/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage/Islamic Articles needed

muslimahpoet
10-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Salam Alaikum Brother and Sisters,

I own the site http://www.MeetMuslimSingles.com as well as help out with a few other sites however am looking for articles particularly for MeetMuslimSingles.com What I am looking for are articles that pertain to marriage, How to have a good Muslim marriage, trip, what to look for in a spouse, How to raise a strong Muslim family, how to treat your spouse’s parents and similar type topics.

If you have an article that you have written that you would like to have published on my site with your name on it then please do contact me at reflectionsofiman@yahoo.com I myself am writing a few articles for the site but as a convert my knowledge is limited so I need those who are knowledgeable about Islam to help me out, please.

Shukran,
Sister Heather

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-16-2009, 05:04 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islam :)

u want articles only in English or in other languages also ?

Muslim Woman
10-16-2009, 05:09 PM
:sl:

Women in Islam
"Treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers."

From the last sermon of Prophet Mohammed pbuh

articles written by our UK revert sis :)

Turning Sex Into Sadaqa [an act of voluntary kindness pleasing to God]

Now, every man knows what sexual things please him - but some men, particularly those who have not been married before and are therefore lacking experience, don't seem to know much about how to give the same pleasure to the woman; even worse, some men do know but they can't be bothered to make the effort.

Yet this is vital if a marriage is to succeed and not just be a disappointing burden for the woman, and it is a vital part of one's Islamic duty.

An excerpt from 'The Muslim Marriage Guide', By Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/ruqaiyyah03.htm

muslimahpoet
10-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Salam Alaikum Sister,

I prefer English because it's the only language that I know however Arabic or French is also welcomed as my husband can read over to make sure everything is Islamically correct. Just I want to make sure that anything I post to my site is not to questionable or to controversial... rather keep it educational and helpful without confusions or debate.

The one article you posted here looks really good... I read the first few paragraphs an will read more this evening as I'm in a hurry now, Inshallah. Thank you for posting it and I will definitly contact the sister who writese these educational articles and see if she can help me out!!!

Shukran Jazelan,
Sister Heather

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.