless happiness…

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
10-16-2009, 03:39 PM
:thumbs_up
i wasnt really annoyed. i was just messing a bit though :><:

layla is here
10-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Ameen to your duas sister. Good reminder.

Nájlá
10-16-2009, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
:thumbs_up
i wasnt really annoyed. i was just messing a bit though :><:
Same here. Its kinda getting funny now. :X

Edit: Jazakiallah khayr for the reminder sis :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
10-16-2009, 03:44 PM
:sl:

^It was funny from the beginnin but jazakillah khair for the reminder sisterrr, may Allah reward you.

:wa:

Danah
10-16-2009, 03:56 PM
JazakiAllah khair for reminding
The best lesson I learned today is always think of plan B and save your important data somewhere else

Proud of Islam
10-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Ok dears.. I've edited my thread :embarrass
I didn't mean you specifically in that thread.. I know it was fun, but I was personally a bit disappointed, and I just wanted to take the chance to remind myself first & share it with you all ^^

Danah
10-16-2009, 04:08 PM
^ lol, I know you didn't mean anyone in specific, I only posted here to remind everyone to have a backup of their important data, so they won't end up losing them!

Proud of Islam
10-16-2009, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^ lol, I know you didn't mean anyone in specific, I only posted here to remind everyone to have a backup of their important data, so they won't end up losing them!
I meant the replies before, not yours ^^

As you said, your post is a good reminder too.. We can here share lessons :)

transition?
10-16-2009, 06:22 PM
May their (the admin's, mods, members) efforts be Awarded in this world and Jannah
I can't really compete with the reward of Allah, + rep points for their effort seem unnecessary. lol.
^_^. They had good intentions. lol, life happens, but it's all good :)

Muhammad
10-16-2009, 06:52 PM

Another lesson that we can learn is...

In this life, we can keep going back. Each day is another chance to begin afresh. People fail exams and can then retake, others sin and can then reform themselves and seek forgiveness. This is the advantage of this life that we should seize, because there is no returning to this world once we have left it.

And Allaah (swt) is the One whose help is sought.

Rabi'ya
10-16-2009, 07:06 PM

What a lovely post mashAllah.

Soulja Girl
10-16-2009, 07:25 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
The best lesson I learned today is always think of plan B and save your important data somewhere else
^The best lesson I learnt today is life is too short and like bro Muhammad said, each day is another chance to begin afresh..

=]

Rasema
10-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Yea, sometimes things slip out of your mouth and you cannot erase them. In fact, we cannot erase anything. Oh, yes we can, swiching it into a good deed, unless pride concieves you.imsad

That is because we aren't as strong to remember Allah.:(

Cabdullahi
10-16-2009, 08:00 PM
i learned that we have to be patient

Rasema
10-16-2009, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
What i learned today according to the dodgy dossier posted on the thread ''behind the scenes of LI'' it was a group of sisters who go by the name hijab vigilantes tried to crash the forum
I don't get it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.