/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A nonmuslim woman told me i am rude

AnonymousPoster
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
A nonmuslim woman told me i am rude,difficult,overbearing and rumourless for sending her religious articles .Moreover, she told me non western women will marry me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
10-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Two questions:
  1. Do you think you are you rude and difficult?
  2. Why does it matter to you what this person thinks about you?

MUNIRAH
10-18-2009, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
A nonmuslim woman told me i am rude,difficult,overbearing and rumourless for sending her religious articles .Moreover, she told me non western women will marry me.
what exactly do you mean by "non western women will marry me" did you mean "no western women will marry me"?? coz it could have a totally different meaning in each case...

Danah
10-18-2009, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Two questions:
  1. Do you think you are you rude and difficult?
  2. Why does it matter to you what this person thinks about you?

^ true, ignore such silliness and rudeness from such people
Don't even waste your time in thinking about it. It is not worth it at all

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ar-RaYYan
10-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Is her opinion really important to you?
Who cares if she says you are rude and difficult!
people will always criticise you whether you are doing the right thing or not. Just ignore her bro and know that other people will appreciate your work and most of all you will be rewarded for your deeds inshallah.

Trumble
10-18-2009, 08:54 PM
Erm... difficult to comment without knowing all the details, but surely it's hardly "silliness and rudeness" to complain about being sent 'religious articles' if you don't want to receive such articles?

Danah
10-18-2009, 09:03 PM
^ The person can reply politely without using such words the Thread Starter mentioned above.
Something like: "Thanks but I am not interesting in such articles" will be very polite and appreciated

Blackpool
10-18-2009, 09:17 PM
There's alot of people that will get peeved with a religious sect pestering them about their religion. Nobody likes the Jehovas Witnesses for this reason. People like that woman just aren't interested. If she is accusing you of being a terrorist then fair enough she should be challenged with this info.

tresbien
10-18-2009, 09:51 PM
To glo

Allah the Exalted, has said: "And your Lord says: Pray unto me: and I will hear your prayer"
I am praying now to u Glo.Pls all of you say amine
"I ask Allah who is the Lofty and the Lord of the Mighty Throne that he guides you to islam send u tranquility inu heart .
O ALLAH Make her die as a Muslim, and join her with the righteous.
Our Rabb! protect me and my parents and the Believers -- on the day when the reckoning is set up. (14:41)
Our Rabb! and give us what You have promised us through Your rasuls, and do not disgrace us on the day of Awakening. Surely You do not break promise. (3:193)

AnonymousPoster
10-18-2009, 09:56 PM
This what she said

When I gave you me email address I thought
you were going to talk about living in.... not flood my inbox with articles, clips I have already read before, or could easily read/watch at Islamic sites.
that is good of you that your willing to forgive me when your the one who behaved badly. you didn't like the pictures i sent you - Victorian art. not surprising some people only see sin, not beauty. you have made it known that you don't any more art pictures. and I won't send you anymore. to do otherwise would be disrespectful, rude, and hostile. not the sort of behavior you would expect from a "friend"

if a man is purposely difficult, overbearing, humorless
it won't matter to a woman how famous his name is.

AnonymousPoster
10-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Before this email she said ia m rude,overbearing and no woman in the west will bear me.

When I gave you me email address I thought
you were going to talk about living in.... not flood my inbox with articles, clips I have already read before, or could easily read/watch at Islamic sites.
that is good of you that your willing to forgive me when your the one who behaved badly. you didn't like the pictures i sent you - Victorian art. not surprising some people only see sin, not beauty. you have made it known that you don't any more art pictures. and I won't send you anymore. to do otherwise would be disrespectful, rude, and hostile. not the sort of behavior you would expect from a "friend"

if a man is purposely difficult, overbearing, humorless
it won't matter to a woman how famous his name is.[/QUOTE]

Caller الداعي
10-19-2009, 07:18 AM
strange.....?

