/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Uni students confront Ehud Olmert!

mahfuja
10-17-2009, 07:07 PM
WOW masha'Allah gotta rate the students for confronting the war criminal Olmert like they did!!! LOL poor Olmert having to make a speech through so many interruptions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbw1u...layer_embedded

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M..x
10-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Omg. I just saw tha comments under that video. =O =( =/. Wha a difficult wurld it is to live in for a Muslim. SubhanAllah =(

Humbler_359
10-17-2009, 09:57 PM
MashAllah, it is a growing sign of massive protesters including Non-Muslims...

GuestFellow
10-17-2009, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
Omg. I just saw tha comments under that video. =O =( =/. Wha a difficult wurld it is to live in for a Muslim. SubhanAllah =(
Salaam.

Don't pay any attention to those comments. The truth hurts lol. Typical response from fools who source of education comes from sitting on a sofa and watching TV. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alcurad
10-17-2009, 10:17 PM
lol.

ignore the trolls, especially on youtube..

M..x
10-18-2009, 01:07 PM
^ Lol. Guestfellow, it didnt let me rep you again... But it just shows how many haters we have, and that really does hurt =(. I swear it got me so depressed reading through them.

GuestFellow
10-18-2009, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x MuslimGyal x
^ Lol. Guestfellow, it didnt let me rep you again... But it just shows how many haters we have, and that really does hurt =(. I swear it got me so depressed reading through them.
Salaam.

Yes we have people who hate us. Let them. It's not our problem. It's their problem. We should not care what non-Muslim think of us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.