/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Domain(Read This)

Alphadude
10-17-2009, 04:59 PM
:sl:

Register.com is waiving the fee on domains for the first year for free. Read this whole thread! Register.com is waiving the fee on domains for the first year for free. You can sign-up below: After you register the domain make sure you shut off auto renew After 60 days you can transfer the domain to another domain registrar to avoid paying their high fees after the first year. You must have a credit card to sign-up, just be sure to cancel the auto renew so you will not forget in a year and be charged for the renewal They automatically add something worth $9 to your shopping cart on check out, just go in and remove it. I'll leave this thread open until I'm notified of the deal being over. Note: They'll most likely 'authorize' $1 US, this will come off. They do this to make sure the card you enter is valid. As long as you follow the instructions this WILL be free for a year. Again, remember to cancel the auto renew feature and transfer the domain to the register of your choice by the end of the year so you don't get stuck with their high renewal fees.

go here for the link to get a free domain name
http://share-islam.co.cc/video/31-Fr...Read_This.html

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alphadude
10-18-2009, 12:13 AM
hmmm no replyimsad
its like every 1 is ignoring

Sampharo
10-18-2009, 07:58 AM
Well apologies Khalid but I think it's not exactly something that I or apparently most other members would be interested in: going through all the trouble to get a single year free domain registration and then transfer to paid, risking maybe a barrier at the transfer when Register.com figures things out, All the while the internet is full of packages that offer your free domains for life. *shrug*

Thank you for thinking of us I guess. :)

Alphadude
10-18-2009, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
Well apologies Khalid but I think it's not exactly something that I or apparently most other members would be interested in: going through all the trouble to get a single year free domain registration and then transfer to paid, risking maybe a barrier at the transfer when Register.com figures things out, All the while the internet is full of packages that offer your free domains for life. *shrug*

Thank you for thinking of us I guess. :)
sorry my bad but and for the free domain for life is that u have to get the hosting with theme but this is tottaly free just sign up and set the auto renew of thats all free domain for a year.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Jazakallahu Khayran, I will be giving them a try. I like to put my online stores on different hosts in the event problems ever occur with one.

Sampharo
10-18-2009, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
sorry my bad but and for the free domain for life is that u have to get the hosting with theme but this is tottaly free just sign up and set the auto renew of thats all free domain for a year.
No one blamed you brother :) You didn't do anything wrong, you were just thinking of us, jazakallahu khairan. I was just responding to your message that you felt people ignored you by not reacting to your thread, that's all.

I still feel that Register might be doing something though to prevent what you are saying. For ONE thing, they may simply not enable you to remove the lock at all. Or allow you to do so only after paying in full?

Alphadude
10-19-2009, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
No one blamed you brother :) You didn't do anything wrong, you were just thinking of us, jazakallahu khairan. I was just responding to your message that you felt people ignored you by not reacting to your thread, that's all.

I still feel that Register might be doing something though to prevent what you are saying. For ONE thing, they may simply not enable you to remove the lock at all. Or allow you to do so only after paying in full?
ok sorry and no they allow u to remove the lock lots of other people tryed it thats why i posted here to share with all of my brothers and sister:D

Muslim Woman
10-19-2009, 12:38 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by khalid84
hmmm no replyimsad
its like every 1 is ignoring
Sorry but I find it hard to understand :(

Alphadude
10-19-2009, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Sorry but I find it hard to understand :(
i was just kiding u guys tought i ment it for real lol i was just trying to make u guys reply hehe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.