Cabdullahi
10-19-2009, 02:20 PM
who sends victorian art to each other these days whats going on?!?
brother block the medieval woman completely and ignore her medieval sentiments

ardianto
10-19-2009, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tresbien
To glo

Allah the Exalted, has said: "And your Lord says: Pray unto me: and I will hear your prayer"
I am praying now to u Glo.Pls all of you say amine
"I ask Allah who is the Lofty and the Lord of the Mighty Throne that he guides you to islam send u tranquility inu heart .
O ALLAH Make her die as a Muslim, and join her with the righteous.
Our Rabb! protect me and my parents and the Believers -- on the day when the reckoning is set up. (14:41)
Our Rabb! and give us what You have promised us through Your rasuls, and do not disgrace us on the day of Awakening. Surely You do not break promise. (3:193)
My brother, you can use rude words for insult someone if you like. But don't ever use a du'a for offend someone. :)

tresbien
10-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Can u pls elaborate on
who sends victorian art to each other these days whats going on?!?
brother block the medieval woman completely and ignore her medieval sentiments
i want to understand what u said that to u brother.

Muslim Woman
10-19-2009, 04:11 PM
:sl:

..When I gave you me email address ... not flood my inbox with articles, .

bro , if she does not want to read Islamic articles , don't send her anymore . Also , why are u exchanging your email address with the opposite gender ..what's your purpose ?

Fטлку
10-19-2009, 04:13 PM
lemme get this straight..
You have a 'friend' who send you pictures of art and you send her articles condemning that art? Is that it?
Then she got angry and insulted you. *Okay, that bit was wrong.*

Now all you have to do is delete her from your friends' list. If she doesn't want Islamic articles, don't send her any. Don't make yourself so weak that a woman calling you humorless and rude would get to you!
Now what do you want us to say? I would have tried to lift your morale but I don't know you :hmm:

cat eyes
10-19-2009, 06:38 PM
if she is rude then just continue to melt her with kindness! take example of our beloved prophet mohammad pbuh

umm junaid
10-19-2009, 08:08 PM
u shud really ask yourself who this woman is and how is she going to help you in your life and the afterlife. and if she is close yo you just ignore what she said.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
10-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Am I the only one who is lost? I didnt even understand the OP's further posts...:/

Ramadhan
10-20-2009, 08:13 AM
This is what I infer from your story:

1. You decided to do dakwah to this woman by sending her islamic-related materials through emails
2. She was annoyed, and in retaliation, emailed you victorian arts, which were decidedly offensive to you
3. You objected to her about the victorian arts, and kept sending her islamic articles
4. She obviously took offense at this and mentioned all those things including that no western woman will ever be interested in you.

Bro, please do not take offense, but my advice is, stop sending her those materials, or even better stop communicating, because it seems that you do not improve the situation by not listening to you, and as a muslim you should be just.

Fטлку
10-20-2009, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
if she is rude then just continue to melt her with kindness! take example of our beloved prophet mohammad pbuh
kindness? He's just gonna get himself insulted! :giggling:
that is good of you that your willing to forgive me when your the one who behaved badly
I would be offended too if someone said they were willing to forgive me when I did nothing wrong *according to me*.

format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
Am I the only one who is lost? I didnt even understand the OP's further posts...:/
The posts are pretty confusing :?
What's the sequence of events anyway? Did she send pics of art first or did he send articles first? <_<

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
my advice is, stop sending her those materials, or even better stop communicating,
Agreed!

glo
10-21-2009, 06:26 AM
Anon, can I ask if you have been sending this woman Islamic articles with the intention of converting her and then marrying her?

Having received a PM at the weekend which included a marriage proposal 'when I convert', I am feeling a bit creeped out!
Are there Muslim men who specifically target non-Muslim women for marriage?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-21-2009, 06:50 AM
not at all. but there are non-Muslim men who target Muslim women for....:exhausted

tresbien
10-21-2009, 11:47 AM
May be this man was kidding with you and has no intention to marry u.

glo
10-21-2009, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
Originally Posted by glo
not at all. but there are non-Muslim men who target Muslim women for....:exhausted
Not at all?
All Muslim men are squeaky clean, and non-Muslim men are the bad guys??
Is that perhaps a little bit simplified?

format_quote Originally Posted by tresbien
May be this man was kidding with you and has no intention to marry u.
I hope so. Still, I found it quite unnerving ...
Would a Muslim man suggest marriage to a Muslimah, just for fun?

Cabdullahi
10-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Would a Muslim man suggest marriage to a Muslimah, just for fun?
If he's a perv yes just like an atheist perv....christian perv or a hindu perv

Muhammad
10-21-2009, 09:42 PM
:sl:

We're kind of going off-topic so I think we can close thread as there doesn't seem much more to say.

glo - if anyone is sending inappropriate PMs, you can contact an Admin. Hopefully it won't happen again!

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.