جوري
10-17-2009, 01:27 AM
مواقع اسلامية بإدارة يهودية

removed by request, I hope you are all familiar with them by now insha'Allah
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
gang4
10-17-2009, 02:04 AM
www.--------------- (Qur'anic only site)... should be included in the list or excluded?

جوري
10-17-2009, 02:19 AM
yeah... there were tons of others which were removed before and I can understand that it is a double edged sword on the one hand you want people to be aware of these malicious sites & fake Qurans on the other, you don't want extra publicity to those sites ....:hmm:

Mkuk786
10-17-2009, 03:11 AM
i have emailed all my members on my forum and will be sending this to my family as well.:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
10-17-2009, 03:19 AM
:sl:

Sisters and brothers , pl. pl. don't spread the anti- Islamic links . They are getting the free publicity by this.

I read in an article that , the more people visit the sites , google will count that as a proof of popular sites . So , next time , these sites will come at to the top of the search . Thus , more people will read anti - Islamic lies .

I request mod to remove the links.

I found the article.

"Caution: There is Another anti-Islamic Site"

Why issuing an alert letter is precisely the wrong thing to do

"The most anti-Islamic site will die if it faces a frozen counter. That would happen if you just leave it alone.

But if you are out there telling everyone about it and asking them to do the same, you are in effect volunteering as their publicity department."

By Khalid Baig, 7 December 2001

http://www.islamfortoday.com/baig01.htm

Woodrow
10-17-2009, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
yeah... there were tons of others which were removed before and I can understand that it is a double edged sword on the one hand you want people to be aware of these malicious sites & fake Qurans on the other, you don't want extra publicity to those sites ....:hmm:
Agreed.

It is a balancing act to help people become aware of sites such as those, without inadvertently supporting the sites. As Muslims we need to avoid visiting such sites, even if our intent is to refute them. Far better we urge Muslims to counter such sites by spreading the word we can best beat them by avoiding them. Silence is a loud weapon and silence will kill a site faster then a million loud protests.

Fortunately, the "links" in the opening post are not live "Clickable" links, but are simply guides of what to avoid. Please do not try to work around and find a way to actually visit any of those sites. The message of the thread is to avoid those sites.

Caller الداعي
10-17-2009, 10:50 AM
jazakAllah khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.