/* */

PDA

View Full Version : brothers and sisters...

hitmanbaldy
10-17-2009, 07:58 PM
asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters, i have one really important question to ask and inshala hope to get an answer.

The question is simple form is, can do tawbah twice due to failing the first time.

The problem is that i did tawbah last year and repented sincerely for my sins i also thought i wouldnt go back to them because i was so deeply touched by the words of the quran. 5 to 6 months down line i start to become weaker in iman and eventually start to do bad things. Now bad things doesnt mean zina, drinking alchohol and so on, its things like swearing on some occasions and masturbating some times. These two sins are really dragging me down and i want to fix my self up before i can do propper tawbah again and inshalla i will keep it this time due to experiencing the difficulties of losing it the first time. The question is would allah forgive sins after a second tawbah.

Thank you very much for reading this post and may allah grant you a place in jannha in the akhira and keep you on the right path. Salamu alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
10-17-2009, 10:01 PM
These two sins are really dragging me down and i want to fix my self up before i can do propper tawbah again
Don't delay the repentance, every time you sin, repent straight away, until you give up that sin, all the best. May Allaah forgive you.

alcurad
10-17-2009, 10:23 PM
yes, god forgives all sins as long as one repents sincerely, regardless of how many times.

don't be too hard on yourself and take things slowly, to change permanently you need to build your faith and strengthen it gradually.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.